4-Day From New York/NJ to Corning Museum, Ausable Chasm, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-215
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Corning Glass Museum, Niagara City (Canadian side), Illumination of Niagara Falls, IMAX Movie Theater, Hornblower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls, Skylon Tower, Tower, Ripley Aquarium Toronto City Hall, Toronto Chinatown, Lake Ontario, Kingston Ontario Thousand Island, St. Lawrence River, Boldt Castle, Heart Island, Olympic Tower, CN Tower, Toronto City Hall, Thousand Islands Cruise, Ottawa, Parliament, Old Port Montreal, Centennial flame, Montreal, Biodome, Little Paris, French Dinner, Ausable Chasm and much on our exciting four days guided bus tour from New York.
Early in the morning, we will New York City for the largest glass museum; Corning Glass Museum. Here we will witness the Glass Making process. From here we will head to the beautiful Niagara Falls. Before crossing the Canadian border we will stop by Duty Free store for some shopping. Here we will have a perfect view of the Niagara Falls illumination andFirework show (June-August at 10:00 pm).
Hotels: Holiday Inn or similar
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
We will start the day early in the morning and watch the Niagara movie in IMAX Niagara Movie Theatre. After this, we will enjoy the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. This cruise will take you very close to the Falls to have a perfect view. Then we will visit the Skylon Tower and enjoy the Skylon Tower Lunch. After this, we will go to Toronto where we will take the Toronto City Cruise on Lake Ontario. Our group will also visit Royal Ontario Museum (March-June). We will also visit the CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium. As we pass through the downtown Toronto, you will be able to see the Toronto City Hall. Finally, we will visit the Toronto Chinatown.
Hotels: Holiday Inn or Similar.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
It refers to the cruise service of Lake Ontario which is among the five great lakes of North America. The northern, western and southwestern part of the lake is in Canada and the eastern part is in US.
If you want to see and enjoy everything that the Toronto Harbor has to offer then you should probably seek help from Mariposa Cruises. This service will give you a detailed tour or cruise of the Toronto Harbor that you should enjoy.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
it is a museum of arts, science, and history. It is present in Canada, and it is known as one of the largest museums in North America. Royal Ontario Museum is a main tourist attraction site.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
We would also enjoy Alexandria Bay ride in Thousand Islands. Our other destinations would be Ottawa, Parliament and Centennial Flame. Group will also hop on the exciting Montreal Double Decker to sightsee some of the famous and historical landmarks of the city Montreal. We will visit the Olympic Tower (outside view) here. To end our day, we will have a very fine French Dinner by Old Port Montreal.
Hotel: Hotel Des Seigneurs or Similar.
Centennial Flame is located on Parliament Hill in Ottawa in Canada. It was first lit on the 1st January 1967, marking the climax of the centennial celebrations. The monument was erected temporary, but it still stands today because of the immense public support.
Refers to a facility located in Montreal at the Olympic Park, The building consists of four ecosystems in Americas; the construction of the building took place in the year 1976.
The Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC offers top attractions to visit and the hop-on-hop-off feature. Visiting notable places such as Chinatown, Notre Dame Basilica, Crescent Street, Mount Royal Park, Old Montreal and Old Port are a few names that are visited on this city tour. If you choose evening tours, you can see Twilight sights.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
Refers to the park located at Mount Royal, the design of the park was made by Fredrick Law and was finally established in the year 1876, the park is one of the largest green spaces of Montreal.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
A clock tower and focal bell sitting on the Centre Block’s central axis is known as Peace Tower. The tourists also know it with the name of ‘Tower of Victory’.
The Rideau Canal or Waterway is a world heritage site due to its scenic waterway. It is also a living history because it is one of the oldest canals, still being operated by the old unique locks.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Today we will cross the border to enter the United States of America. Before entering the US we will stop by the Duty Free store for some shopping. Then we will take you to the Grand Canyon of the East Coast; Ausable Chasm. After this we will end our tour.
Located near the hamlet of Keeseville, NY, the Ausable Chasm is a tourist attraction and primarily a sandstone gorge. The Ausable River runs below and accumulates in Lake Champlain. The 2 miles long gorge in the Adirondacks is very popular among tourists. The river originates at the Rainbow Falls in the south.
Keeseville is a hamlet in the New York City, in simple words it means that it is a city within a city, it is considered a village and has a population of 1,815 according to a census of 2010.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm, NY||$19.00||$11.00||$19.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$40.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Royal Ontario Museum, ON||$20.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$16.00||$28.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We haven’t stopped telling our friends and family about how great time we had on this 4-day guided trip to Niagara Falls, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. It was our first time with Golden Bus Tour and it will not be our last. Our driver and guide were professional and really looked after our every need. I would like to congratulate Golden Bus Tours and all the staff on arranging such a great tour. Hats off!
