5-Day Boston to MIT, Niagara falls, White Mountain National Forest and Boston City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-223A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2019-05-24 To 2019-10-18) | Fri (2020-05-24 To 2020-10-18)
Visit Boston Harvard University, MIT Campus, Massachusetts State House, Quincy Market, Trinity Church, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara, Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX, Thousand Islands, Thousand Islands Boat Ride, Thundering Waters Cultural Show, Cog Railway, White Mountains, Jacob’s Ladder, fruit picking, Merrimack Outlet, White Mountain National Forest and John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
Guests arriving in Boston will meet the tour guide in the Logan Airport OR at Chinatown (81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) baggage claim area around 4:30 pm. Our tour guide will take guests to the hotel. Guests can relax overnight at the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
In the morning, on Day 2, drive to Niagara Falls and ride the Maid of the Mist (summer) or the famous Niagara Jet Boat Ride. We will also watch the Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX. Go on a night tour. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Rochester Airport or Similar.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Today We will visit Goat Island,Cave of the Winds(close in winter), We will also have the Niagara Falls In-depth Tour and return to Boston. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
Discovered in 1834, The Cave of Winds is a natural cave located at the Niagara Falls, behind the Bridal Veil Falls. It is a popular tourist attraction due to the tropical storm like conditions and the beautiful sight at the site.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
Travel from Boston towards mountain climbing cog railway and the White Mountains. Today we will also get a chance to travel over the Jacob's Ladder. Later, go fruit picking or visit Merrimack Outlet. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax. If in case fruit picking farm is not open, then we will visit the Merrimack Outlet.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
The Merrimack Premium Outlets in New Hampshire is an outlet mall in the United States. This is the newest outlet mall open to the public from June 14, 2012, and has more than 100 stores. It is ideally located at the Spartan Way.
It is the name of a famous and well developed town of United States of America, which is located in the county of Hillsborough. As per the census held in the year 2010, the population of the city is 25,494.
Refers to the cog railway train service through which a visitor can climb at the top of Mount Washington. It is considered the first mountain climbing cog train. The track gauge of the train is 4 ft 8 in (1,422 mm).
A forest that is federally managed in the northeast American region within White Mountains is called White Mountain National Forest. The nearest city of this region is Berlin.
The White Mountains are a perfect specimen of beauty and charm. These mountains are located in New Hampshire State; however they also cover some part of Western Maine. The area covered by these mountains is 8,910 km².
Start in the morning to tour the city of Boston, MA, enjoy the in-depth Harvard University tour and visit MIT campus. Then we will take you to Skywalk Observation Deck to have the beautiful view of the city. Next see the Massachusetts State House and Trinity Church and stop by Quincy Market to eat. Later go on a boat ride in Boston Harbor. Guests, at the day end, return to Logan Airport.
Note: Guests may schedule their return flights from Boston after 6:00 pm.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
Beautifully nestled in downtown Boston, the Boston Common Park is a relaxing spot to relax and enjoy gorgeous surroundings. It is America’s oldest public park.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
The skyscraper constructed with international style in Massachusetts is known as Prudential Tower. It is the Boston’s second tallest building.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
It is the tallest Observation Deck in Boston City, highlighting the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city with a magnificent view of Boston Architecture, as well as the vibrant culture of the region. It also houses a photographic archive depicting the historical culture of this vibrant old city. It is also said to be the must-visit location in the US State of Massachusetts.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory fee of $40/person: Touch Of The Fall, Niagara Falls Illumination ( Goat Island and Luna Island ), and Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour ( Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Prudential Tower, MA||$21.00||$15.00||$17.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
- Meet the guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
- Arrival between 10:31 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
- 77 Harrison Ave, (In front of Top Bread) Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I and my husband had the pleasure of going on this 5 days tour and had a wonderful time and indeed it was a perfect escape from the boring and taxing routine. Our tour was organized by the tour operator, but we had questions and doubts as we did not want any unpleasant surprises coming up in this tour. The tour operator was a good communicator and answered all our queries to our satisfaction and with courtesy. The responsiveness was great and it created a feeling to continue with this tour operator forever. The entire tour was wonderful and I recommend 5 stars rating.
An enjoyable tour and the best was they covered all the points they claimed while booking and that was what I felt very happy. This is the first time I was spending my time on this tour all alone. I was worried going alone, but nobody left me stay aloof. The guide and the co-passengers came out of the way to cheer me up that I was overwhelmed by their gesture. The hotel accommodation was not as expected. The rooms were very small and I am a heavy man for which the bathroom looked quite small. Otherwise, all was well.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Boston Harvard University, MIT Campus, Massachusetts State House, Quincy Market, Trinity Church, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara, Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX, Thousand Islands, Thousand Islands Boat Ride, Thundering Waters Cultural Show, Cog Railway, White Mountains.
Elias Kumar Kalla
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Yue Yan Hu
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like oston Harvard University, MIT Campus, Massachusetts State House, Quincy Market, Trinity Church, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara, Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX, Thousand Islands, Thousand Islands Boat Ride, Thundering Waters Cultural Show, Cog Railway, White Mountains, Jacob’s Ladder, fruit picking, Merrimack Outlet, White Mountain National Forest and John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest it was worth it. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. We loved Boston Harvard University, MIT Campus, Massachusetts State House, Quincy Market, Trinity Church, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara, Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX, Thousand Islands, Thousand Islands Boat Ride, Thundering Waters Cultural Show, Cog Railway, White Mountains, Jacob’s Ladder, fruit picking, Merrimack Outlet, White Mountain National Forest and John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.