Home – Seattle (Optional Morning Tour/Night Tour)
Our Tour guide will receive you at the baggage claim area from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. From there you will be taken to the hotel. You can be on your own for the rest of the day or join us in an optional Morning Tour and for those who come later, we have a Night tour also for them.
Morning Tour Microsoft headquarters- University of Washington (if you arrive before 12:00 pm): We will start with our visit to the Microsoft Headquarters, one of the most influential company in the world. You can learn about their history and the journey that brought them here. Later we will be going to the University of Washington, which is one of the oldest universities in this west coast. It has a very popular medical school.
Night Tour Seattle Fisherman’s Wharf- Kerry Park(if you arrive before 06:00 pm): Firstly we will stop at the giant Ferris wheel on Elliott Bay. The 175 feet high structure was once the tallest of its kind when opened on June, 2012. Later you can catch panoramic views of Seattle from Kerry Park. This place is also good for taking pictures.
Note: Please pay in advance for Morning and Night tour to confirm your seats because we have limited seats.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Seattle City Tour
At first we will stop at the Boeing factory in W.A. It is the largest aircraft manufacturer. Learn how they assemble such a huge structure in just 3 days. Thereafter we will take you to the Pike Place Market, which is run by the farmers themselves and is one of the oldest of its kind. It holds almost 200 commercial events yearly. With handicrafts, agricultural venders and street performances this place is a major tourist attraction in Seattle. Next, we will be heading to Space Needle. An observation tower, you can get telescopes here to catch some spectacular views. Find out about the Teleporter kiosks and what it is all about, which promises to offer a unique 3D experience. Later we will be visiting the EMP Museum. The museum is dedicated to all those risk taking ideas that fuels the popular culture. Lastly for the day, we arrive at Pioneer Square which has buildings dating back to the 1800s. Observe Seattle’s old neighbourhoods and how they coexist with the new.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Olympic National Park
On day 3, prepare for some adventure as we go to the Olympic National Park situated in the Olympic Peninsula. The diverse ecosystem has sand beaches, rocky cliffs, lakes, mountains, wildlife and a wide variety of flora. We will be boarding the Bainbridge Island ferry while going back to Seattle, observing its spectacular coastline views.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Snoqualmie Falls – Leavenworth German Town
Visit this popular scenic attraction of Washington State, the Snoqualmie Falls which receives a 1.5 million visitors yearly. Later explore Leavenworth, a German village. Enjoy the German food and beer and also collect some European souvenirs before heading back home.
We will drop you off at Seattle - Tacoma International Airport (SEA). Please book your flights after 7:00 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Olympic National Park (Mandatory Attraction)
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boeing Everett Factory, WA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$27.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Morning Tour + Night Tour Special package||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Morning Tour, SEA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Night Tour, SEA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Olympic National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Seafood Buffet Dinner||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Space Needle Tower, WA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from Seattle between 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for Seattle International Airport (SEA) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 65% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 5-15 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
natural destinations such as the Snoqualmie falls and similar made me just take this reasonable deal on the internet. I am just so happy now that I took my family to such magnificent bus tour. At the second day of the trip, the bus just drove us to Seattle’s most striking landmarks including the Boeing factory, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, EMP Museum, and Pioneer Square. The time we had at the Olympic National Park was breathtaking as it’s the world’s most beautiful national park according to my point of view. Good 4 days spent!
I’m from China and I appreciate the journey of four days. My parents took me to America due to the fact they run a small business there and hey said to me that son this time we will visit many places. Then finally, I found the 4 days of tour arrangement which began from the Seattle in a morning time. It was good to see the bustling American city but the Olympic National Park made all the difference in the tour as the perfect natural beauty can be found there.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.