For my honeymoon, I and my husband opted for this trip which turned out to be great. Thank you Golden bus tours for making it happen. My favourite bit was the lake. I have recommended this to my friends and relatives as well.
We friends from the office planned this bus tour package and spend the best possible time. We were pleased with the arrangements, except that the bus seats were not together. The Golden bus tour of the 4 day to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa, the scenes were excellent.
It was a very well guided 4 day long tour. I had a wonderful chance to explore most of Canadian cities and engage in boat ride. Wonderful weather has really enhanced the beauty of the tour. We had lots of fun. Thanks to the tour package, we could make to so many important places. I would Highly recommend this trip and this tour company!
We booked a 4-day adventurous trip with Golden Bus Tours and we enjoyed a lot. I must say the staff was so helpful they guided us on every step and gave us a detailed tour of Niagara, Ottawa, Montreal Toronto, and other places. Try GoldenBusTours if you are looking forward to an affordable and well planned trip.
My wife and I both took this deal on discount from Golden Bus and they took us to so many places and they offered us the finest hotels. However, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Niagara Falls were enjoyable for both of us. I will definitely give this tour company 5 stars and give recommendations to everyone I know.
I went to all these places with my husband for our wedding anniversary. The tour was absolutely worth the money spent. The booking with golden bus tours as well as the tour was quite organized. It was great. Guide was friendly and made the whole experience much better than it would have been had. I have recommended this package to my friends.
I prefer traveling in cars always. This time my good neighbor recommended this tour and she was really right. I will not stop myself from going on more bus tours. This 4 day trip was not properly planned, but next time will make a plan perfect to enjoy the best.
Time does not wait for you. I believe in time and so on knowing this tour had discounts, I did not waste any time. I had taken a timely decision and everything went beautiful in this 4 day tour. The bus took to Niagara, New York, Ottawa and Toronto.
After a lot of thinking, my wife and I decided to go for this trip. It was a splendid four day experience. The services from Golden bus tours and the also the hotels were of good quality. They took us to Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Toronto and few other attractive locations with hotel accommodations. The tour guide was very helpful and he accompanied me throughout the tour but the experience was nonetheless amazing!
I would say that every couple should go for this four-day tour. I enjoyed it not only due to itineraries but the budgeted price of this package as well.
Visiting Niagara Falls especially from Canadian side has always been on our wish list and we finally get to see those beautiful decorations of Niagara Falls and many other astonishing places including Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. You get what you pay for and this trip was pleasant, comfortable and the finest. Overall the tour experience was Epic1
This tour has opened my eyes to the beauty and wonders of America. We had a truly fantastic trip to Niagara Falls. The Falls are amazing. Our Guide was so knowledgeable and very friendly. The whole day went off without a problem. I would highly recommend. Everyone and everything was looked after perfectly. Five star trip. it. It is well worth the price.
For my honeymoon, I and my husband opted for this trip which turned out to be great. Thank you Golden bus tours for making it happen. My favourite bit was the lake. I have recommended this to my friends and relatives as well.
This was a very amazing and relaxing 4 day trip at the Niagara, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. Booking with Golden Bus was quite time-effective. The falls were spectacularly stunning. The schedule was brilliantly arranged and carried as it let me take in the landscape and take some astound photographs in the process as well. I recommend this trip to anyone and everyone.
I am a person who gets home sick pretty quickly so I always thought that 4 day tour will be very hard on me. However I have to say that Golden Bus Tours made my tour very smooth and comfortable. The rates very within my budget and overall tourism facilities were fantastic.
I went on this 4-day trip as part of my honeymoon tour. It was a lifetime experience for me. We didn’t expect our trip to go that well. I had the best time of my life with my wife. The whole trip went smoothly and as planned. We explored Watkins Park/Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Skylon Tower, CN Tower, Thousand Islands, Parliament Hill and few other attractions. Definitely a recommended honeymoon package!
I took this tour because it is very economical, and the tour feature new things which I really wanted to visit. This tour is for those want to have in-depth tour of Toronto, not only that you’ll also get to visit Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Montreal and Thousand Islands and other attractions as well. Overall it was a pretty good experience for him. Thanks GBT!
I mostly don’t give feedbacks about anything online but this tour forced me to do so. the eye-grabbing views of manmade developments in Toronto and Niagara Falls Surrounded by wonderful natural scenes are just spectacular.
We have done a few trips with other companies but without a shadow of a doubt this trip the best ever. Everyone including tour guide and bus driver were very friendly and helped us a lot throughout the tour. Niagara Falls is truly an amazing place to visit. Golden Bus Tours have really set high standards in providing great services.