4-Day Vancouver to Victoria, Chinatown Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-164A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Fri (2022-04-15 To 2022-10-15) | 2022-07-24 | 2022-10-07
Visit the beautiful Canadian cities such as Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler in one trip!
Comfortable bus, high-quality tour guide service, make your trip worry-free!
An informative day trip to choose from!
Hotel upgrades and considerate extended stay services to meet the needs of different guests!
Guarantee to departure with minimum 2 people
Airport Pick-up Information:
1. Complimentary airport pick-up service of Vancouver International Airport (YVR): 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 17:00. Need to wait at the airport for other passengers to transfer to the hotel according to the bus schedule.
2. Vancouver International Airport (YVR) paid pick-up and drop-off: For arrival flights between 07:00-23:00, the first 2 passengers will be charged $90 (USD$75), and each additional guest will be charged $20 (USD$18), with a maximum of one order 4 people.
3. All guests who arrive (exit) before 11:30 in the morning can participate in the 3-hour Vancouver tour for free. Please wait in the airport lobby and depart from the airport at 13:00.
4. The check in time of the hotel is 15:00, customers arriving in advance can deposit their luggage at the front desk and arrange their own itinerary.
5. If pick-up service is included in the guest's itinerary, please be sure to provide accurate flight information and arrival times at the designated pick-up location. As a result of any inaccurate information provided or an airport pick-up mistake, the travel agency reserves the right to provide second transfer service or charge additional airport pick-up fee which should be paid by customer.
|Vancouver Arrival||Domestic flight arrival||At Claim Belt #3|
|International flight arrival||Arriving Hall Information Center|
|Cruise Terminal||Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance, free pick-up time is 11:30|
|Quick shuttle station||
Free Transfer from River Rock Casino Hotel Entrance
free pick-up time is 18:00
Seattle paid pick-up information:
1. Seattle paid airport pick-up is only available in summer: 04/15/2022-10/15/2022: Friday, Saturday, 06/01/2022-09/03/2022: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.
2. Seattle paid airport pick-up: one-way $79 CAD (USD$68)/person, round-trip $140 CAD (USD$120)/person, each way service fee $12 USD/CAD/person.
3. At other times, guests can take the Seattle shuttle Quick Shuttle to and from Vancouver at their own expense (Richmond Station is in front of the River Rock Casino Hotel), the company can arrange a bus to pick up guests from Richmond Station to and from the hotel.
4. If you need to arrange a paid airport pick-up service in Seattle, please be sure to specify and order when placing the order. It cannot be arranged temporarily.
|Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)||
Bus departs from the Baggage 4-5 Claim area outside door number 6 in Bays 4-5
Departure time: 12:15
Departure time: 13:45
|Seattle Cruise Terminal||
Pier 66 or 91
Departure time: 13:15
Hotel: Hampton Inn / Accent Inn / Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or Similar.
Named after Queen Victoria, lies the city of Victoria! Victoria is the capital city of the Canadian province of British Columbia and is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast. It is one of the oldest cities. Victoria has retained a large number of its historic buildings and famous landmarks like the Parliament Buildings.
Vancouver → BC ferry (optional, 90 mins) → The Butchart Gardens (optional, 60 mins) → Chinatown Victoria & Lunch (80 mins) → The Parliament Buildings (60 mins) → Victoria Mile Zero Monument (20 mins) → BC ferry (optional, 90 mins) → Vancouver
Hotel: Hampton Inn / Accent Inn / Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or Similar.
The China Town in Victoria is the oldest China Town in the whole of Canada and is the second oldest in North America. It was established in mid-19th century and remains an active place.
The colorful Butchart Gardens cover the area of 22 hectors. They present soul-sapping scenery of nature in its bloom and different kinds of entertainment and eateries to the visitors.
Whistler, Canada offers vacationers the best opportunities and adventures! Over two million people visit Whistler annually. Whistler is a famous ski destination but even offers amazing activities, museums, and natural beauty to explore.
Vancouver → Sea To Sky Highway → Shannon Falls (30 mins) → Whistler (200 mins, optional for Cable Car) → Vancouver
1. If the Whistler Cable Car and Peak 2 Peak Cable Car are repaired or suspended, we will specially arrange to go to the Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish to enjoy the famous rock-climbing resort-Emirates Rock and beautiful scenic views of the Deep Bay.
Hotel: Hampton Inn / Accent Inn / Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or Similar.
Shannon Falls Provincial Park is found in the British Columbia, Canada. It is about 210 acres and has a main point of Shannon falls. Shannon falls is the 3rd highest waterfall of British Columbia.
The British Columbian Province has a resort in the Coast Mountains South Pacific Ranges of Canada. It is said to be as Whistler. It was incorporated as Municipality in 1975. The Regional district is Squamish Lillooet.
Please select the one-day tour you want to go when you make a reservation, and you can click on the blue font to view the specific itinerary (please choose and pay when booking the tour, otherwise it cannot be arranged).
Option 1: Vancouver 1-Day city tour Price: USD$52/CAD60 per person
The seaport coastal city located on British Columbia’s Mainland is known as Vancouver. It secured fourth place as the most populous city in Canada. Making it world’s greenest city is the government’s future plan that would implement by 2020.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport pick up is available on this tour. The Tour Package price will not include Mandatory Tour Guide tips for Airport Pickup.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages, and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with a discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Cruise Pickup, Cruise Terminal, Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance at 11:30 AM
- Free Transfer from River Rock Casino Hotel Entrance (Quick shuttle station) at 6:00 AM
- Complimentary Pickup from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 5:00. Passengers will wait for others to transfer to the hotel according to the bus schedule.
- Seattle paid airport pick-up
(+$68/person will be charged for selecting this location)
- Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Vancouver International Airport after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM.
- Guests who are not participating in day trip will be arranged to take the airport shuttle bus to Vancouver Airport between 7:00 -10:00PM.
- Seattle paid airport pick-up
- Depart from Vancouver in the morning and arrive at Seattle Airport in the afternoon, please book a domestic flight departing after 4:30) Or international flights departing after 5:30
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter what the reason of cancellation is no refund or reschedule for any cancellation request made with in last 7 days of departure date. Even if the cancellation request comes in because of COVID.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of the separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 8-15 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 7 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of a late cancellation request or a free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.