Transfer-in – Hotel
Our tour guide will meet the passengers at the airport. After collecting the luggage he will take customers to the hotel to take some rest.
Hotel: La Quinta Suite or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Stay Grand Canyon West Rim (SKYWALK)
On Day 2, guests will start in the morning from Los Angeles and stop at Las Vegas. From there, we will proceed to West Canyon, visit the Hualapai Ranch. Then head to the Eagle Point to view Grand Canyon. Guests can walk on the Skywalk glass bridge. From there, guests can view the sunset at Guano Point and also see Canyon at 360 degrees. At the ranch, in the evening there will be live country music and BBQ dinner. A campfire party will follow this. Guests can enjoy viewing different constellations in the sky if weather condition is good or get going with Karaoke in the dining room. Finally, we will stay overnight at the Hualapai Ranch.
Hotel: Hualapai Ranch or Similar.
West Canyon – Las Vegas
On Day 3, we will see the sunrise through the window or porch front. After breakfast, guests can take the helicopter tour to view Canyon bottom and explore. If guests reach down Canyon, they can take a cruise on the Colorado River and follow it with a wagon ride for 20 minutes. Guests get to watch the cowboy gun show before leaving for Las Vegas. Guest can also shop in Caesar’s Palace for famous brands. Finally, guests can return in the evening and stay in Las Vegas hotel overnight.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Factory Outlet – Los Angeles – Transfer to Airport
On Day 4, in the morning, we will visit the Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. From there, we will go to Los Angeles. On the way, we will stop at the Lenwood factory outlet mall to purchase famous brands at cheap prices. Finally, in the evening, we will reach Los Angeles, and guests will be transferred to LAX airport.
Guests can opt for West Canyon: One night stay in West Canyon, Eagle Point, and Guano Point.
- Mandatory ADMS: $98 (West Canyon):
West Canyon admission fee with dinner, breakfast $98
- Package Excludes：
Skywalk; Helicopter with Colorado River Boat Ride
Las Vegas Night Tour
Note: Please book after 9:30PM the departure flight.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Colorado River Cruise and Helicopter Tour||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon admission, dinner, breakfast (Mandatory admission Fee)||$108.00||$108.00||$108.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Horse Riding 0.5 hour (Optional), AZ||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Horse Riding 1 hour (Optional), AZ||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|KA Show, LV||$125.00||$72.00||$125.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$190.00||$190.00||$190.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00|
|Zarkana - Cirque du Soleil, NV||$125.00||$125.00||$125.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
From 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM $100 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
Kindly book your flights after 9:30 PM from Los Angeles International Airport.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The skywalk was amazing, I liked that the most in this tour. Though we had to pay, it was worthy. The advantage was they gave us lockers to put our belongings and so we could walk freely. Of course we were given disposable shoe covers so that we do not scratch the glass. I actually could not manage the shoe covers and luckily our tour guide helped me immediately. As we could not carry anything, the photographers were taking pictures and I had no option but to purchase from them. It was my lucky day as the photos were really good.
We, our family went on this tour as we wished to see Vegas. The team management was done smartly. The tour operator had done a perfect schedule that there was no time waste. We received a good value for our money. The skywalk was beautiful, though I was scared initially. The areas we visited were superb. The helicopter ride is costly, but we get to see the canyon bottom and the cruise ride memorable. We can confidently say, right from the starting everything was interesting and fun. The accommodations were done decently and the BBQ was the best. Good Tour!
This was a wonderful trip and I felt I received the value for money paid. Right from the time we boarded the bus, the guide took absolute care of everything we needed. It was decided where we had to go and the time, they did not go beyond the schedule and so we saw all the places on time. I appreciate the way these tours manage to show in 4 days such important places and we also had enough time to see and feel the beauty of each place. Everything was perfect and unique by its own. I recommend 5 stars.
I heard about the skywalk for many years and it always lingered at the back of my mind to visit this place. We, four friends planned to drive, but instead of it we got ourselves booked for this tour. It was the right decision. The cost was affordable, considering the places we visited. I said this because nearly 10 miles of roads were really bad and certainly our car would not have taken us far, as we did not have an SUV. The guide was good, but not really helpful. The views were spectacular, but had the guide explained in detail, it would have been best.
The tour was great only because of our tour guide. He made it successful and did not miss any opportunity to explain the essentials. He also picked us at correct time and showed funny movie videos and also some informative videos. It was really nice time spent. Before Grand Canyon, we visited Hoover Dam, it was nice viewing and we took pictures. The other points were equally beautiful. I liked the skywalk and it was great to see down into the canyon. But while seeing down I did not enjoy as I felt dizzy. I stepped away from that spot.
Definitely nice tour, but I did not like to pay for skywalk tour and Grand Canyon. It was like we had to keep on giving money for each entrance. It would have been nice if they collected all these with the tour money and did not waste our time to stand and get tickets. Our bus driver was wonderful and he never missed out anything from explaining. It looked like he knew his role and did a perfect job. A very patient person, with so many people to handle and to answer the questions posed by each person was not easy.
I was not happy with this tour for the reasons that they charged us at all the places, be it Skywalk or Grand Canyon. It was like if we did not bring cash, we cannot see any place. This is not right. They should inform us and they did not do that. They say they dropped email and I do not check mails regularly. They should have informed over phone. The next disappointment fact was that walking around Canyon edge is very danger if you wish to view Canyon. There are no guard rails. I was with my son and so we just stepped back, so waste of entrance money.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.