4-Day Los Angeles to Cactus Gardens, Horseshoe Bend, Laughlin, Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-337
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-01-19 To 2023-12-28) | 2019-11-28 | 2019-12-25 | 2019-12-28
Explore Los Angeles, Mojave Desert, London Bridge, Chocolate Factory, Desert Cactus Garden, Factory Outlet Kanab, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Las Vegas Laughlin, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Kanab on this exciting 4 days guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts. Tour will not cover Antelope Canyon if it is closed due to bad weather.
We will begin our tour by departing from Los Angeles, after passing through the Mojave Desert, our tour will enter the state of Arizona, where we will enter the Lake Havasu City and watch the biggest antique piece, London Bridge. Afterward, we will continue our tour to Laughlin, Nevada. It is the center point of California, Arizona, and Nevada, the area is a famous tourist attraction spot, and gambling resorts have opened up in the area.
Hotel: Edgerwater Hotel or Similar.
It is the name of a city which is located in the Mohave County which itself is located in the US state of Arizona. As per the census held in 2010, the town’s population is 52,527
Refers to an incorporated town in Clark County and also a port situated near the river of Colorado, The town is 90 miles away from the south of Las Vegas.
The London bridge is primarily located Arizona. To be precise the bridge is constructed on Lake Havasu City, the bridge was located in Arizona in the year 1967 after it was dismantled from River Thames in London.
On the second day of our tour, our tour will head to one of the 7th wonders of the world: Grand Canyon. Afterward, we will head to Antelope Canyon; guests have the choice of an optional jeep tour of in-depth tour of Antelope Canyon. In the end, we will be visiting the Horseshoe Bend. We will spend the night at Kanab.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
It is a jeep tour offered in the famous tourist destination of the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon itself is located in the US state of Arizona. This jeep tour let you explore Antelope Canyon in depth.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
third day consists of a tour to Bryce Canyon Park, where guests will witness with weird shaped stones due to years of erosion. At noon, we will be visiting Zion National Park, and see the beautiful colored stones. Afterward, we will continue to Las Vegas the entertainment capital of the world, after passing along the Virgin River Canyon. Guests have the option for an additional night tour of the Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
The US states of Arizona, Nevada and Utah are linked with the tributary of Colorado River which is known as Virgin River. It is one of the best locations for tourist destinations.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
On the last day of our tour, we will be exploring Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Afterward, we will be making a stop at the Lenwood Factory Outlet. We will head to Los Angeles after that.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Lenwood Factory is factory that mainly targets Chinese consumers. The stores that come under Lenwood factory have staff that speak fluent Mandarin to serve the customers well.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory : $20/person.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon Jeep Tour, AZ||$68.00||$68.00||$68.00|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 7:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort - Hotel Guest Only) CA 91744 at 7:15 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:30 AM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 AM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:55 AM
- 18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 (Hotel Guest Only) at 9:10 AM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites - Hotel Guest Only) Walnut, CA 91789 at 9:15 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 9:30 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel) Rosemead at 6:40 PM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 6:40 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:40 PM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:40 PM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 6:40 PM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 6:40 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:40 PM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:40 PM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort) CA 91744 at 6:40 PM
- 7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 6:40 PM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:40 PM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 06:40 PM
- 9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 6:40 PM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:40 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
From the day one, the tour was perfect, my wife and I had the time of our lives. Our favorite pick would be the Las Vegas strip and the Zion National Park. Hotels accommodated by the company were also nice, no complains. Thumbs up
The tour was fabulous and they followed the schedule mentioned. This was an affordable tour and they did not extort money unnecessarily. I have a strong belief that this was one of my best long tours that I was out for 4 days and the places were memorable. All were beautiful in its own way and they were commendable. I liked the beauty of each Gran Canyon and also the horseshoe bend, what a beauty. I tried peeping to see, but my guide did not permit me from bending too much. All is well and it ended well. I give 5 stars
A nice 4 days tour taking you to see cactus gardens, that was the rarest and then we saw the most talked upon sight the horseshoe bend, it was a perfect 360 degree bend. It was nice to see the Grand Canyon, that was also a unique place to visit and the national park was matchless. It is nice to travel safely in the bus, without any hindrance. They take care of all the aspects, but I was not happy with the accommodation part, it was very much average stay and could have certainly been much better. I give 4 stars
4 days stay away from my regular routine like it was great thing coming my way. I wanted to move out from the regular schedule and now it is done. I went on this tour, the cactus garden was splendid. Actually, this was the first time I was seeing cactus through naked eyes. Usually, I saw only in pictures and also like the horseshoe bend, the Grand Canyon. Everything was nice and is meant to see for locals and visitors. It was worth investing on this tour, but I felt boring as I was all alone.
There were lots to see in this tour and I did not know that in the cactus gardens it meant to see a lot and walking through. As I had hurt my foot recently, I could not do the walking and had to take a back seat. That was boring. It would have been nice had there been some other arrangement so that I did not miss any of these, but unfortunately, nothing was available and I was given no assistance, but for sitting idle. It is best if some other facility is done and I also see the cactus gardens.
Tour arranged by this agency was great but personally, I had issues while on it, the tour was too long, the constant riding, sitting in a costar, crossing states every time we have to visit a new place. I’m a 60+ year old man, this tour is not cut out for me, but young souls will surely enjoy this tour.