Hometown – Boston
Today, all the passengers will arrive at Boston to join the tour. Passenger reaching the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) will be escorted by our professional tour guides and transferred to the hotel room by taking a hotel shuttle service (free pick up is available between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, whereas the other time arrivals can take our paid pickup service). Passengers are can also join the tour from Boston Chinatown. Our professional tour guides will welcome and escort the arrivals to the hotels after 4:30 PM. Overnight stay in Boston.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Boston – Niagara Falls
Guests will start the journey at 7:00 AM by departing the Boston City. First, we will travel towards the Niagara Falls. Upon reaching the Niagara Falls Park, guests will have the chance to discover the charms of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. Get soaked on the Maid of the Mist ship cruise and get closer to the major waterfalls of Niagara Falls (Maid of the Mist cruises remains closed in winters, our guests will enjoy experiencing the Niagara Jet boats as an alternative). Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara Falls Adventure Movie at the Niagara Theater which showcases the historic culture of the Niagara Falls region. After that, the Niagara Falls Nighttime Illuminations will delight the visitors for its awe-inspiring views. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn, RIT Inn or Similar.
Cave of the Winds - Niagara Falls In-depth Tour - Boston
In the morning, our guests will depart from the hotels and head towards the Goat Island,. After exploring the Goat Island, we will visit Cave of the Winds(close in winter), We will also have the Niagara Falls In-depth Tour. Then our tour group will return to Boston to spend the night. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Today, our guests will travel along the Massachusetts waterfront towards south to reach the Martha’s Vineyard. The Martha’s Vineyard is not connected with the mainland; our guests will take a ferry ride from the Cape Cod to reach the Martha’s Vineyard Island. It is filled with stunning beaches, outstanding mansions, restaurants, and shops. Appreciate exploring the charms of the Island on a mini-tour highlighting the top-notch landmarks such as the lighthouses, alpaca farm, and more. Enter the Oak Bluffs region on Martha’s Vineyard Island housing the historical wooden cottages and much more. Guests will also take a tour of Edgartown which has a historical significance as a whaling town, filled with the gorgeous beaches, ocean scenery, cottages, and much more. After that, our tour group will return to Boston to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
In the morning, pour guests will set off to explore the core charms of Boston City. Start the City Tour by making a stop at Harvard University. Guests will have a chance to take an inside tour of Harvard University highlighting the student culture and academics of this leading and oldest educational institute. Guests will also have a chance to browse the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) main campus building. Arrive at the Prudential Center and pay a visit to the Skywalk Observation Deck highlighting the breathtaking panoramic views of the Boston. Next, our tour group browses the Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium, Trinity Church, and make a stop at the Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in the region. Wander around the Quincy Market residing the finest souvenirs, specialty stores, and a variety of eateries. Guests will have a chance to taste the Lobster Meal at Quincy Market (optional). Next, the sightseeing Boston Harbor Cruise will bring a delightful ending of the day. Our tour will be concluded in Boston and our guests will be transferred to the Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for the flights booked after 6:00 PM.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Harvard University In-depth Tour
- Harvard University, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- New England Aquarium, MA
- Prudential Tower, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Quincy, MA
- Skywalk Observatory, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory fee of $40/person: Touch Of The Fall, Niagara Falls Illumination ( Goat Island and Luna Island ), and Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour ( Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
Mandatory fee: Marthas Vineyard Cruise.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Marthas Vineyard Cruise, MA||$20.00||$9.00||$20.00|
|Mini Island Tour, MA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$32.50||$23.50||$30.50|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Prudential Tower, MA||$21.00||$15.00||$17.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston (Logan Airport) after 6:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the reason or us to board this new bus tour was its two days’ time spent in the Niagara Falls region. I mean, who doesn’t want to spend the weekend at the Niagara Falls. It was so beautiful, the falls, the boat cruises, and the tour manager let us explore the Cave of the Winds attraction which someplace near the Goat Island. We really enjoyed this bus tour not only because of the Niagara Falls. It turned out that the part has better attractions for the rest of the days scheduled for us. On the third day we departed from the Niagara Falls and went straight to the Thousand Islands between the Canadian borders, we took a cruise there, and they showed us all the historical charms of the beautiful place. Then we returned to Boston, where the Harvard University and MIT were located side by side. The tour leader let us a full tour of Harvard University. Although, it has always been my dream to get admission in Harvard. Anyways, touring the Harvard made the journey all worth it.
We had an incredible tour for 5 days. I can say confidently accomplished a milestone after seeing the beautiful Niagara Falls. The coordinator planned the tour perfectly. Everything was within our budget, timeline and so we got into this tour bus and everything happened. There was no stress and was an effortless tour as every detail was taken care by the tour operator and the guide. Though we knew nothing about the areas we were visiting, we never felt alone as with the seeing, our guide gave us the required information and equipped us with knowledge essential. Great tour, recommend 5 stars.
