Boston – New York Night Tour*
Our tour begins in the morning from Quincy Market in Boston. Our tour group travels to New York City. Upon reaching the city, guests are able to take an exclusive Night Tour in New York (optional) *Tour fee $25/person. The New York City Night Tour highlights the bustling culture of this sleepless town highlighting the Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Great Observation Point in NJ. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel:Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our guests will experience the New York City our like never before. Make the first stop at the One World Observatory (from 2019). Board a Hudson River cruise and get closer to the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Make the next stop at USS Intrepid; an aircraft carrier played a vital role in the Second World War, which is now housing a wide array of super aircraft exhibition. Continue exploring Wall Street, also recognized as the financial capital of the country; guests will appreciate browsing Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull Statue, and then we will explore the famous Times Square, Madame Tussauds, and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Wander around the famous landmarks in New York City including Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, and One World Trade Center before returning to the hotels.
Hotel:Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
Philadelphia – Washington, D.C.
Philadelphia is the country’s first capital which is home to some of the significant historical landmarks. Begin the day by entering the Independence National Historical Park. Here, our tour group will learn the history of the country’s Democracy and Constitution at the Independence Hall, also recognized as the former Pennsylvania State House. Discover the history of iconic Liberty Bell, as well as browse the famous Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and much more. Next, our tour group travels to Washington DC. The famous Lincoln Memorial honors the 16 th US President, Abraham Lincoln with a massive marble presidential statue inside the memorial. Explore Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial, and then arrive at the National Mall. Here located the world-renowned Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum depicting the science of space and air travel among countless interactive exhibits. Appreciate taking photographs with the White House and US Capitol buildings, the two most influential buildings in the country (outside view). The fun will begin as soon as our guests experience the Potomac River Cruise for some sightseeing around the town *(explore the International Spy Museum instead when the Potomac River Cruise remains closed). Roam around this picturesque town while witnessing the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and much more. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel:Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, or similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Mall, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Depart early in the morning towards Corning town in New York. Here located the world-class Corning Museum of Glass. It is a unique glass museum which is now home to over forty thousand glass art items, as well as we won’t miss watching Hot Glass Show at the site. Afterward, we arrive in Niagara Falls, one of the most appealing natural wonders in the country. Guests will appreciate the thunderous roars and views of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Join our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour taking visitors to Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, and more (optional). At dusk, the Niagara Falls nighttime illuminations will captivate all the visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
Niagara Falls – Home / Boston
Begin the day by discovering the charms of Niagara Falls. Explore this country’s wonder from a different perspective while a boarding Maid of the Mist cruise ship on the river (optional) *In addition to Maid of the Mist, guests can enjoy a Niagara Jet boat instead. Learn about the region’s authentic historical culture while watching the Niagara IMAX film: Legends of Adventure. In an afternoon, our tour group returns to Boston Chinatown, and guests will be transferred to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) for the flights booked after 1:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM or Downtown Boston around 6:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We had to board this bus tour as we were already looking out to explore such great sites as the Niagara Falls, DC, and New York City. The tour was on a discount and we received one free ticket on buying two, so it couldn’t get any perfect for us. Anyways, I would like to mention few things related to the bus tour. We reached Boston on our first day, where the bus started to NYC, where we had a wonderful nighttime excursion. The next morning, we explored the entire New York City and that was the best experience so far after the Niagara Falls fun. Great time spent in both the Philadelphia and Washington DC. We loved this bus tour.
According to our bus tour experience in the last winters, the journey turned out to be the best memorable tour with my entire family. We took great photographs no matter where went, and still exactly remember the stops and hotels. I also remember the time in the morning we just traveled straight to Philadelphia, despite traveling so far to Philadephia, we only spent a few hours there and then went to Washington DC from there. W should have spent more time in Philly, the city is full of attractions and I’m pretty sure that we would have had more there. However, the buses and hotels were economically fine. Good days!
I always thought of Washington DC to be one of the most boring places to explore on a bus tour because of the bold attractions such as the memorials, political sites, burial grounds, and all that. On this tour, we explored that city, and it came out to nothing like I expected it to be. We made stops at White House, National Mall, and mentioning the Space Museum which was a paradise for me and my kids. The full-day New York City Tour was also wonderful, but we got so exhausted by the end of the day. The Hudson River, Potomac River, Niagara River cruises were breathtaking. It was a great experience. Thanks a lot.
At the very beginning of the tour, it seemed quite reasonable with all visits to the top-notch sites with hotels and decent buses. Although we really had the time to explore and do much at Philadelphia and Washington DC, we had to stick to the tour schedule and travel where they were taking us. Maid of the Mist voyage was absolutely the best, we got even closer to Niagara Falls and got soaked in the mists of those gigantic falls. At the end of the days, our hotels were always the best, and we had reserved rooms for us without any waiting. Good tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.