Bay Area – Yosemite – Fresno
The tour will begin from the Bay area and will travel to Yosemite National Park in the morning. We will visit various attractions in the national park. First, we will see the Tunnel View. After that, we will also visit the Bridal Veil Falls and El Capitan area. We will also see the Merced River and Yosemite Falls. Half Dome will be our next destination. Stay overnight in Fresno.
Note: In case of snow in Yosemite, the itinerary will be changed to Redwood Park, Roaring Camp, Santa Cruz, and outlets to ensure safety.
Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of Monterey Bay. We will go to Santa Cruz area and after that, will travel to San Francisco. San Francisco is known for its moderate temperature and redwood forest. The Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf is the longest pier on the west coast and offers the best seaside shopping and recreation. After that, we will reach Bear Mountain area and visit the roaring camp. Guests can take the famous one-hour steam train ride. Next, we will visit California's largest factory outlets, the Gilroy Premium Outlet.
Hotel: Salinas Quality Inn or Similar.
Tuesday Departure: Disneyland or Universal Studios or Los Angeles City Tour
Saturday Departure: Disneyland or San Diego or Los Angeles City Tour
Disneyland: Visit Disneyland and spend a day in the world’s most famous theme park.
Universal Studios: Visit the famous Universal Studios in this exclusive one day visit and tour the famous movie sets and the studio theme park with attractions like Jurassic Park and the Harry Potter world.
San Diego City Tour: We will depart from the hotel and visit San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first visit the U.S Naval Compound in San Diego. We will see the longest serving USS aircraft carrier in U.S history. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by the Hotel Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was established in the 1800s in Victorian style. After that, we will move to yet another National park, the Balboa Park. We will also visit the old city of San Diego. Guests will enjoy the Mexican styled architecture of the old city. In the driving, we will drive back to Los Angeles by driving along the Golden Coast.
Los Angeles City Tour: We will drive along the Los Angeles Basin. Guests will see the famous Santa Monica beach. We will continue to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. We will have lunch at the famous farmer market. After lunch, we will visit the downtown area of the city. Guests will see the US Bank tower, one of the tallest building in the western part of the country. We will also climb on the observation deck to have marvelous views of the city. Los Angeles Memorial Stadium will be our next destination. We will also pass by the Angel Flight Railway area, the famous area where movie La La Land was filmed.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Los Angeles – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
The first destination after departing from hotel early in the morning will be the pyramid lake. We will also visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and the modern conservation of the lake. After that, we will stop at the Tejon Ranch for shopping experience from all the famous brands. We will return to the Bay Area by evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admissions:Roaring Camp Steam Train
Mandatory Admissions:Yosemite National Park Admission $20 per person
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$68.00||$63.00||$68.00|
|Roaring Camp Steam Train, CA||$32.00||$23.00||$32.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
|US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA||$25.00||$19.00||$22.00|
|US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA||$33.00||$27.00||$30.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 7:00 PM
Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 7:00 PM
Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 7:00 PM
Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 07:00 PM
Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 7:15 PM
Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 7:30 PM
Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 7:45 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour for my family, we were very excited as we were traveling after three years. We had a fabulous time from beginning to end; we can say a perfect light tour for the whole family. We have enough time to visit each place. We visited Disney land and my kids loved it, we took rides, enjoy food and also bought gifts for friends. It was a lovely day. Yosemite National Park was beautiful. Our tour guide Mr. Mark was so nice and informative. He helped us in a notable way. Highly recommended for families.
Very relaxing and amazing tour. Yosemite was a beautiful and lovely place. The San Diego city tour was also very knowledgeable. The bus driver was a skilled and experienced man but the tour bus was very uncomfortable it was so disappointing. Selected hotels were neat and clean with good service, they charged extra for room service but I was ok. The guide and rest of the team were active and professional.
Overall it's good and value for your money. Tour guide was also very nice, can speak well in both English and Chinese. Accommodation is comfortable but a bit far from the city center (in Los Angeles). Wake up time is too early, but it's fine if the entire program can be completed in a day, and still have free time for us in shopping and sightseeing.We had a great time. The hotels were good and they tried to take us to as many places as possible.
La Thị Chi Ánh
The tour should offer this as a guaranteed group service, and include the Disneyland visit with entry as the very first item in the Los Angeles morning tour. Everything else in West Coast is secondary for a tourist and can be done by yourself, so do please rethink the Yosemite stop! Otherwise everything else was great, especially Jesus our tour guide. Thank you !
A very excellent 4 days tour of most of West Coast\'s highlights. Could have used 2 extra days, as bus travel days seemed too many back to back, and there was no time to rest up with any free time, so it was very tiring for everyone, including the guide. Interesting and very complete, though !!
Everything was good but one day in Yosemite was less . Have not seen anything much. Also I paid $350 for 4 days. Los Angeles was included in itinerary. Else was a wonderful experience , good , hotel , guide all was good except but higher price. Anyway, Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The tour guide was very informative every time it was needed. Very patient. Knows a lot of the places we went. Internet was not the best in the hotels, in some places had to pay to have access to it. Besides, there was supposed to be internet in the bus but never worked.
It was a very nice tour. Lots of places to know, although I wish there was more time enjoying places instead of being on a bus for several hours. But quite understand that it is due to distance and something we can\'t control. Lovely tour. Will definitely recommend GoldenBusTours.
Very nice tour and the price is fair. The tour guide was excellent he knew Chinese really well and organized all the excursion while we were on the bus. A lovely trip to introduce the beauty of Yosemite National Park...would love to return to some places to explore further!
Very good tour with an excellent tour guide. The bus and the driver were excellent. But the bus was not equipped with WiFi as mentioned which is a major draw back. Also the hotel was not equipped with aircon, need to be upgraded to a better Hotel. It will be much appreciated if the hotel details are available in advance. I recommend this tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.