4-Day Vancouver to Rocky Mountains, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-113
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Sat (2018-10-23 To 2019-04-13) | Random Dates
Explore Vancouver, Lake Okanagan, Kelowna, Winery, Golden, Kamloops, Ginseng Factory, Fraser Valley, Lake Louise, Jasper National Park, Icefield, Glacier Skywalk, Salmon Arm, Last Spike, Banff National Park , and Gondola on this exciting 4 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
We will begin our tour through the trans-Canada highway to the heart of the Okanagan Valley that host top-notch vintners, Kelowna. While passing along the Fraser valley, we will arrive at the Lake Okanagan, where we will unwind and relax. Afterwards, we will visit the most famous wineries, while we are at there.
Hotel: Prestige Harbourfront Hotel, Sandman Revelstoke or Similar.
Kelowna Okanagan Valley is a valley that is located in the province of British Columbia in Canada. The region or are has an approximate population of 341,818.
Okanagan Lake is a fabulously deep, large and worth seeing lake in Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada. This 135 km large, mesmerizing lake is 4-5 km wide with a rim of nature in its most awesome form.
On the second day of our tour, we will continue our tour to the Last Spike, Eagle Pass. We will enter the Banff National Park after passing along the Rogers Pass and Yoho National Park, where will enjoy the beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains. Afterwards, our tour will head to Bow Falls in the Bow Valley. Travelers can take a stroll in order to do some shopping from numerous shops.
Hotel: Coast Canmore or Similar.
Banff National Park is world premium destination having mountains, valleys, glaciers, meadows, forests and rivers. Camping, hiking, evening programs and explorers programs for kids are the major highlights.
Twisting its way through tall mountains, Bow falls makes a picturesque view. Walk along the trail to get to the top of the rushing waterfall.
Bow Valley is a beautiful valley located in Alberta, Canada. It is situated along the upper Bow River which is named after the reeds that grow along the banks of the rivers which were once used to make bows.
Last Spike or Canadian Pacific Railway was actually the final driven spike into the Canadian pacific Railway. The event was held in November 7th, 1885.
The Rocky Mountains famous for its name Rockies is a popular tourist destination for recreational activities including hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and mountaineering, mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding.
The Western Continental Divide Slope in British Columbia at the Rocky Mountains of Canada is known as Yoho National Park. The park was established in the year of 1886.
On the third day of our tour, after passing along the Castle Mountain we will head to Lake Louise. Travelers can take a stroll along the shore and have a lovely lunch (not included in tour price) at Fairmont Chateau before we head to the Jasper National Park to visit the Columbia Icefield. Guests can take “Ice Explorer”(extra fees) ride at the Athabasca Glacier. Have a thrill of walking on the Glacier Skywalk that separates you from a 918 feet fall. We will stay overnight at Golden.
Hotel: Prestige Golden, Glacier Mountaineer Lodge or Similar.
It is the name of a province which is situated in the west of Canada. The province consists of deserts, mountains, prairies and forests. The province is home to more than 600 lakes with each lake rich with mineral deposits.
It is a popular glacier which can be seen in the Canadian rockies. The receding rate of this glacier per year is 5 meters. In the last 125 years the glacier has lost almost half of its volume. Though it’s a tourist spot however precautionary measures need to be taken.
Columbia Icefield, AB Cain the Rocky Mountains of North America, the largest icefield is known as Columbia Icefield. It has the elevation of 3000 meters and located in Alberta.
A scenic transfer by coach from Columbia gives a memorable experience of viewing Glacier Park and Lake. This journey through coach is also called Skywalk.
The Jasper National Park is the largest national park in Canada, it is spread on an area of 10,878 km2. The park is a really beautiful place and has all things like springs, lakes and waterfalls.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, situated in Banff National Park, is a lovable resort. The mountain views, lake scenery, free WiFi, clean and well-managed rooms and professional environment of the resort attract visitors in a great number.
On the last day of our tour, we will be heading to the Kamloops in the west. Afterwards, have a visit of the Ginseng Factory. Upon passing along the Hope and Hunter’s creek, we will head to Vancouver to conclude our tour.
In the center of British Columbia, there is a notable tour destination called Ginseng Factory. Every year, hundreds of thousands of tourists visit this place to see the manufacturing process of many products.
It is a popular city which is located in British Columbia region. The city is located right at the place where both the south and north of Thompson Rivers meet each other. Hiking trails and resorts are the main attraction of the city.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 3027 Anson Ave, (Coquitlam Anson Plaza) Coquitlam, BC V3B 2H6, Canada at 06:20 AM
- Chinatown Chinese Culture Centre 50 East Pender St, Vancouver at 06:45 AM
- 650 West 41st Avenue,(Vancouver Oakridge Centre - Vancouver, BC) Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9 at 07:00 AM
- Richmond East Entrance of Lansdowne Mall at 07:20 AM
- Burnaby Next to “Esso” gas station at Willingdon & Kingsway at 08:00 AM
- 104 Ave, 153th St,(East Side of Sheraton Guildford Hotel) Surrey, BC V3R 1N5, Canada at 08:15 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
everybody found their best place according to their interest but the best of all for me were the Kamloops, the renowned Glaciers Skywalk, Bow Lake, and those popular wineries at the Lake Okanagan. We joined the tour from Vancouver which was pretty near to our hometown. The buses on which we traveled were also luxurious as well as the hotels in which we spent the night. I would definitely try to take another tour from this bus tour agency as I had the best experience. Thank you so much for the incredible tour.
the beauty of Okanagan Valley is breathtaking and the best thing is that the way to reach it is pretty wonderful either. As a matter of fact I have never been to Canadian territory but on this tour, I get to explore the best of the Canadian attractions as well. Banff National Park, the Bow Falls, Lake Louise, and Jasper National Park were on our tour schedule. I would this tour experience as the best because of the best bus service and nice hotel accommodations.