4-Day New York/New Jersey to Shenandoah Caverns, Tennessee and Great Smoky National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-225
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Thu(2019-04-01 To 2019-08-30)
Explore Luray Cavers, Great Smoky Mountains, Lookout Mountain, Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, Great Stalacpipe Organ, Chattanooga, Welcome Center, Dream Lake, Rock City, Ruby Falls, Natural Bridge Shenandoah Cavern, Tennessee, and Pigeon Forge on an exciting 4-day bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and deal-breaking prices.
Guests will begin the journey in the morning from New York and New Jersey. Reach the Virginia state and make the stop at the renowned Luray Cavers which is a fascinating underground cave system. The breathtaking attractions of Luray Caverns including the Great Stalacpipe Organ and Dream Lake will fascinate the visitors as well as the unique Stalagmites. *If the Luray Caverns is closed then we will explore the Shenandoah Cavern which is the only Virginian underground cave system with elevator facility.
Hotel: Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, Quality Inn Christiansburg or Similar.
Refers to the commercial cave which is visited by many since its discovery back in 1878, the cave is located in the western side of Luray, Virginia USA. Luray caverns are also known as Luray cave.
In the Shenandoah valley of Northern America, Luray is a town located in Virginia. This small town is a county seat. The natural views and beautiful scenes make it worth viewing.
This beautiful park is located in famous US state of Virginia and to be precise, it is very much near to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The park is known for its Trails, waterfalls, mountains and peaks.
The old Dominion state of United States in South Atlantic Region is known as Virginia. Richmond is the capital city of VA. Its lowest point is Atlantic Ocean and highest one is Mount Rogers.
Depart early in the morning to Tennessee State which is best known for the country music. Guests will make a stop at the Welcome Center and then continue to the Great Smoky Mountains to browse its lush mountains, greenery, wildlife and tallest peaks. Do not miss your chance to take the in-depth tour of the Great Smoky Mountains. Gatlinburg is a small mountain town in Tennessee at where we will make a brief stop. We will visit the Titanic Museum. Next, we will arrive at the Pigeon Forge to have a delicious dinner at the country’s famous Dixie Stampede; enjoy the enticing horse shows operated by the top-notch riders. Along the way, we will enjoy the music, family-friendly comedy, and dancing. Return to Chattanooga to spend the night.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Cleveland, La Quinta Inn Chattanooga or Similar.
A form of dinner theatre with double locations in Tennessee is known as Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede. It was developed in the year 1988.
Great Smoky Mountains is basically located at the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. The area is famous for its attractive terrestrial scape, forests and wild flowers that can be seen throughout the year.
A home of Dollywood with the vacation area and Mountain town in East Tennessee is said to be as Pigeon Forge. It is popular for outlet malls, dinner theatres, magic shows and music concerts.
Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, the Titanic Museum is a unique two-story museum which is shaped like the authentic RMS Titanic cruise ship which sunk in the ocean in the year 1912. Titanic Museum depicts the history related to RMS Titanic; exhibiting over 400 pre-discovery artifacts inside the twenty different galleries. It is also identified as the largest Titanic museum in the world.
Today we will browse the charming beauty of Chattanooga city. Visit the Lookout Mountain and enjoy boarding the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway to glimpse the appealing views and attractions including the Ruby Falls. Guests will also visit the Rock City and witness the scenic views, mountains, lush gardens and more.
Hotel: Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, Quality Inn Christiansburg or Similar.
There are many cities in Tennessee, the fourth largest of which is Chattanooga. According to a census in 2012, the city has an estimated population of 171,279 and is a nice place to visit.
Refers to the inclined plane railway statistically having 4 ft. 8 ¹⁄₂ standard gauge., The location of the Railway is at the side of the Lookout Mountain, the lookout mountain is located in Tennessee United States.
Ruby Falls is a beautiful waterfall with natural formations. It only takes a few extra minutes to climb the top of the tower after the cave tour. One can also see the nice view of the city below.
In the morning we will visit the Natural Bridge which is a renowned geological formation in the Virginia State. There is no doubt that Natural Bridge is one of the most popular tourist attraction for years. In the evening, we will drop-off our guests in New York at the pick-up locations.
The Natural Bridge is site that is listed in the US. National Historic Landmark, it is a geological formation in Rockbridge County. It is located in Virginia near Cedar Creek. And is a beautiful site to look at.
It is one of the most famous regions located at the western side of Virginia. The Shenandoah Valley falls into the category of a Geographic Valley. The Shenandoah Valley is also a very cultural place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Dolly Parton's Stampede, TN Adult: $$72.36/Per Person, Child: $44.77/Per Person Valid from 11/1/2019-12/31/2019
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, TN||$69.06||$41.46||$69.06|
|Great Smoky Mountains In-depth Tour||$20.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, TN||$16.40||$7.65||$16.40|
|Natural Bridge, VA||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Titanic Museum, TN||$29.25||$15.40||$29.25|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 99 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 9:00 AM
- 21 S 5th St, (Philadelphia Bourse)Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 10:30 AM
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- 500 W Germantown Pike, (Plymouth meeting Mall) Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 at 4:30 PM
- 253 NJ-18, (In front of the Voi Salon & Spa) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 07:00 PM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 7:45 PM
- 99 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:15 PM
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 09:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’ve lost my heart at Shenandoah Caverns. I don’t know you’d believe me or not but this is a perfect place for a relaxing life. Wanna forget all stresses of life? Simply, visit National park.
I love visiting places, regardless of the transport mode. The bus tour package was amazingly comfortable and luxurious. I had nothing specific, but for visiting different spots. Taking this 4 day tour to caverns, national park was suitably perfect. I was truly happy with this tour and I recommend.
It just gave me such a wonderful feeling when we were under the surface of Earth at the Luray Caverns in Virginia. They have developed that underground passages for the visitors which leads to the various sectors. Oh, and those picturesque scenes were just the best thing which I find on this tour so captivating. The Great Smoky Mountains are the best! Plus there was just a great chance for photography. Thank you!
I used to travel by myself but this time since I was traveling with my parents, I decided to try Golden Bus Tours service. We had an amazing experience travelling with them. We face no hindrance at all. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
Getting holidays from my work wasn’t just that easy for me, but as I recently heard about the Dixie Stampede and Smoky Mountains tour, I couldn’t resist myself. The train ride at the Lookout Mountains which surely was a wonderful place. But, there is just that thing that we travel a lot on our total four days of the trip. But you know what? I really enjoyed it. Because those Mountainous views and underground cavern tour were so wonderful. I remember the time on our second day the hotels were full, but still, we found a nice lodging.
I love visiting this place, credit to “ken fung” that i had best customer service experience in my life with fun activity, ques games with wonderful gift 🎁. The bus tour package was amazingly comfortable and luxurious. Taking this 4 day tour to caverns, national park was suitably perfect. I was truly happy with this tour and I recommend to pick this tour and personally “ken” should be your tour guide. Devang limbachiya
Expect many hours in the bus as it covers 1800 miles and 10 states. But the attractions are truly amazing! Go ahead and get the option package, We were also lucky to have a great guide, Ken Fung. He was very organized and offered tons of information about all the attractions, as well as places we passed during the bus ride. Great value!