Boston – Breakers Mansion – Yale University
Mark the beginning of the tour from Boston and continue to the historic Breakers Mansion on Rhode Island of Newport which is known for its Gothic-styled architecture and extensive history of Vanderbilt. Afterward, we will explore the Yale University which is the oldest Ivy League University. Later, we will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our guests will set off in the morning to explore the top-notch landmarks of New York City. Enjoy exploring the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Believe It or Not Museum. The fun will begin as soon as we board a breathtaking boat ride on the Hudson River highlighting the country's iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Our tour group will also browse United Nation Headquarters, Intrepid Sea Air & Space Museum, and many more attractions of the city.
Hotel: Edison Hotel, Days Hotel New Jersey or Similar.
- Empire State Building, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City Night Tour, NY
- New York City, NY
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
Arrive at Philadelphia, also known as the second capital of the country as it resides some of the most significant historic landmarks. Relish the tours of the Liberty Bell, and Independence Hall where the American Constitution was first signed. Then, we will continue to Washington DC to discover the charms of this capital city. The highlights of the Washington city tour include visits to US Capitol, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, White House, Air & Space Museum, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Lincoln Memorial.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will head to the Niagara Falls. Upon arrivals, the breathtaking thundering roars of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls will fascinate the tourists. Board on a Maid of the Mist Cruise on Niagara River for an exciting closer view of Niagara Falls. Later, guests can enjoy an optional Thundering Water Cultural Show. The Night Illumination of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Corning Museum of Glass - Boston
Today we will start early in the morning and head to the Corning Glass Museum. It is one of the largest glass museums in the world. We will also enjoy some shopping time at the museum for the loved ones. Then we will leave the Corning Glass Museum and head to Boston where we will end our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
New York night tour is mandatory.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$21.00||$7.00||$21.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$6.00||$6.00||$6.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$26.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$30.00||$23.00||$30.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Strong National Museum of Play, NY||$19.50||$9.50||$19.50|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
70 Beach St ,（Chinatown Gate）Boston, MA 02111 at 9:30 PM
42 Beale Street, (Wollaston CVS) Quincy, MA 02170 at 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Excellent tour and amazing services. The very first thing that was quite fascinating in this tour was easy online booking with clear response. Niagara Falls was a beauty to explore amongst all the destinations.it was such a lovely place, a boat tour was fantastic as we can touch and feel the water. The driver was so cooperative as he took care of all ages in bus by his gentle way of driving. Big thanks for beautiful memories. Highly recommending this tour service for all the visitors from any part of the country, all will feel like home.
I would like to share my experience of the bus trip. However, though, it wasn’t any difficult to join the tour due to the online booking facility. Niagara Falls, Philadelphia and Washington DC, all were best explored. There was a very diverse community of people on board with us. The great tour guide on the bus! Thanks.
What a fine tour, I enjoyed the whole tour but my only concern was that I was unable to fully enjoy the charm of Thundering Water Cultural Show and it was worth watching and was of enough time to enjoy in a relax mode. People from all over the world were exploring the closest view of Niagara falls and I felt great to socialize there as well. Within bus and outside the bus there was a world of many cultures and colors and I had a great time over there. The bus was cool and seats were comfortable with good driving.
Very well planned and managed tour. As we were picked on the exact time and the driver was also a gentle man but there had some issues with the air condition of the bus. Later it was sorted out but during the summers we badly needed cool environment. Other things were perfect as I enjoyed the most Niagara Falls and visit to Yale University. My tour guide was a good man, we did not have any problem while encounter with him. A he also gave us a good knowledge about places. Excellent services and incredible trip!
After so many search I have decided to take this tour. My experience was wonderful with them. The tour was very planned and we follow all places mentioned in the plan. It was a good combination of exploring nature and known places and cities. Boat ride on the Hudson River was really memorable as I look back on this trip I find this ride the most exciting one along with views of Niagara Falls. Philadelphia and its historical places were amazing to explore. I was pretty much satisfied with eateries and accommodations. I had an amazing photo shoot of historical landmarks and the beauties of nature. Thanks a lot!
Economically I found it a very wise selection. From accommodations to other activities it was a decently designed trip good for the pockets of visitors with a friendly environment inside the bus. Places were really so beautiful and I enjoyed the entire trip. New York City was explored with a guide who was a fun and package of energy. Thanks Alex for such amazing guidance!
I am glad that my family enjoyed the entire days on the bus tour. The friendly service, good accommodations, and destination have made it all perfect for us! Hotels could have been better, but they were decent and economical.
I am glad that we selected these tour. We were in group of 9 people and we were able to see lot in five days of time. Bus driver was nice and friendly, his nick name is Jay. I recommend these tour if you have limited time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.