4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-292
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Fri (2017-04-01 To 2023-12-31) | Mon,Thu (2019-11-01 To 2020-12-31)
Explore Washington DC, Lincoln Memorial, White House [from outside], Philadelphia, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, 9/11 Museum, Times Square, One World Observatory, USS Intrepid, Princeton University, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ground Zero, Freedom Tower, and take cruise ride in Potomac and Hudson River on this exciting 4 days guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
Note: Due to the ongoing cash crisis, the United Nations Headquarters buildings will be closed on weekends (Saturday-Sunday) until further notice.
Today we will explore the New York city in detail. We will visit some of the prominent landmarks of the city. We will start with Wall Street where we can take pictures with Charging Bull and New York Stock Exchange. Then we will take Statue of Liberty Cruise on the Hudson River to sightsee the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. After this, we will take you to USS Intrepid. We will also visit the famous Museum of Modern Art, or you can also go to Fifth Avenue for a shopping spree. You can also stroll around the famous Central Park and can even stop by the popular handmade cakes outlet; Lady M. We will also visit the Times Square and explore the famous Ripley's Believe it or not Museum.
Note: The Museum of Modern Art will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or similar
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
Central Park was established in New York in 1857, it is an urban park which is situated in Manhattan. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and is built on area of 778 acres.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
1. A world famous modern art museum and considered one of the most influential and largest of its kind situated in midtown Manhattan. It also has a library with 300,000 books approx and more than 1000 periodical titles.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
We will start our day with a visit to One World Observatory. After this, we will visit 911 Memorial and Museum which depicts the impact of 911 events on the US. Then we will head to Oculus and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will also take the group to United Nations Headquarters in New York. We will get a chance to explore the UN headquarters in details. At night we will even get time to watch some very famous Broadway shows.
Note: Please book show tickets from tour guide after consulting with him.
Note: Due to the ongoing cash crisis, the United Nations Headquarters buildings will be closed on weekends (Saturday-Sunday) until further notice.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or similar
The 911 Memorial Museum or the National September 11 Memorial and Museum to commemorate the 2977 lives and six lives claimed in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing respectively. Located at the previous site of the World Trade Centre, it is run by a non-profit organization which works towards raising funds for operating the memorial and museum.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
Legitimately an “international phase” and not part of the America, the U.N. Headquarters practically mirrors worldwide collaboration. Constructed in 1947 and completed in 1961, the sight has captivating landscape on 18-1cre space expanded on the East River.
Princeton University Campus Tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, The Philadelphia Congress Hall (Inside visit),Independence Hall (Outside visit) and Liberty Bell (Outside Visit) (60 mins) → Philadelphia One liberty observation deck (Optional, 50 mins) → Philadelphia Double Decker Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Washington D.C. Night Tour (Optional, 180 mins, including World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Air Force Memorial, Jefferson Memorial， Outside visit The Pentagon)
1. Due to the DC sightseeing cruise closed from seasonally January to March, we will temporarily stop visiting this attraction.
2. On the following dates, the Philadelphia Congress Hall is not allowed to visit inside：New Year'sDay(1/1/2020)，Martin Luther King Day(1/20/2020)，Presidents' Day(02/17/2020)，Thanksgiving Day(11/26/2020)，Christmas Day(12/25/2020)
Hotel: Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or Similar.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The One Liberty Observation Deck in Philadelphia is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible and is in walking distance from other major attractions. You can come here during the day, during the night or be it any season, even when covered with a blanket of snow, as it is open 365 days a year.
The double-decker bus has always been a point of interest for tourists and the fact that it’s a tour through the whole of Philadelphia is what makes this bus amazing. The bus includes a total of 29 stops which means one can get off anytime. Another astonishing point is that the bus includes live commentary during the whole of the trip. The double-decker bus is a vintage bus designed on the basis of the London style and roams around the whole of Philadelphia during the tour.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Princeton University In-depth tour takes you to view the campus that has a display of exotic and native flowers bushes and trees enveloped. You can view the hangouts and home of Einstein, Andrew Carnegie, Philip Roth, Robert Wood Johnson, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, and more.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
The municipality in Mercer County linked with the borough form of government is called Princeton. It is one of the recently-developed municipalities that established on 1st January, 2013.
Washington DC is the capital city of the United States and is also a popular attraction. With the help of Washington DC Night Tours, tourists can enjoy and see everything that the city has to offer.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
On the last day of the tour, we will explore the Capitol Hill from inside. However, if it is not open to the public, then we will only have the outside view. We will also view the Supreme Court and Library of Congress from outside. After this, we will take you for DC cruise where you will have a fantastic sightseeing experience. From cruise, we will sightsee the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. When DC cruise is not operational in winter, then we will take you to International Spy Museum. We will also take you to Newseum. We will conclude our tour in the afternoon, and we will head back to New York.
Note: Newseum Will no longer with us from 01/03/2020.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
The World War II Memorial is memorial that was established in order to commemorate the fellow Americans who served the armed forces during the World War II.
It is one of the utmost communicating museums in the world; the Newseum experience also touches the development of electric communiqué from the birth of wireless, to the scientific tools of the existing and the upcoming. It’s unique.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
On the National Mall in Washington, Washington Monument is an obelisk designated in October 1966. More than 600,000 visitors visit this park every year. It has been reopened for tourists after repairing due to earthquake and hurricane in Virginia.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|911 Memorial Museum, NY||$26.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$10.00||$32.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|United Nations Headquarters, NY||$22.00||$13.00||$15.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$30.00||$18.00||$30.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 20 Frontage Road, (I-95 Exit 14 & Frontage Road - Howard Johnson Hotel) Newark, NJ 07114 at 07:00 AM
- 87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 8:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My parents visited me in New York, they are from China and I wanted to show them around the places, so I booked this tour. My parents are not very fluent in English but our tour guide was bilingual and speaks chinese fluently, he has been a huge help to us. Accomodations at Washington DC were really nice. Although you could move some schedule around and cut out some more time at the Philadelphia, I believe it was too short, I couldn’t get good pictures from Statue of Washington. We really enjoyed. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone.
This tour started out really nice but this tour is only recommended to young and energetic people because this tour involves a lot of walking, yes the attractions were good but during our stay in New York, we got tired up and reached our hotel really late, and there were no rooms available so we had to book another hotel and it was already midnight, we couldn’t sleep much at night and we had to wake up early the next day. Apart from that, we had a time of our lives, it was my Husband and I. We would have enjoyed more if we could get some more sleep.