Boston – Newport – New Haven – New York
In the morning we will be travelling from Boston, MA to Newport, RI. After reaching the place we will be visiting the Breakers Mansion and then we will head to New Haven to visit Yale University. Finally we be will be driving to New York City, where we will be getting a chance to watch the beautiful lights of the city at night.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater or Similar.
New York City Tour
Visitors will be picked up in New York at the start of the day. We will be spending our day by having a tour of New York City. Our stops will include the famous Statue of Liberty, USS Intrepid, the Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum or Ripley's Museum Believe it or Not, and we will also be exploring the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Note: You should at least take park in at least 1 out of the 6 attractions.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Washington D.C
Today, we will be travelling to Philadelphia, PA at the start of the day and will visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. We will then further head towards Washington, DC, to visit all the famous monuments. We will stay overnight in Washington, DC.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Washington DC – Niagara Falls
We will be heading north to the Cave of the Winds. We will further be continuing on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will be taking the well-known Maid of the Mist cruise, in order to explore the beauty of Niagara Falls and enjoying a native journey with the Nighttime Illumination of the falls and Thundering Water Cultural Show.
Hotel: Days Inn, Econolodge, Super 8 or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Boston
Today, we will be continuing our journey to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will be watching the Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and a stop at Old Fort Niagara and enjoy in-depth Niagara Falls tours. Afterwards, we will be returning to Boston.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory fee of $40/person: Touch Of The Fall, Niagara Falls Illumination ( Goat Island and Luna Island ), and Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour ( Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
Mandatory fee:New York City Night Tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$34.00||$29.00||$0.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$12.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$42.00||$36.00||$40.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$25.00||$13.00||$25.00|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169 at 09:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went to many tours before as I’m a tour enthusiast but I have to admit that this was one of the best tours ever. GoldenBusTours are champion of arranging exciting and well guided tours. Everything went according to plan. We were able to enjoy our visit to Niagara Falls, Washington, Philadelphia, Newport, Corning and Liberty Bell. It was an extraordinary tour. I would recommend it to everyone.
We really had a wonderful journey from Boston till Washington and Niagara Falls, both cities were remarkable. We got a affordable 5-day package and got a free special ticket on buying two so I went on this tour along with my 2 friends. We visited Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls Illumination), New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Newport, Corning, Liberty Bell and many other places. I would recommend this tour and GoldenBusTours to everyone.
The bus driver really did a fab job. His driving skills were perfect and he never gave us any goose bumps. So was the tour guide. All well. All the 5 days was taken good care of and visiting Niagara Falls was like heaven. Washington and Philadelphia also
I am a teacher and wish to know about places. It helps me in my work and I get full satisfaction when I am loaded with knowledge. This 5 day tour gave me a lot of information on the significant places and I wish to go on some more tours of bigger packages.
This tour have made my 5 days of the year unforgettable. However, any holiday tour only becomes exciting with the people. And I am blessed that I went for this tour with the whole family.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, in Niagara Falls the hotel was really close to the falls. I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for such an amazing job.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the West coast.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest they did a great job organizing that tour, great service and hospitality. Tour guide was really great and hotels were really comfortable, we really loved Niagara Falls Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool State Park, New York, Statue of Liberty Cruise, Washington, Philadelphia, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Newport, Corning, Liberty Bell, it was really worth it.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.