Home – Boston
The central day plan is for your reference alone; the timetable is subject to change upon your landing. We are much obliged that you picked your escape from the daily life, with us! Arriving at Logan International Airport (BOS), our visit associate will meet guests at the Baggage Claim region of the terminal. You are encouraged to take our transport to the motel and catch some rest. Complimentary plane terminal pick and drop is given between 9:00AM - 10:00PM. Other than the specified time for this service, it is charged for the underlying two persons at $120 and a $10 for every additional person.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Courtyard/ Four Points/ Wyndham/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour*
The excursion will begin in the city of Cambridge, MA where we will visit the Harvard University. Later, go touring in the Boston city. Another fun will start when you board the cruise ship arranged for you so that you get to appreciate a stunning perspective of the Boston harbor. Also, you will see the Boston Park,Old Trinity Church, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library, Boston Public Library and Berklee College of Music along the way as we pass by these places. Later, we will land at old Quincy Market. Quincy Market is advantageous for walking around, or to experience the authentic mood and additionally to select souvenirs among the various traders and artisans. After lunch, we will head off for New York. Upon entry, you are welcome to join our gently customized New York City Night Tour that gets to you to dazzling perspectives of the "Restless Town" at $25/individual*.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Holiday inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
Our exceptionally formed visit to NYC is especially proposed for you: by going to measures of famous purposes of interest, you will take in a greater amount of the city's unprecedented history and society of the New Yorkers! By wandering up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could relish the delightful point of view of the central park and the entire of New York City. The Empire State Building is still the most acclaimed purpose of enthusiasm of the city. In this manner, guests will take a visiting voyage on the Hudson River to value the city view from a completely distinctive edge, and moreover take pictures with the foundations of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge in the backdrop. Continue on to visit USS INTREPID, the national legacy that costs $120 million, which is open for visitors. Concorde supersonic airplane and a combination of flying machines will be all in the presentation. Visit the Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its famous statue of the Charging Bull, and going to Times Square, Madame Tussauds - these will be made into our visit later. Clearly, we can't miss the celebrated Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the greatest craftsmanship presentation corridor in the United States with aggregations of more than 2 million diamonds. Around the end of the day, our visit transport will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new world trade center.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden Inn/ Holiday inn or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Amish Village – Washington D.C.
In the morning, we shall begin the trip at Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey. Guests will explore the campus, led by a student tour guide arranged for this visit, to learn more about teaching methods as well as the college culture.
Philadelphia is our next stop, which is known for the origination of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, visit aide will organize an available time for visitors to stroll around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have the amazing patriotic feeling of standing precisely where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were agreed upon. You additionally won't miss the Liberty Bell which is perceived for its popular bell toll. You will likewise see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and numerous other incredible attractions. If time and climate permits, you will also get to ride the amphibious transport vehicles used widely by the Allies during the WW-II.
Note: We will also visit One Liberty Observation Deck in Philadelphia if we have enough time.
We will head towards Lancaster through the I-95, the guideline Interstate Highway on the East Coast of the United States. Post-lunch, we will go to the Amish Village in the territory. Regardless of the mechanical changes in our reality, the Amish still go ahead with a conventional way of life. They make the most out of their fundamental and dedicated life and stay away from technology like phone, and TV. Amish life is always huge in our visit with such an enormous veer from the propelled social lifestyle all over the planet. Around sunset, we would be welcome by an amazing Amish dinner. Later we will check in the hotel in Maryland.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Radisson/ Wyndham/ Four Points/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Metro Points/ Tremont Plaza or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Hometown
pWe will make a beeline for Washington D.C. in the morning and firstly visit National Mall (a.k.a. the Capitol Hill), which is between the Lincoln Memorial and the United States Capitol. In the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, we will take a look at the human avionics and space legacy and also have an insight on space travel through a great many articles in plain view, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Next, you definitely would prefer not to miss the chance to take our elite DC voyage for touring of the town along the Potomac River. Later we can bring photographs with the White House and the U.S. Capitol in the backdrops. The White House, maybe the most well-known U.S. living building and absolutely the most well-known Proceeding with the trek, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the sixteenth president is flanked by engravings of his Second Inaugural Address and the well-known Gettysburg Address. Also, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two landmarks honor individuals from the U.S. military who battled in the wars. Along the way, you will definitely see and go by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and WWII Memorial.
Tour will end in Washington DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Dinner, PA||$18.00||$18.00||$18.00|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.00||$9.00||$13.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
The tour guide will be wearing yellow uniform & holding a sign with your name in his hand.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(DCA,IAD)after 2:00 PM
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(JFK, LGA) after 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Glad, I was a part of this tour. Nothing to complain, but they changed the schedule points, though they covered all. They did not miss anything only they altered the sightseeing timing. They covered a lot of places and also educational institutions, nice trip.
I always wanted to go for an educational tour. This tour made me so glad and now I want to take my friends there for a short holiday and enjoying vacations.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.