Home – Boston
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and arrive at the Logan International Airport (BOS). Arrivals will encounter our travel guide at the Luggage Claiming Area, and then we will transfer our guests to the hotels to catch up some rest.
Hotel: Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn, or Similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour*
In the morning, our group will explore the Harvard University on a guided tour; we won't miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Harvard Statue, as well as the MIT main campus building. The fun will begin as soon our guests take the cruise on the Boston Harbor. Enjoy the Boston Sightseeing Tour; highlights include Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library, and State House building. Later, our group arrives at Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in the region; wander around this historic marketplace among many artisans, handicraft shops, souvenir merchants. Here, guests are recommended to taste the renowned Boston Clam Chowders. Later, our group will head to New York City. Upon arrival, guests are invited to join our New York City Night Tour to explore the vibrant culture of this Sleepless Town for just 25$ per person.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our group will tour the top-notch landmarks of New York City. Begin the journey by stepping on the top floor of Empire State Building to take in the breathtaking views of this bustling town. The fun will begin as we board a cruise on Hudson River highlighting the iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Browse a variety of super airliners at the USS Intrepid. Then, our group will arrive at Wall Street of New York, browsing the historic Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and pay visits to Time Square, the crossroads of the world. If time permits, explore world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art with over 2 million works of art. Later, our group will witness the charms of Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and One World Trade Center.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Amish Village – Washington D.C.
Begin the day by taking a tour of Princeton University, one of the most leading private Ivy League research university in the country. Continue the journey to National Independence Historical Park to explore Independence Hall, as well as wander around the park to see iconic Liberty Bell. Step on the top floor of One Liberty Observation Deck and appreciate the awe-inspiring views of the Philadelphia. Then, arrive at Madame Tussauds wax museum in Washington DC to browse the fascinating wax sculptures of former American presidents. Make a stop at White House, take photographs with the backdrops Oval Office. Guests will enjoy visiting the top-notch landmarks of Washington DC ranging from US Department of Treasury, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial; while in winters, we will tour the Lincoln Memorial after sunset.
Hotel: Day Inn, Comfort Inn, or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Hometown
- Summers Itinerary: Begin the day by taking a tour of US Capitol. Guests will browse Library of Congress building, as well as the Supreme Court of the United States. The fun will begin as soon as board a sightseeing cruise on Potomac River while witnessing the charms of Washington DC in a different perspective. If time allows, we will take our guests to the renowned Newseum, one of the most interacting museums in the country. Enjoy browsing the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and other attractions. Depart from Washington DC, and head to the New York City to conclude the tour; we will also pass by the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- Winters Itinerary: In a morning, our group will set off to explore the US Capitol. Here, our group will browse the Supreme Court of the United States, as well as the Library of Congress. After that, we will enter the International Spy Museum, one of the only museums in the country, dedicated to espionage with fascinating exhibits. If time permits, guests will be taken to Newseum which is an interactive museum that encourages free expression and the very first American Constitutional Amendment. Witness the charms of Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and more. Later, we will depart from Washington DC, and return to the New York City; while on the way, we will also pass by the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
*Free drop-off services are available for JFK, LGA, and DCA after 10 PM, and paid drop-off services are available for IAD, BWI, EWR after 3:00 PM.
- Congress Hall, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.00||$9.00||$14.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
The tour guide will be wearing yellow uniform & holding a sign with your name in his hand.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(DCA,IAD)after 2:00 PM
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(JFK, LGA) after 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Glad, I was a part of this tour. Nothing to complain, but they changed the schedule points, though they covered all. They did not miss anything only they altered the sightseeing timing. They covered a lot of places and also educational institutions, nice trip.
I always wanted to go for an educational tour. This tour made me so glad and now I want to take my friends there for a short holiday and enjoying vacations.
it seemed quite a lot fun at the beginning of the bus trip, since we get to enter the Harvard University which was good for my kids to see around this world-famous campus, it probably helped my kids in a way. After we finished exploring DC, we went to the International Spying Museum, it was the best. Loved the White House and US Capitol Tour, it helped us learn about those two most powerful building in our country. Thanks for this bus tour, although the hotels could have been a lot better.
it was fun seeing the New York City for the first time, I had heard so much about it, but when we toured the famous sites there, we learn so much. First of all, we had to spend the night and a day to full see around this big city. However, one of our other favorite destination on the tour was the Washington DC where see visited White House, Lincoln Memorial, especially the cruise which was an unforgettable experience, the services of tour agency were really good and appreciable – all made our journey so wonderful, thanks!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.