5-Day Boston to White Mountain Fall Foliage, Plymouth, Ellacoya & Franconia Notch State Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-225A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu (2019-05-16 To 2019-10-17) | Thu (2020-05-16 To 2020-10-17)
Bask in this tour and visit important places namely,Boston,Harvard University, MIT, Quincy Market, Concord, Plymouth, Plimoth Grist Mill, Plymouth Rock, Plantation, Winnipesaukee Lake, Ellacoya State Park, Franconia Notch State Park, Cannon Mountain, Flume Gorge,Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Newport Breakers Mansion, White Mountain National Forest, Mount Washington, Concord, John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
Guests will arrive in Boston and the tour guide will meet the guests in the Logan Airport baggage claim area and transfer them to the hotel. Relax overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Starting in the morning, Guests will first visit the historic Plymouth and see the Plymouth Rock, Plimoth Plantation, Plimoth Grist Mill and The Mayflower that is a complex featuring craft center, movie theater, and small farm animal zoo. Further, guests can learn about the local Wampanoag Native American tribe. Guests can also take the Plymoth Whale Watching Cruise. In the evening return to the Boston hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
A typical merchant ship of the early 17th history of European Colonization is known as MayFlower. This historical ship is located in Massachusetts.
The New England Aquarium that is located in Boston, it was opened and made operational in 1969. It covers a total area of 75,000 square feet, the museum houses almost 600 species.
As it can be understood by the name, it is a working grist mill situated in the Plymouth which itself is located in Massachusetts. The Mill stands at the place where once stood the Plimoth Grist Mill.
A historical museum in Plymouth Massachusetts founded in 1672 is known as Plimoth Plantation. In the 17th century, this park was established by the natives of the state.
The traditional site of disembarkation of Mayflower Pilgrims and William Bradford is known as Plymouth Rock. The American history considers it an important historical symbol.
The Plymouth County’s town that is based on a very small portion of America’s population is known as Plymouth. The culture, folklore and history of America get higher prominence at this place.
For people who like nature, Whale Watching Cruises are the perfect thing. This is because with the help of these cruises people can get close to whales and see them to the heart’s content.
The guests will travel on Day 3 to New Hampshire and visit Winnipesaukee Lake in Ellacoya State Park and go on a cruise ride on the lake, where guests can see amazing islands and beautiful shores. Guests can enjoy the eight-minute ride on the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway taking to below the Cannon Mountain peak. There are hiking trails to view from the Mountain summit observation tower. Proceed to Franconia Notch State Park to see Flume Gorge and Cannon Mountain. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Colonnade Inn, Lynburke Motel or Similar.
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway located at the beautiful White mountains of New Hemisphere is known for its skiing services. It is a home to the most vertical ski area in New Hampshire.
A natural gorge extending 800 feet at the Mount Liberty’s Base is known as Flume. The beautiful waterfalls and wide hiking trails are worth visiting this place.
It is a well-known tourist spot and is actually a park which located near the beautiful White Mountains. The Park is situated in the region of New Hampshire and offers various recreational opportunities.
It is the name of a famous and well developed town of United States of America, which is located in the county of Hillsborough. As per the census held in the year 2010, the population of the city is 25,494.
New Hampshire is a state in a state in the New England Region. New Hampshire became the first British Colony to establish a government and this happened in 1776.
The buffet organised on the cruises are amazing. You can also enjoy great live music performances at the lower bell. It’s a great way to experience the lake and also offers views of some beautiful homes.
Guests can start in the morning to explore White Mountain National Forest to see Mount Washington and enjoy the highest wind-speed. Do not miss the Mount Washington Cog Railway for its unique interlocking tracks and the ride is for an hour to view spectacular valleys and mountains. On our way back, we will stop at a local farm for Apple picking (around 1 hour). In the evening return to the hotel and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Refers to the cog railway train service through which a visitor can climb at the top of Mount Washington. It is considered the first mountain climbing cog train. The track gauge of the train is 4 ft 8 in (1,422 mm).
Refers to the highest peak located in the north eastern side of United States of America. The peak has a height of 6288 feet and a prominence of 1874m, the elevation is 1917m.
The New Hampshire Capitol House is as the name suggests the capitol building of the New Hampshire. The building was designed in 1814 and was then built in 1816-1619.
A forest that is federally managed in the northeast American region within White Mountains is called White Mountain National Forest. The nearest city of this region is Berlin.
Guests can go on a city tour to Boston, MA. Visit MIT campus and take Harvard University in-depth tour; Enjoy beautiful panoramic view from the Skywalk Observation Deck, see the Trinity Church and Massachusetts State House. Stop at Quincy Market and eat. Guests can take a boat ride on the Boston Harbor. The Massachusetts State House is an iconic building housing the state legislature and governor’s offices. Do not miss the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. The Trinity church is an ornate and elaborate building and visit the Common Boston’s famous Park featuring rolling lawns and clear ponds for 50 acres. Guests, at the end of the day, can return to Logan airport.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
Beautifully nestled in downtown Boston, the Boston Common Park is a relaxing spot to relax and enjoy gorgeous surroundings. It is America’s oldest public park.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Interested in presidential history of America? JFK presidential library is a museum built for 35th president of America and its a must see place where you will be amazed by glass lobby and marvelous views of the bay from outdoor patio and official repository of documents from the Kennedy Administration makes it truly a historical place.
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
It is the tallest Observation Deck in Boston City, highlighting the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city with a magnificent view of Boston Architecture, as well as the vibrant culture of the region. It also houses a photographic archive depicting the historical culture of this vibrant old city. It is also said to be the must-visit location in the US State of Massachusetts.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway is available from 2nd June to 15th October.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$32.50||$23.50||$30.50|
|Plimoth Grist Mill, MA||$7.00||$5.00||$6.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$30.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Skywalk Observatory, MA||$20.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Whale Watching Cruise, MA||$53.00||$29.00||$39.00|
|Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise, NH||$33.00||$17.00||$33.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
- Arrival between 10:31 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
- 77 Harrison Ave, (In front of Top Bread) Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
- 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111 at 5:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A superb experience on this 5 days tour and it gave no room to crib. Everything right from the time of booking went smoothly and it looked like a dream tour. I had not imagined to feel so happy and thrilled to cover so many important places and yet no tired or exhausted feeling. This is because it was rightly planned and there was no room for delay in the morning while starting or in the evening to return to the hotel. This ensured complete rest and visiting places in the morning comfortably in the bus. Deserved 5 stars to this tour operator!
We boys are a big group and initially all of us were ready for this tour and eventually some dropped stating reasons. Few of us got the tour booked and the day of the tour for me was disappointing as this was a group with whom I never moved much and all the other best friends of mine did not come on this tour. But, this group of friends did not leave me alone and we were together anywhere we went and the bus other passengers were also cool type people. I liked the tour, yet would have enjoyed with my other group of friends.