Boston – New York Night Tour*
Our tour will begin in the morning from the Quincy Market in Boston (Departure Time: 10:45 AM). Guests will be taken to the New York City. In the evening, our tour group reaches Big Apple, and our guests are invited to join our exclusive New York City Night Tour for just $25/person (optional). New York City Night Tour best explores the lively nightlife scene of this sleepless town, as well as the famous landmarks ranging from Rockefeller Center to Times Square, and Great Observation Point in NJ. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
New York City
In the morning, our tour group set off to explore the authentic culture, history, and the core charms of the country’s largest New York City. Head to One World Observatory (from 2019). Board an exciting Hudson River cruise for sightseeing including the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Enter the famous USS Intrepid site to browse the wide variety of supersonic airliner and aircraft. Tour the world-renowned Wall Street of New York and don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and the iconic Charging Bull. Guests will also enjoy touring the Times Square, Madame Tussauds, and the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. While wandering around the city, our group will browse the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, our tour group will tour the Philadelphia city. Here, we will make the first stop at the Independence National Historical Park, where located the famous Independence Hall known for being the birthplace of American Democracy and Constitution. Guests will also browse the iconic Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and the Liberty Bell. Continue the tour to Washington DC. Make the first stop at Lincoln Memorial overlooking the Reflecting Pool, U.S. Capitol, Washington Monument. Furthermore, we will explore Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial. After that, enjoy exploring the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum housing an extensive assortment of space and air exhibits. Enjoy visiting the White House building and U.S. Capitol, and don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of the most powerful buildings in the country. Guests will appreciate boarding a sightseeing DC cruise in summers (while in winters, the DC cruise remains closed, our group will tour the International Spy Museum instead). Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, our tour group will head straight to Corning Museum of Glass, housing the largest collection of fascinating glass exhibits. Here, we will also watch the Hot Glass Show. After lunch, we are headed to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Guests will be captivated by the thunderous roars of the American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Participate in our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour which best explores the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. The night illuminations of the Niagara Falls will entice the visitors.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Home/Boston
Begin the journey in the morning and continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls. Enjoy experiencing the Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River (In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, we will experience the Niagara Jetboat instead). Wander around the State Park and get soaked by the mists of the gigantic falls of Niagara. Guests will have a chance to watch the Niagara Falls IMAX film, named as the Legends of Adventure. After that, guests will be transferred to Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) for the flights after 1:30 PM or choose to return to the Boston’s Chinatown.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM or Downtown Boston around 6:00 PM.
195 State St, (Quincy Market) Boston, MA 02109 at 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Joining the tour from Boston was easy for us, and we reached hours earlier to begin the tour on the first day. We had such a wonderful time on this bus journey, especially the time we had at Washington, and then Niagara Falls, made this bus journey the most memorable and enjoyable, and the tour person was nice to all the passengers. The tour was affordable and I really appreciate the quality services we received throughout on our bus journey. Thanks a lot!
This 5-day trip to Ney York, Niagara Falls and other places was planned well ahead of time. The co-passengers in the bus all became friends and more a family. Niagara Falls was spectacular and the scenic sight of NYC night tour was extraordinary. A great package with discounted offers and I definitely recommend it.
This was a 5-day guided adventure trip that took me to amazing places. Due to the excellent tour service in an economical package by Golden Bus Tour they satisfied everybody and provided a chance to explore New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC , Niagara Falls, Boston and many other amazing spaces. I totally enjoyed these five days. The booking with Golden Bus Tours was perfectly taken forward and everything was well planned. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
I and my bro are good friends and so we took to this tour. It was really good. The places to visit were met on time and as we had some old people traveling, every place was given extra time, good for us. 5 days tour was worth the value.
$372 for the tour and a little more amount added for the souvenirs I wanted to buy for my fiends I was able to enjoy the entire 5 days trip to Boston, Philadelphia, New York and also Niagara Falls. The entire tour was amazingly executed by GoldenBus Tours and the best thing was that I was able to get the trip on Wednesday which meant I only missed 2 days at college and was back with my experiences to recount on Monday.
A dream come true is this tour covering most remarkable places than I ever imagined. Though I knew the places I was going to visit in this tour, when I was actually in that place, I was flying high. I could not believe and had to take a self pinch to realize my presence. The hotel we stayed was exceptionally good and the bus was comfortable even on the second last seat. The driver and the guide were a good combination. They took perfect care of all the guests and explained all they could to ensure we understood and enjoyed every bit.
I had a strong opinion to see more places and I am here on this bus tour. Everything was fairly good, but if the guide was really more informative, it would have been enjoyable. I liked the 5 day tour and it was really an economical tour as they gave offers.
It is a very economical tour that I never found anywhere. If you’re on a tight budget but want to travel, this is the best option for you for sure.
For my family and I, this tour wasn’t sufficient enough to deliver us the quality time we were looking for in the first place. However, the tour team was really great and the bus guide person, but the thing is, we are already not fond of traveling on public buses, we just wanted a casual trip with lots of places to explore. The tour team took to not many but quite wonderful and top-notch places in Philadelphia, DC, and of course, New York City Tour was the best! Great photography. food, hotels, and team. Good days on board.
We had a great time in this tour and I would love to be part of many more such tours. The only problem I faced was with last minute booking. This was dangerous. I was not confirmed of my seats as it was last minute booking and my transactions were failing when I tried to pay. I suddenly became desperate to be a part of this tour and in this hurry forgot my password. God, luckily the tour operator gave me water and asked me to do it calmly. Eventually, I got the last seats, it was just ok, but being a early bird is the best.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.