Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1 – Apple Park
Our tour will depart from Los Angeles in the morning. Travel along the picturesque California Golden Pacific Coast to reach Solvang City. It is a historic town filled with Danish-style architecture, numerous wineries, cafes, and tourist’s attractions. Here, our guests can taste the renowned European coffee and Danish cookies while discovering the core charm of this old Danish town. Continue the journey on California State Route 1 highway to Silicon Valley, the capital of science & technology. Explore the famous Apple Park Spaceship Building, and then we will arrive San Francisco to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel, or Similar.
California Napa Valley – Castello Di Amoroso/Redwood Forest – 17 Miles – San Francisco
- Option A: California Napa Valley – Sausalito
In the morning, our group will travel north to San Francisco to reach the Napa Valley, known for its world’s finest winery and lush greenery. Upon arrival, our guests can explore the famous Castello di Amorosa, a winery in the heart of Napa Valley. Here, our guests will relish tasting the Italian-inspired wines as well as discover the underground wine cellars, defensive towers, an interior courtyard; a torture chamber; a chapel, a knights' chamber, and much more. Arrive at the Sausalito coastal town to discover the classic Mediterranean atmosphere, as well as the twinkling skylines of San Francisco across the sea. In an evening, our group will return to San Francisco to spend the night. (Mandatory Fee $50/person)
- Option B: Redwood Forest – 17-Mile Drive -San Francisco
Begin the day by heading towards the Redwood National Park, animmense preserved redwood forest situated at the heart of California. Here, the abundant Sequoia trees are recognized as the world tallest and one of the longest living trees on earth with an estimated of over twelve hundred years. Immerse yourself discovering the charms of 17-Mile Drive located on the Monterey Peninsula, it is known for its scenic coastal views as well as lush greenery and many tourist’s attraction along the way. Return to Francisco to spend the night. (Mandatory Fee $50/person)
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel, or Similar.
SF City Tour – Aquarium of the Bay(Optional) Berkeley University – Pier 39
Begin the day by taking a guided tour of the renowned University of California, Berkeley. It is one of the leading public research university on the American soil. Enter the San Francisco city through the Silicon Valley region. Our group will first tour the famous Palace of Fine Arts, and thecity’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Arrive at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, where we can taste a freshly prepared seafood lunch, and take an optional boat cruise highlighting the city’s Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Sea Lions, and much more. Later, we invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive San Francisco Extensive Tour highlighting the Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, and more. After 6 PM, self-dismiss travelers are subjected to leave from the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. (Mandatory Fee $40)
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn, or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Golden Gate Park, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Stanford University, CA
- Stanford, CA
- Twin Peaks, CA
- University of California (UC), Berkeley, CA
Yosemite National Park – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Guests will set off early in the morning to explore the Yosemite National Park, home to giant sequoia trees, iconic vista, massive granite cliffs, mountains, valleys, lush greenery, and much more. Here, our group will explore the top-notch landmarks of the park ranging from Yosemite Falls to El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. Continue to Los Angeles to conclude the tour while traveling through the stunning California Central Valley. (Mandatory admission charges: $10/person)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory admission (Option A) : $100/pax Napa Valley, Cable Car, Yosemite NP, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharges.
Mandatory admission (Option B): $100/pax 17 Mile Drive, Cable Car, Yosemite NP, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharges.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Castello Di Amorosa Winery (Included Wine Tasting) Tour, CA||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Redwood Steam Train, CA||$29.00||$23.00||$29.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 6:30 PM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (Union Station - In front of Main Entrance) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Well, as we roamed around the California’s Coastline and through the Santa Barbara, it brought a lot of memories to my head, and yet, I started enjoying even more, plus the tour guide on the bus was friendly and very intelligent person who had been a great assistance throughout our course of the trip. Just loved the Yosemite National Park and San Francisco City!
I would not say that our touring group entirely had an excellent time on board. But, it was fun seeing the San Francisco city for the first time and the places we discovered like the 17-Mile Drive and the journey through the Santa Barbara city. We decided to take the cruising boats from the Bay Area, and believe me, that was pretty enjoyable, as well as unforgettable. Good Experience!
to be honest, my family and I have never to California, since it’s very long distanced from Houston and all that. However, we took this bus tour from Los Angeles just to see how California pleasures us. Thanks to the holiday discounts which I absolutely appreciate along with the amazing tour services. the time we spent at the Napa Valley winery, and visiting the San Francisco was the best, including the bay cruise which helped us get around the town in a better way. Anyways, I couldn’t imagine any better and luxurious bus tour than this. Absolutely a wonderful experience!
Back in the days Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco used to have the best dine in options which truly delivered in providing the quality food, and now those fancy business has taken over. Just as we boarded the Bay Area Cruise, the fun began and we wander around Alcatraz Island enjoyed the stunning views of skylines on the waters, and so on. The trip could have been more relishing if we visited more places like the 17-Mile and Yosemite National Park.
it was quite easy for us to join the bus tour from Los Angeles. It was good to see around the Santa Barbara town, plus the views of the coastline were charming. On our final day, the Yosemite National Park tour just had us all fascinated by its magnificent sites. Also, to mention, we stayed in great hotels and traveled on fine buses. Cheers.
I have never taken any bus tours or even travel far on the buses full of people. Last month, I happened to take this tour, and I would like to share few things which I like and I don’t like. First, they took us to great places and they kept a very good behavior towards all the passengers, as the days goby, the started to care less about the passengers on board. However, our destinations on the schedule were the really great like Yosemite, Castello di Amoroso, Chinatown, and so on. The thing which I don’t like was its additional charges for entrance and similar, plus the food cost and hotel cost us a lot already. Cheers to the great team!
I have always wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, i use to read about it only, but this was my first time to actually go there, and i never knew it was this beautiful, it was really amazing park, we also really loved Solvang, Silicon Valley, Apple Park Spaceship Building, Napa Valley, Castello di Amorosa, Redwood National Park, 17-Mile Drive, University of California Berkeley, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman\'s Wharf - Pier 39, Alcatraz Island, Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary\'s Cathedral, Chinatown.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
we had a great time during these 4 days. Our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional he was also really funny. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay. We visited some amazing places and wonderful spots.What an amazing job, really i would recommend Golden Bus Tours to any of my friends.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.