4-Day Seattle to Snoqualmie Falls, Leavenworth German Town, Olympic and Mount Rainier National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-130
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore the Pioneer Square, Parker Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, Experience Music Project Museum, Boeing Factory, Mount Rainier National Park, Christine Falls, Narada Falls, Paradise Road, Olympic National Park, Hurricane Ridge, Crescent Lake, Snoqualmie Falls and Leavenworth German Town in a guided bus tour.
Today we will pick up our guests and begin our tour. We will explore the Seattle city in detail. We will visit all important and known landmarks of the city such as Pioneer Square, the Boeing Factory, the Parker Market, the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, the Space Needle and the Experience Music Project Museum. At night, we will also enjoy the Seafood Buffet. Head to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
The Boeing Everett Factor is a factory that is located in Washington. It is essentially an airplane assembly building that is owned by Boeing. It covers an area of 399,480 m2.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Experience Music Project Museum is a nonprofit museum that is dedicate to popular and contemporary culture. The museum was founded by Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
A lovely place to walk around the great number of shops and it is not really busy as any downtown store area. Visit the art galleries, studios and do not miss every month first Thursday the Art Walk taking to historic architecture.
Seattle city is a seaport and is the largest city of Wahington and Pacific Northwest region of the North America. It is the fastest growing city of United States and remained at the top 5 in May, 2015...
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
Begin our day by exploring the core charm of the Mount Rainier National Park. It is the tallest volcano of the continental United States. We will sightsee the surpass beauty of Narada Falls, Christine Falls and Paradise Road. Our night stay will be in Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Mount Rainier is an expansive national park that is glacier-capped. The highest point is 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise atop and it is reachable by car. Admire the nearby volcanoes, summertime wildflowers, mountain views and hiking trailheads. Explore this fun and adventure, gaze powerful waterfalls and redefining spectacular vistas.
Today we will start our day in the morning and head to the Olympic National Park. We will take a stop at Hurricane Ridge to enjoy the beauty of the virgin forest. Here we will experience walking between the clouds and sightsee beautiful mountains. Later we will rest at the Crescent Lake. In the evening, we will take a Seattle Ferry and back to Seattle from the Baltic Island. On the way, we will know about the Seattle people's special lifestyle. Head to the same hotel for the night stay.
Note: In case of bad weather we will explore the Olympic National Park temperate rain forest area instead of the Hurricane Ridge. If the ferry is closed or late due to unseen reasons we will drive back to Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Located at just a short walk from the main drag in town. The ride offers a great view of the Seattle skyline and sometimes stole the peaks. The route is 8.6 miles long. The island features MT. Rainer tour from Seattle, Boeing factory tour from Seattle, Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery, Seattle city tour with the group. Seattle skyline is one of the numerous attractions in Seattle.
Hurricane Ridge has several hiking trails including steep trails to ridge top traverses descending to subalpine valleys and lakes. This is easily accessible mountain area presenting fantastic views and clear weather, ideally suitable to enjoy throughout the year. Snow enthusiasts in winter months can enjoy snowshoeing, skiing and sledding.
Lake Crescent is a fascinating spot for a swim, picture, hike, picnic and lodging. The cooler weather, the nearby multiple water sports such as kayaking and canoeing, besides the hiking trails make it more interesting. Indeed, a great spot for picnic and scenery viewing.
The Olympic National Park is located on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. The park is beautiful and has many natural environments which offer opportunities for hiking and other recreational activities.
Today first we will explore the scenic beauty of the Snoqualmie Falls. After that we will take a stop at Levinworth; a Bogosian style German town. Here we will enjoy shopping of beautiful handicrafts and don’t miss a chance to taste a German-style cuisine and beer. When the tour ends, we will drop-off travelers.
Visitors center-Leavenworth is a fun place to be in to pass some time. The place does not have a lot to offer aside from sightseeing and shops. Everyone should definitely visit it once in a lifetime.
Situated in the very heart of Washington State in the Cascade Mountain Range, the Leavenworth is a spectacular Bavarian-style village which has been the most appealing tourist spot in the region, surrounded by the picturesque beauty of mountains, valleys, rivers, and landscape views. The wide-ranging alpine architecture filled with specialty stores, museums, and restaurants that serves German Beer and food.
Snoqualmie Falls is 268 ft waterfall on the Snoqualmie river. It is a beautiful waterfall that is visited by many people for recreational purposes.
Snoqualmie is located in King County, Washington. This is a city that is adjacent to Snoqualmie Falls. The city houses Northwest Railway Museum. In the 2010 census, this city had 10,670 numbers population. Ella Raines, the actress, was born in Snoqualmie Falls that is a part of Snoqualmie.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mount Rainier National Park (Mandatory Attraction).
Olympic National Park (Mandatory Attraction).
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$29.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$25.00||$16.00||$22.00|
|Mount Rainier National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Olympic National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Seafood Buffet Dinner||$36.00||$22.00||$36.00|
|Space Needle Tower, WA||$29.00||$14.00||$22.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My cousin joined me in this trip as he is never into travelling but I forced him to try this time, amazing destinations like Pioneer Square and Space Needle in Seattle. We both were on holidays so he did not argue much but after this tour he is a totally changed man. He found it so interesting to not only visit amazing destinations but also met many new people and found it a best way of culture sharing. He clicked and loved food as well. I was also very happy with bus services because no one in team disappointed me for a second. I must say this bus tour is full of comfort for its visitors. So, I do recommend this bus tour with 5 stars because it better deserve that. Thanks a lot!
Wang Xiu Ying
Fun, hospitability, sights, history and nice accommodations were the true representation of this nicely managed trip. Families jointly and youngsters alone can enjoy it as well. You can have the best way to explore the food taste of varieties and chances to buy gifts for your love ones in this trip where guide will help you. Nature was all there in our surroundings as I believe that such destinations were so beautiful that I cannot even explain in words. Such sights and experience truly relate human beings to the nature to make them realize that life and this world is so beautiful to enjoy. I found that people could relate with such beauties of nature in my trip because people were there from many countries and I simply enjoyed the Snoqualmie Falls because of its sacred background. Highly recommending!
Highly recommended. A nonstop entertainment was offered in this trip. I was happy with the beauty of the destination. Destinations like Hurricane Ridge and Crescent Lake were like the incredible places and were so adorable in this itinerary. A very decent and well-dressed team will offer their best from picking points to the places you desire to visit. I was impressed by the handsome and well-dressed personality of William our tour guide. Lovely days!
The best tour ever. Rainier Snow Mountain and Snoqualmie Falls were the top beauties of this trip. I was happy that new and new sights have been explored with natural variations. It was fun to explore German heritage. The Leavenworth German Town can become a very memorable experience for heritage lovers. Thanks