New York – Secret Caverns – Niagara Fall
In the early morning, we will pick passengers from both New York and New Jersey. We will be heading to north to visit the Secret Caverns in New York upstate. From here we will continue on our journey to Niagara Falls, New York. At Niagara Falls we will enjoy a perfect night view of the incredible Falls.
Note: Night view of the Niagara Falls is not guaranteed.
Hotel: Days Inn/ Holiday Inn Buffalo airport or similar
Niagara Falls – Corning (winter time) – Washington DC
We will keep on exploring Niagara Falls, New York, and then we will get to the observation desk to have a closer day view of the thundering waterfalls. In-Depth Tour – This fascinating and thrilling tour includes two of the most popular attractions- Niagara Whirlpool and the Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool has the depth of 125 feet. The Old Fort Niagara is such a vibrant historic landmark. Its impressive presence on the great lake instigated a vital role in the war between the French and Indians, the famous American Revolution and the well-known war of 1812. The beautiful Lake Ontario lies behind the historic Fort, providing a complete breathtaking view. We will watch the Niagara IMAX movie which will take us back to the early days of the Falls. If the climate condition and time allows, visitors will also get to take the Niagara Jet Boat Ride. After the lunch, we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum; located in Corning; which is devoted to the science, art, and history behind the glassmaking. It has the collection of over 45,000 historical and glass objects, some of them date back to millennia.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Germantown，MD / Quality Inn Enola Harrisburg, or similarHoliday Inn Express Germantown，MD / Quality Inn Enola Harrisburg, or similar
To see the well-known monuments of Washington DC, we will travel there in the morning. Well- known monuments such as the Capitol Hill (outside view), the White House (outside view), Lincoln Memorial, and The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian organization that has the collection of many famous aircrafts used in the wars of all around world in 1,61,145 square feet of the total space of the museum. We will also take DC cruise for further sightseeing (if it is not operational we will cover International Spy Museum). If there would be extra time then we will get a chance to visit Madame Tussauds; it’s a memorial place of all the past American presidents.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, MD or Similar
Amish Farm – Philadelphia – Princeton
We will also be taking a tour to Princeton University and Philadelphia along Amish Farm on our last day. Amish folks still don’t use the latest day technologies such as TV, Telephones, and various other advancements of electronics but follow the old lifestyle of human beings. After that, we will take a tour to the birthplace of America, Philadelphia. The park of National Historic has many things relating to the revolution of the USA such as Independence Hall (outside view); where the declaration of independence of America has taken place, Liberty Bell; it’s a place memorial site of American independence. Then we will take a tour to Princeton University on our way back to New York. In the evening, we will head back to New Jersey/New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Meal, PA||$18.00||$18.00||$18.00|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
75 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
133-30 39th Ave, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 7:00 AM
125 Eighteenth St,(located in Newport Plaza the same plaza as Best Buy - Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
828 Us-46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 8:45 AM Valid From 11/12 - 5/15
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:00 PM
75 Chrystie St,Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:15 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am a Mexican and have come here on personal work. The work is getting delayed and in the meanwhile I wish to see places on this tour package. I took this 4 day tour and so I liked visiting all these places that I had known only on the map.
I went with 4 naughty children of my friends. Of course, the 2 friends of mine also accompanied. A great experience, the stay at the hotel was above par. Children enjoyed the most and were taken good care by the guide and driver. I recommend this bus tour.
We board on this tour from New York and my wife and I were particularly excited to visit the Niagara Falls, after 2 years of waiting we finally get to see it, all thanks to GoldenBusTours. It was all worth the wait, the beauty was spontaneous, and we took a boat ride in the Niagara River Gorge. Afterwards, we head to Washington DC and Philadelphia and witnessed some more sights.
It was an amazing and memorable tour in my life. I went on this tour with my wife. The Scenic beauty we saw on the way to our destination was superb. I have had a great experience traveling with GoldenBusTours and I’d recommend this company to all those who want to travel with peace.
The best thing which I felt about this tour is the diverse locations being offered in one package. From Corning to Niagara and then Amish Farm to DC, every visited destination left me jaw-dropped.
The bus was luxurious, clean and this doubled the experience of this enjoyable tour. We girls loved going out, but taking a bus tour was the first attempt. We had a lovely experience at Niagara Falls. We took a lot of photos and posted on instagram, I recommend.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.