4-Day Salt Lake City to Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SLC-101A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (2019-05-05 To 2019-10-06) | Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (2020-05-05 To 2020-10-06)
Explore Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory pool, Fountain Hiking trail, West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Canyon,Norris Basin,Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Lake,Grand Teton National Park, Temple Square of Mormon Church, State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake and many more on this exciting 4 days bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at affordable fee and hefty discount.
One night stay in West Yellowstone.
Two complimentary breakfast included.
You will start this amazing trip from SLC airport where our tour guides will welcome you. They will be in blue uniforms holding play card to greet you at your arrival. Our tour guides will drop you at the hotel after a short drive so that you can have rest after the flight. There will be free hotel shuttles that will take you to the hotel, if you reach after 6 pm. Spend overnight in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar
In the morning, we will move towards Yellowstone National Park after leaving the hotel. It is the first National Park in the world, and many visitors are attracted by its mesmerizing beauty. It is also famous for exotic wildlife and geothermal activities. We will experience different geothermal activities like hot springs and geysers while traveling through the park. You will have views of Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory pool, Fountain Hiking trail and many more. Spend overnight in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Dude & Roundup or Similar
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
In the morning, we will set out our journey towards Yellowstone National Park. We will visit Yellowstone Canyon, Norris Basin, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Fall, and Yellowstone Lake. Afterwards, we will have lakeside lunch and leave the park to visit Grand Teton, National Park.Grand Teton is the most beautiful national park having snow-covered mountain peaks. It has a wide range of wildlife ecosystem. It will be fascinating to experience a fantastic view of Snowy Mountains in Grand Teton National Park. Then we will continue our journey to the well known small town Jackson. Spend the night in Salt Lake City.
Note: Before 11th May we will not be able to visit Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. Instead we will visit Yellowstone Bear World and Idoah Falls.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
It is a well maintained town located in the county of Amador which itself is located in the famous US state of California. The population of the town is 4651 as per the census held in the year 2010.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
In the morning,we will move towards the Temple Square of Mormon Church, State Capitol building and the Great Salt Lake. Temple square is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and it has 15 million followers around the world.
Note: Schedule your flight after 12:30 PM from SLC.
It is one of the most famous tourist destinations which are located right in the heart of California. The place consists of a museum and several grounds as well. The museum is primarily located in Sacramento.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee $70/person for Yellowstone N.P, Great Salt Lake, Grand Teton N.P, and Fuel Surcharge
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Traveling alone is my passion and I am on this short tour of 4 days. It was nice and the places I visited were new to me. The park was beautiful and the flowers well maintained. But as winter had just finished the number of flowers were few, pity I though this time to tour.
The time you get to spend at Yellowstone is so amazing. Discovering the scenery and spots for the photography is worth all the struggle. This tour is perfect for the people of all age groups! Every staff member who was handling the tour had a very professional attitude especially the Bus Driver. He was very calm and supporting. I recommend this tour fully!
The stay in West Yellowstone is any additional joy for sure. I had no idea how the tour is going to be before heading to it because this was my first time, but i am happy to tell that Golden Bus Tours has made it so comforting for me being it's my first time. The two complementary breakfast are yummy! The tour guide was a very sweet guy and made sure everything is perfect for us. Me and my family had no issues at all. The hotels were neat and decent. I would love to join this tour again especially with this travel agency!
This was my first time in United states for me and my family and we really enjoyed our time in that tour, as the places we went to were extremely beautiful. The only problem we faced is that our English is not that good and the tour guide did not speak Russian. But the tour was great
Great Job Golden Bus Tours! it was my first time to join one of your tours, and i really want to thank you guys for such an amazing experience! the tour was very organized and we moved on times exactly. The tour guide was very nice guy, and hotels were clean and comfortable. And of course the places we saw were amazing, like Yellowstone Lake,Grand Teton National Park and Great Salt Lake.
I really enjoyed my time on that tour, we saw some amazing and beautiful places like Yellowstone National Park,Yellowstone Canyon,Yellowstone Lake,Grand Teton National Park. But i was not happy about that fact that some admissions were mandatory for $80/person for Yellowstone N.P, Great Salt Lake, Grand Teton .
The tour was nice and we saw some amazing places, but there was 2 thing that i did not like, first thing is the bus, as there was no restroom on the bus, we had to wait for breaks to go to the bathroom as it was for emergencies only. also there was no wifi on the bus which is really important to me.
I want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that nice tour. It was really organized, and the tour guide was very friendly and professional and the bus was very comfortable. Also hotel were really nice and clean though it was not 4 or 5 stars but it was great! i would really recommend that tour to all my friends.
The most thing i loved about that tour was the tour guide! that guy was amazing! he was very friendly and helpful, and he was also really professional. I really wish all tour guides are like that. i also loved Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. The bus was very clean and comfortable along with the hotels. Keep up the good work Golden Bus Tours.
This was our first time as an Indian family to see these places and it will definitely not be the last! The great places we saw were plenty,like Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory pool, Fountain Hiking trail, West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Canyon,Norris Basin,Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Lake,Grand Teton National Park. I just wish we could bring our own Indian food with us
That tour were really nice. A lot of great places we saw during this tour like Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory pool, Fountain Hiking trail, West Yellowstone, Yellowstone Canyon,Norris Basin,Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Lake,Grand Teton National Park and of course Great Salt Lake. the tour was organized in a very professional way, Golden Bus Tours really did a great job
This tour was one of the best and I will remember this for my entire lifetime. I always wanted to explore the rich nature of Yellowstone and exclusively the city of Salt Lake. Yellowstone is a park filled with full of excitements and specially, the Old Faithful which is incredible. Yellowstone Fall and Yellowstone Lake was worth a visit. We also had our BBQ dinner at Yellowstone which was the best time on the entire tour. Cool breeze and BBQ dinner ahhh I misssss it
The tour guide was very friendly and was on time to accompany us. The free airport pickup is a relief and exploring the West Coast cities is really amazing. The real beauty of Salt Lake City, Yellowstone and Grand Teton are the cities to watch and discover. Overall I would give a 4-star to this tour because I did not like our hotel on the third day of the tour. Our room did not have hot water.
The Tour schedule was very well arranged, I got an opportunity to visit incredible spots during the drip. I went with individuals from around wherever first time thus cordial and all are on time a result of impeccable time arranging so I could visit all arranged. At long last, They helped me to buy a great deal of things with much limits at specific spots. Essentially decent package tour.