4-Day New Orleans to Oak Alley Plantation, Mississippi River and New Orleans City In-Depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NOLA-002A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2018-10-03 To 2022-10-30)
We will explore New Orleans City in our guided bus tour. We will cover all the major landmarks of the city which include Oak Alley Plantation, French Quarter, St. Louis Cathedral, the Governor's Palace, famous Café du Monde, Flying Park, World War II Museum, Harrah's Hotel, Mississippi River and Riverside Outlets. We will also take a swamp boat tour in the Bayou and a ride on a steamboat at the Mississippi River.
Today guests will arrive at the airport in New Orleans to join the tour. Guests will meet our professional tour guide in the luggage claim area. Complimentary group pick-up service will be available for guests who will arrive between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Guests may have to wait for other tour members at the airport. Guests may also avail 24 hours private shuttle service for an extra cost ($95/ (1st &2nd guest), $20 for each additional guest). Travelers will be transferred to the hotel to catch some rest. Later, we may join an optional night tour and amazed by the exciting shows. Note: To arrange the night tour, minimum 2 guests are required.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Hyatt Place or Similar.
New Orleans is the oldest region in the US State with an immense diverse history. Visitors can also the region an get back into the century while discovering the historical attraction around the region. Discover the live street performances which will bring a delightful experience o the region.
We will start our day early in the morning and head to the Oak Alley Plantation. Here we will sightsee a beautiful variety of Oak trees and also sightsee more than 300 years old trees. Then we will enjoy a swamp tour in the Bayou. We will get into safe swamps and enjoy a thrilling and fun adventurous ride. We may also sightsee some of the South's unique indigenous wildlife. Later, we will visit a crocodile viewing area. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Hyatt Place or Similar.
New Orleans swamp tours give you an opportunity to explore the swamps surrounding New Orleans. There are interesting things, and you can see alligators in the swamps teeming with many other wildlife, right from herons, bald eagles, mink, egrets, turtles and lots of flora and fauna.
New Orleans is a fascinating cities that are truly a unique melting pot of food, culture, and music. This is the most historically and culturally rich destination of America. It has plenty of place to stay, eat and things to do.
The western side of Mississippi River has a historic plantation with exceptional visual attributes, known as Oak Alley Plantation. The scenery, agriculture and architecture are the most remarkable attractions of the plantation.
Begin our day in the morning and head to the French Quarter. Here we will explore the Governor's Palace and the St. Louis Cathedral. Then we will enjoy walking along the great Mississippi River. Our next stop will be the well-known Café du Monde where we will enjoy the taste of delicious French cuisine. We will sightsee the fabulous view of the sunset at the Flying Park in the evening. At night, we may stay in the city to join a delightful night tour or go out to enjoy the taste of local cuisine. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Hyatt Place or Similar.
Located on the shores of Mississippi River in Louisiana, the Butterfly Riverview Park offers visitors numerous activities in a spectacular waterfront view. It is one of the largest recreational area in the city offering visitors sports fields, a playground, picnic areas, as well as sightseeing spots. The breathtaking views of the Mississippi River attract visitors from all around the region.
Café De Monde, LA is an Iconic New Orleans cafe popular for its café au laits, chicory coffee & beignets right from 1862. This is a favorite place for many to take a stop each time. This place is always noisy and crowded.
Situated in the heart of New Orleans, this Commander Palace is the oldest and classical buildings which have been awarded for its finest food and spectacular environment. Notable spot for refined Creole fare & an elegant jazz brunch in a chandelier-hung space since the years 1880. It is considered to be a must-visit location in New Orleans for its unique historical style dining with the finest quality food.
The oldest neighborhood in the city of New Orleans is famous with the name of French Quarter. It is also known as Vieux Carre. It was established in the year 1718.
Refers to the river responsible for the world’s largest drainage system, the river is located at the continent of North America., The length of the river 3734 km with elevation of 450m.
located in the heart of Louisiana, the St. Louis Cathedral is Branch of Roman Catholic Archdiocese and considered to be one of the oldest cathedrals in the country. The name of the cathedral is dedicated to the king of France, St. Louis who helped built this shrine couple of centuries ago.
On the last day, we will begin our day in the morning. First, we will explore the World War II Museum. Then we will transfer the travelers to the airport who booked their departure flights after 2:00 pm. After that, we will travel to the Mississippi Riverside. Here we will walk along the Riverside Corridor. Next, we will take a stop at Harrah's, here we will enjoy an incredible ride of steamboat down the vast Mississippi River. At last, we will enjoy the excellent shopping experience from the Riverside Outlets. We will conclude our tour in the evening and transfer travelers to the Airport.
Note: Travelers must arrange their flights leaving after 7:00 pm
There are several New Orleans steamboat tour options to pick from like the Natchez Steamboat Cruise, the New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tour, etc. Amazing buffet is served on the cruises and some good music accompanying.
New Orleans is one of the oldest regions in the region with an immense history of diversity. Visitors can explore all the major spots from the French Quarter to the historic pubs, specialty stores, galleries, cafes while stepping back to the century when the region was first discovered. Discover the historic streets lined with a number of attractions throughout the region.
The National WWII Museum is a must visit place. It offers an amazing way of learning more about the women and men who fought, lived and died during WWII. Exhibition shows the allied forces the way they worked towards the war end.
Situated on the Central Business District of New Orleans, Outlet Collection at Riverwalk is a waterfront market place where located to the well-named outlet brand stores, as well as waterfront dining options, including the spectacular views of the river that can’t be found anywhere else in the region. It is also the largest outlet mall in the state.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|New Orleans Night Tour+Jazz Show(including one soft drink), LA||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$34.00||$26.00||$34.00|
|New Orleans Walking Tour, LA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$25.00||$7.00||$25.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$27.00||$18.00||$24.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A remarkable and remarkable tour. My husband booked this tour two months ago and we were very excited for this. The tour was great and well managed. We started our day in the morning and buses were always on time. Credit goes to our tour guide who was very knowledgeable and showed the different place in the best way. He was explaining the history in a very interesting way. At the end of the tour, we learned so much about New Orleans. Book hotels were simple but decent. Still missing the time spent at the Mississippi River.
My cousin and I enjoyed this trip together. We loved the accommodation and food. Amazing experience of group meal. Different tastes and good hygiene along with lovely people added beauty to the amazing destinations. I was happy with all things of this trip and I found it really comfortable on as well. All age groups can have an amazing time during this trip so I must say don’t miss the chance. I enjoyed World War II Museum and steamboat ride on the Mississippi River side. Go and grab the beauty of this and enjoy good companies and destinations. Thanks a lot.
I enjoyed destinations, but missed my food. Vegan food was not available. I believe it must be mentioned that what variety of food would be available during this trip so that travelers can manage their preferences. The rest of the trip was a good and accommodating experience for me and my brother. He is also a vegetarian and was a bit worried in not finding its option. I found it a good way of experiencing, many people of different cultures. Copartners in the bus were so friendly and good interaction appeared amongst all travelers of the bus. City tour of New Orleans was a fun. 4 stars to improve food variety of this trip. Thanks