4-Day Boston to Saint John, Shediac, Moncton and Prince Edward Island Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-226
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2020-07-04 | 2020-08-30 | 2020-10-11
Visit awesome places such as Maine, New Brunswick, Canada, St. John, NB, Reversing Falls, Jet boat ride, Shediac, NB, Prince Edward Island, confederation Bridge , Cavendish Beach, Anne of Green Gables Museum, eating fresh lobster, Charlottetown, Moncton (Hopewell Rocks, Magnetic Hill), Saint John (Reversing Falls), New Brunswick, Freeport and ME(outlet mall shopping).
Passengers arriving in Boston will be picked in the early morning and the guests will pass through the New Hampshire and Maine to New Brunswick, Canada. From there, we will visit the St. John, NB town and take a Jet Boat Ride on the Reversing Falls. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
New Brunswick is one of the three Maritime Provinces in Canada, it is also the only province in the country that is constitutionally bilingual. The province was created in 1784 as a result of the partitioning of the British Colony of Nova Scotia.
Reversing Falls, this may not interest you on listening, but on seeing the cascade taking a wrong direction, it looks pretty. The Bay of Fundy high tide causes the river to flow reverse that the Bay water is forced to go upstream causing a cascade in the reverse direction.
Saint John, NB is on the shore of the Bay of Fundy, and this is the only city that houses the highest tides of the world. Saint John is a well-known tourist destination and is popular for its cultural attractions, historic streetscapes, and natural wonders.
In the morning of Day 2, we will head to Shediac, NB before continuing to Prince Edward Island across the Confederation Bridge. There, we will see Cavendish Beach and the Anne of Green Gables Museum. The dinner will feature fresh lobster. Stay overnight and get good rest in the PEI hotel.
Hotel: Causeway Bay Hotel And Convention Centre or Similar.
It is situated in the Prince Edward Island National Park. The Anne of Green Gable House is a popular destination as far as tourism is concerned and is being visited by thousands of people annually.
it organizes many festivals and other events to bring different people from various nations together. Its music festival is the most famous and loved one. The beach has epic landscape view and breathtaking. The weather is hot.
Confederation Bridge, CA is ice covered and is the longest bridge in the world. The bridge spans 12.9 km connecting Borden-Carleton, to Cape Jourimain, New Brunswick. This bridge provides more reliable and faster link to the mainland, and this bridge of $840 million was opened on 31 May 1997.
It is considered as one of the Maritime Provinces located in the eastern part of Canada. The main hallmarks of this island are farmlands, beaches, delicious sea foods, and lighthouses. The Island is located in Charlottetown.
Shediac in Westmorland County is a Canadian town. This town in New Brunswick is famous as the Lobster Capital of the world. This is the reason it hosts every July an annual festival promoting lobster fishing. It has the warmest water that windsurfing, boating, and golf are few attractions bringing tourists.
On Day 3, before leaving the Prince Edward Island, we will visit Charlottetown, PE. And return to New Brunswick to visit the Magnetic Hill and Moncton, N.B. In the noon, visit Hopewell Rocks and return for the night to St. John and take good rest in the hotel.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza And Convention Center or Similar.
It is a frequently visit tourist destination and is also sometimes referred to as Flowerpots Rocks. The main feature of this place is the rock formations that can be seen here. These rock formations were caused by tidal erosion.
One of the famous neighborhoods in North West of Moncton is Magnetic Hill. The neighborhood is situated at the intersection point of route 2 and route 6. The neighborhood covers some part of Lutes Mountain’s community as well.
Moncton is in New Brunswick in the southeast region and is enveloped by the Unesco Biosphere Reserve. Moncton can be reached from the Bay of Fundy in thirty minutes and twenty minutes to the warm saltwater beaches making Moncton ideal place to anchor as per the Maritime tour.
Guests on Day 4 will return to the US taking a stop in Freeport, ME for outlet mall shopping. Visitors will come back at around 8.00 pm to the departure location.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This 4 day tour was value for money and offered a real escape from my routine work. I had come on an official visit and for the past 8 months never had a single moment to spare for myself. Though I knew there were lots out there, I could not make myself. Eventually a team member got this tour bus ticket for me and after 8 months, I am set free on this tour. The accommodation was good and the meals were decently good. Now I have built up confidence and so I am sure to travel in the future without any trouble with this tour operator.
The tour was good and so was the tour guide. I wonder how he literally knew everything. He did not leave any of the queries unanswered and also did not make up any answer, it was apparent. I was not happy with the meals as they were certainly a bit hit and miss with the places we ate. Some were exceptionally good. The guide was professional and the advantage was that he was familiar and well informed about the customs and local cultures that he ensured the tour experienced the best. Our coach driver was also highly professional and friendly.