Home Town – Los Angeles
Our first day will start in Los Angeles. The tour guide will wait for travelers at Los Angeles International airport (LAX) from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Travelers will be transferred to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas
Today in the morning, we will begin our day by traveling to Las Vegas through the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains and the Mojave Desert. We will enjoy our lunchtime in Barstow. Then we will move forward on the journey to Las Vegas. On arrival, we will move towards Las Vegas Blvd. This is a place where many options of pleasure are waiting like, casinos and resort properties and leading hotels in the world. We will check in to hotel and enjoy a free day time. We will offer an optional night tour of Las Vegas. This day also provides a chance to enjoy the world-famous Fountains of Bellagio. Here we will sightsee a large dancing water fountain and will be enjoying a music of opera, classical and Broadway. Night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – (A) South Grand Canyon – Las Vegas / (B) West Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam – Las Vegas
Option 1: On the third day, we will move towards South Grand Canyon - Las Vegas. This travel will then take a turn to Lake Mead and the Arizona desert with an opportunity of exploring native Indians and early explorers. Next, we will also provide a visit to Grand Canyon National Park. We will also sightsee Mather Point and enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the natural wonder.
Note: Visitors must pay Mandatory Admission $90 to Grand Canyon South Rim + Lunch.
Option 2: This move involves West Grand Canyon. Here we will enjoy the delicious BBQ lunch at the Canyon Rim. Then we will enjoy an amazing activity of walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk. A glass under your feet during a walk is nothing less than adventure. After spending an amazing day, we will get back to Las Vegas for night stay.
Note: Visitors must pay Mandatory Admission $90 to Grand Canyon West Rim + Lunch
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Los Angeles – Hometown
On the final day, in the morning, we will start our day. First, we will visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory. This visit will also be enhanced by the self-guided tour at the chocolate factory along with candy samples in the Ethel M chocolate gift shop. Next, we will sightsee the vast variety of Cactus plants in Botanical Cactus Gardens. We will travel back to Los Angeles; on the way, we will stop at the factory outlet and provide time to shop at reasonable prices. In the evening, we will conclude this tour in Los Angeles.
Note: Travelers must arrange their USA domestic flight from Los Angeles International airport (LAX) after 9:30 PM and International Flight after 10:30 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $90/Grand Canyon South Rim + Lunch.
Mandatory Fee: $90/Grand Canyon West Rim + Lunch
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim + Lunch, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$122.00||$122.00||$122.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
What an amazing experience of this Skywalk. I am an adventure lover that's why I felt like walking on air literally. It was the most memorable experience of my trip. The bus tour was good enough for their services. I simply loved this tour experience trip and yes! BBQ at the canyon rim was too delicious. Highly recommended.
the Wonderful tour that was planned Perfectly. I joined this tour with my boyfriend. We had a wonderful time at the Grand Canyon. We make short stops and fully enjoy its beauty and charm. The guide was very helpful, he guides us in a great way. We acted upon on his advice and spent the wonderful time in Las Vegas. Don’t forget to buy chocolates for loved ones. Highly recommended.
A very pleasant and memorable tour. Las Vegas is full of activities, it was really lovely to walk around and enjoy sightseeing, food, and shopping. The Canyon was so beautiful and we enjoy the lunch that is included. I am so happy with the arrangements and services. The bus was very comfortable and clean. The guide was a nice man, he shared his knowledge about the places. Thanks for this lovely tour.
I found this trip quite interesting. All the places were amazing. I choose Grand Canyon south rim and I love the place. Las Vegas is a wonderful city, in one day you can’t explore the real fun and beauty of this city. Ethel M chocolate gift shop and a tour of the chocolate factory was really informative and full of fun. Bus tour of Botanical Cactus Gardens was also refreshing. I found this tour bit less for me because I wished to explore more places otherwise services were satisfactory to me. Thanks!
Everything was great right from I booked this tour. The booking procedure was very simple and I got a quick response from the management. The bus was a little bit late, the driver was great and well trained. We spent enough time at each stop. The tour guide was friendly and very helpful. He has knowledge of places. Love the whole tour. I will join some other tour next time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.