The accommodation arrangements were appropriate right from Day 1. We never had to bother about the facilities or the transportation. Everything was taken care of. The planned tour went as per the program and we were dropped and picked from the said location. The tour was seamless, the tour operator and the guide ensured everything was intact, before the departure and without fail checked everyone had arrived. The guide stayed in touch throughout the trip and ensured everything was smooth. I gave 3 stars as I wanted the stay at Niagara Falls to be extended for another one entire day.
Hi guys! We recently took this bus journey and I would like to mention a few things s about our experience with the team. Keeping that mind, I have never been of traveling on buses with the people especially the long distance as we did on this bus tour. The booking of the tour seats was really simple and easy to book, we just opened on the bus tour platform online, and found a perfect tour for us with our favorite destination and departure location. The tour team started off with the very first stop at the Niagara Falls. We spend a great tie there, and later the days we went forwards towards the Boston and Thousand Island, and Martha’s Vineyard is absolutely the best place we toured so far on the tour. There was just so much to do there and amazing thing about it is that we have to take a ferry ride to just reach that lonely island, either we could just the plane ride and take the ferry to reach there. we close to take ferry ride because it was less expensive and convenient for us.
at first, I was just thinking about what we are going to do inside Harvard University, as we finally reached there, the tour person took the led and took us the inside the Campus, we saw the student culture, and then they took us to some sort of Hall Fame where all the names of the Harvard students were mentioned who took the success and studied from the Harvard Campus. I was totally loving the thousand island site, but they told us to miss the cruise since the time was already short and we have to reach the Boston city. However, the Boston was the fun and enjoyable since there was so much to explore. Although by taking Harvard Tour and spending a huge time there made us miss the MIT Tour, although we took some photographs of MIT. Although, we took some really great photographs throughout the course of the bus journey. By just looking at the photos we could remember the great time we had with the team. Cheers!
We remember the time when we have to take a flight to Houston to Boston. Where the bus tour was going to start. However, we got a little let while calming the luggage at the airports, and the tour team so punctual they couldn’t wait for the arrivals, they could have just started off with the tour without hopping us on. Anyways, we speed up from the airports and reach the bus tour core beauty it left the area. Our first destination was really amazing; it was the Niagara Falls. We didn’t realize that the Niagara Falls has a total of three major falls. However, the Horseshoe Bend seemed to be all aside from the other two falls, it was closer to the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. When we took the Maid of the Mist boat cruise on the Niagara Falls then we fully explored the park while witnessing all the great attractions that are located inside the Niagara Falls Park region. In Boston, we enjoyed the Skywalk Observatory, and then we explored the Quincy where we tasted the recommended to Boston Lobster. Then the tour got finished and dropped us off at the Drop-off locations in Boston city. It was a great bus tour, thanks a lot.
In the winter season, the Maid cruise closed for safety concerns, too bad, since we were all dreaming all about the Maid of the Mist cruise and it was closed that day., However, the Niagara Jet boats gave us the amount of fun we were looking for. The jet boats traveled far to the major attractions in the Niagara Falls park. By spending more time at the Niagara Falls, we happened to explore the core charms of the region. It was absolutely amazing being part of the journey, all the passengers on board with us were really good, and everyone seemed like they had a great time including us. Mentioning the Oak Bluffs Village Area at Thousand Island site. It was lovely to see that this lonely island of Martha’s has an abandoned historical village inside, they small cottages with lush greenery just made feel like it’s Switzerland. We could have just spent the night there in those cottages and explored the Martha’s Vineyard. However, the wine tasting and farms were really great to explore. Thanks for the amazing bus tour, it could not have been more perfect and enjoyable.
I don’t understand why we had to have such a huge day in Boston. It was already the day of the tour, and at the end of the day despite traveling back to our hometown, we decided to spend another night in Boston since we all got so tired due to excessive traveling. However, it t could be a lot perfect if we explored fewer places rather than jumping from place to another. However, the tour people delivered what they promised us. We stayed in such great hotels, although they were economy class hotels but hey cost us a lot with the breakfast and the dinners. However, we did the lunch somewhere between the course of the journey and ate the rest of the meals at our hotels. The hotels were good including our traveling buses and the tour guide on the bus. I was totally astonished by the great job the tour leader delivered to us. We definitely like a board on another journey sooner, and hopefully, we will come all the way prepared for the journey. Thanks!
Hi. we are from China and I would like to mention something I experience. The weirdest thing happened to me on the tour, was that the rain started to pour while we were cruising down the Niagara Falls, and the raindrops started to put a little from my side of the window. Although, I complained that to my tour leader and he couldn’t do much about I rather than just changing my seat. I know it’s not anyone’s fault or anything, and it’s a small thing to discuss. Other than this, the tour was really and enjoyable. My whole family was with me and they all had such a great time at the Niagara Falls, and the at the Boston City tour, and then the Harvard University, the Observation Deck. It was a great bus tour with a lot of fun, with great locations to explore. Thanks for making this bus tour so wonderful!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.