4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Princeton and Philadelphia Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-227A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Daily(2016-12-16 To 2022-12-10)
Explore New York, One World Observatory, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Times Square, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Trinity Church, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, World Trade Center, Philadelphia, National Historical Park, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, Statue of Washington, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Korean and Vietnam War Memorials, Smithsonian Institution, Air & Space Museum, Washington Memorial, World War 2 memorial, and Thomas Jefferson Memorial on this exciting 4 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
You may book a flight into any of the three major New York City airports. If you're flying into EWR, you will find our shuttle right in front of the airport to take you to the hotel or pay $10 to join the Jersey Garden outlet tour. Jersey Gardens Mall. If you're flying before 5:00 PM into JFK or LGA, you will get a chance to take a tour to Flushing, Queens.
If you arrive before 4:30 pm then you can join our optional night tour of the city.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Doubletree/ Hilton/ Radisson/ Crowne Plaza or Similar.
It is the name of a neighborhood located at the north eastern side of the city of New York. The area is mostly residential and downtown flushing is considered as the fourth largest district in USA as far as central business is concerned.
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
New Jersey is a state in the United States and is located in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the country. The area has been occupied by native Americans for almost 2,800 years.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
On the second day, we will tour the major attractions in New York City. Our famous stops include Statue of Liberty Cruise (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) Wall Street, USS Intrepid, One World Observatory (from 2019) and Metropolitan Museum of Art. You will also get an exclusive sightseeing experience as our bus will pass by the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue,Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Doubletree/ Hilton/ Radisson/ CrownePlaza or Similar.
The site is well known for the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States of America as the world Trade Centre previously stood at the place which is known called Ground Zero.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Legitimately an “international phase” and not part of the America, the U.N. Headquarters practically mirrors worldwide collaboration. Constructed in 1947 and completed in 1961, the sight has captivating landscape on 18-1cre space expanded on the East River.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning, we'll head to Princeton University. We will have a guided tour of the campus which will let tourists know more about this prestigious University. Then head to Philadelphia to visit Liberty bell in the National independence Park. Then, we will start our ride Amish Country, then we will move to Washington DC to visit some of the most well-Known monuments like the Korean War, Lincoln, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorials, and for sure pay a visit to the White House.
Note: If time allows we will visit One Liberty Observation Deck in Philadelphia.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Days Inn or Similar.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
The One Liberty Observation Deck in Philadelphia is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible and is in walking distance from other major attractions. You can come here during the day, during the night or be it any season, even when covered with a blanket of snow, as it is open 365 days a year.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
On our fourth and last day, we will visit the National Air and Space Smithsonian Museum and the US Capitol Hall. You can also enjoy sightseeing on DC cruise. However, during winter when the DC cruise is closed we will go to International Spy Museum.
If we have enough time we will also visit Newseum (top 10 ranked tourist attraction in DC).
By the end of the trip, guests will have the choice to either fly from Washington or to take our bus back to New York. View more details below on the Departure and Return section.
***Complimentary Airport Drop Off:
Washington DC: DCA airport, kindly book flight after 2:00 PM
Washington DC: BWI or IAD airport, kindly book flight after 3:00 PM, but transfer to these airport on your own cost.
New York City: JFK and LGA airport, kindly book flight 10:00 PM or later.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
The Library of Congress is a research library officially serving the United States Congress and is the United States the de facto national library. It is the oldest federal cultural institution. It is a beautiful building and visiting during Spring/Summer is time-consuming as it is crowded. The reading room view from the balcony is superb.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
The World War II Memorial is memorial that was established in order to commemorate the fellow Americans who served the armed forces during the World War II.
It is one of the utmost communicating museums in the world; the Newseum experience also touches the development of electric communiqué from the birth of wireless, to the scientific tools of the existing and the upcoming. It’s unique.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
The building is founded in 1789, located in Washington, DC and open to the public except for weekend days, is the seat of Supreme Court and judicial branch. It features all the qualities that attract a tourist in DC. Visitors wait for hours to get into this supremely beautiful building. Two justice statues are located on both sides of US Supreme Court building in foreground. Every year local and international tourists visit this place to feast their eyes.
On the National Mall in Washington, Washington Monument is an obelisk designated in October 1966. More than 600,000 visitors visit this park every year. It has been reopened for tourists after repairing due to earthquake and hurricane in Virginia.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from New York (EWR) after 10:00PM, or (JFK, LGA) after 11:30 PM
- Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(DCA)after 2:00 PM
- Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from (IAD/ BWI airport) after 3:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My relatives came on a visit during their vacation. In the hope of pleasing them, I got these tickets booked for this bus tour. They need not spend much time looking for transportation. The 4 day bus tour covered a lot of important places. I recommend.
Great trip! Got to experience the sights and sounds of different attractions - much like a buffet sampling! Tour guide was very helpful and understanding in meeting our needs and concerns, gave much information on the history of the places we visited! Would highly recommend!