Home – San Francisco
Travelers will reach San Francisco to join the tour. We will provide a complimentary airport pickup at the SFO International Airport. Our professional tour guide will wait at the Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2 between 10:30 a.m. - 22:30 p.m. Then we will head to the hotel through the hotel shuttle. Travelers who arrive between 22:30 p.m- 00:30 a. m or 4:30 a.m - 10 30 a.m. will contact the airport hotel for the Hotel Shuttle service.
Travelers who arrive between 00:30 a.m- 04:30 a.m. will arrange their own transportation to reach the hotel at their own costs.
Hotel: Holiday Inn SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
On the second day, we will join an extensive city tour to explore the main attractions of San Francisco. We will sightsee the known points such as Lombard Street, City Hall, Chinatown, St. Mary's Cathedral, Cable Car and the University of California Berkeley. Then we will take a boat ride at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 and also enjoy the taste the appetizing fresh seafood. We will adore the incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, SF City Skyline and joyful sea lions (Optional). Night stay will be at the hotel.
Note: Self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. $40 optional Admission Fee will be charged for Cable Car, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Today we will explore the most remarkable beauty of Yosemite National Park. It is known for its spectacular waterfalls, colossal granite rocks and glacier formed U- Shaped valley. We will sightsee the marvelous beauty of the remarkable waterfalls, colossal granite rocks and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. We will see the Tunnel View Point, El Capitan, and Yosemite waterfall. We will have our lunch in the park. Then we will travel through the richest California Central Valley and back to Los Angeles for the night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1 – Apple Park
On the last day, we will leave the hotel and head to north along California golden Pacific coast. We will visit Solvang, here we will enjoy a drink of a gourmet European coffee along Danish cookie. After enjoying a delicious lunch, we will travel to north along California PCH #1 to reach Silicon Valley. Here we will visit the known Apple park and see its Visitor Center, cafe, a 3D model of Apple Park and a roof terrace overlooking the campus. The tour ends in San Francisco.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $10 per person per US National park from 1 Oct, 2019 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Mandatory Fee: $50/ Person For Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from San Francisco airport after 09:00 PM and (For international) after 10:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
The 4 day tour was exciting as they took to so many places and also included the best places in this package. I felt happy as I had not visited any of these places and so the tour was worthy.
This tour for 4 days offered a new way of looking into life. It really brought a difference. The co-passengers in the bus all became friends and more a family. The cruises, the dinner and hotel accommodation came with this package. The guide instructed in English very well.
I pulled out this tour with my two kids. This was my second time with this bus tour and was so relaxed because of my first experience that went so well with an amazing team. I was welcomed in a sweet way and destinations were made more instructive with excellent guide Lee. More or less the charisma of all destinations was so attractive but I enjoyed my experience of European coffee and world-famous Danish cookie the most. I do appreciate its all services and timing as well and do not pause to propose it for families because you are never alone in this trip but with astonishing people as team of this bus tour. I must add that its selection is very easy for all selectors and a clear response is always there and if there is any confusion, do not hesitate to ask queries, you will be all answered well. Many thanks with all my heart for amazing trip and easily 5 stars!!
Booking its three tickets for my friends was worthwhile. They acknowledged this booking because of its startling review which I shared hare with friends with them. There was all anticipation with amusing moments in this entire trip. Its start was cool and ended so well. There was lot in this entire trip to s along with beautiful clicks along with beautiful clicks. Pleasant presence of the guides was the helping aspect of this tour for all the visitors. Enjoying destinations like Berkeley University and California Central Valley is unforgettable. I was not the only outlook of bus that was luxurious but it was accommodating huge crowd with comfort and ease. Highly recommending!
Tours, I always fascinate going and this was a pleasurable tour. The more I think, I know the best I enjoyed this tour. The places we visited in this 4 day tour were nothing short of a dream. I am very happy to go on this bus tour.
A nice suitable and exciting trip! Its environment was indulged in flavors of immense pleasure and fun. I was there with my boyfriend and was so excited because we hardly mange trip for such tours, but was confused as well because was not sure that this is going to be that perfect for us or not. From happy meals to informative stories from the guide all was there with silky driving from the driver. The visitors who are planning to make their tour the best one with no tension then this bus tour can be a very sensible selection. Go and enjoy it because missing this trip is like missing the best ever chance of enjoying destinations with your love ones.
After getting a recommendation from my friend, he previously took a tour from GoldenBusTours and won’t shut up about it. After he insist, I finally gathered the courage and booked this tour, it was the best tour I have ever been on, the remarkable beauty of Yellowstone Park, The sandy beach of Santa Barbara, everything was absolutely right. I definitely recommend it to everyone who could use some change in their life. It’s a beautiful world.
Thanks to my sister who suggested this bus tour by reading its reviews. We both joined this trip and were impressed by the performance of the team. Lovely and informative attractions like SF City Tour and Berkeley University were so inspirational. Exploring destinations with top class bus tour was a fun. A lot of thanks!
Thank you, Alex (our tour guide) to engage kids in the bus so well with your videos in a presentation! Otherwise their noise was forcing me to switch to my head phones (it was all I said on lighter side). On a serious note this was a balance trip to accommodated visors incredibly. I loved exploring destinations like Apple Park and Solvang village. Gratitude
We were enjoying this trip along with 4 colleagues of our office. It was a fun time. A very first experience with a bus tour and found it out of the ordinary. Phenomenal services with comfortable seats. I was happy with stops at accurate timing. The hygiene of the bus was properly maintained because it was really crowded inside and was demanding it on regular intervals. I enjoyed this tour entirely. Yosemite NP and California Central Valley were memorable! Thanks with love.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.