Atlanta – Asheville
On the first day of our tour, we will pick up travelers from Atlanta and mark the beginning of our wonderful journey in Asheville. We will visit the Biltmore estate and explore the incredible beauty of the Châteauesque-style mansion. We will also sightsee the Biltmore Winery and enjoy wine tasting. After that, we will go down Asheville and enjoy the beauty of this area. We will head back to resort and begin our Omni Grove Park Inn night tour in the evening. Following the night tour, we will go to the hotel to spend the night.
Note: Wine tasting is only allowed for 21+ years old.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Asheville, Biltmore or Similar.
Great Smoky Mountain – Dixie Stampede
In the morning of the second day, we will begin our tour and head to Tennessee. We will visit the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge. We will enjoy our lunchtime in Gatlinburg and start to explore the Great Smoky Mountains. We will visit the Sugarland Visitor Center and sightsee a 360-degree panorama of the surroundings. We will also admire the noteworthy views and fresh air of the mountains. In the open area of the park, we will get a chance to witness wild animals and wildflowers. Our next stop will be Gatlinburg, TN. Later we will travel to Pigeon Forge, TN. In this mountain town, we may attend the Dixie Stampede that is the most famed dinner attraction in America (at your own expense). In the dinner theatre, we will enjoy a delicious four-course feast with an appetizing dessert and watch a dazzling show. We will also enjoy dancing, music, special effects and light comedy along the way. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge or Similar.
In the morning of the third day, we head to Nashville. We will explore the main landmarks and unique connection between music, people and its cultural life. First, we will visit the Madame Tussauds Nashville and sightsee the Wax sculpture of music legends. Next, we will visit the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, this museum honors the brilliant musicians. Then we will take a short stop at the Tennessee State Capitol (outside view). After that, we will sightsee the great view of the city from the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. We will check in to the hotel and begin the Nashville Night Tour. We will sightsee the Parthenon and then adore downtown Nashville. After a delightful night tour, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Murfreesboro or Similar.
Chattanooga – Atlanta
Today in the morning we will begin our tour. We will explore the attractions and the charm of Chattanooga and the surrounding area. We will head to the Lookout Mountain, here we will take the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway and enjoy the thrilling ride and awesome views. Then we will sightsee the Ruby Falls. Our last stop will be the Rock City, here we will witness the incredible panoramic views of the natural landscape, huge ancient rock formations, and gardens with different plant species. We will reach Atlanta around 4:30 pm to drop-off travelers.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede, TN||$69.06||$41.46||$69.06|
|Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN||$20.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, TN||$16.40||$7.65||$16.40|
|Madame Tussauds Nashville,TN||$20.76||$15.30||$20.76|
|Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, TN||$24.00||$14.00||$20.00|
|Nashville Night Tour, TN||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Titanic Museum, TN||$29.25||$15.40||$29.25|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
355 Ferst Dr NW, (Entrance of Visitor Parking 2) Atlanta, GA 30313 at 04:30 PM
2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, (The Great Wall Supermarket) Duluth, GA 30096 at 04:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am a history lover and explore new historical places every year. This trip was very favorite of mine because of its historical destinations. I enjoyed visiting the Biltmore Estate and Biltmore Winery. I had a great time. I felt that trip was having certain other attractions including the jaw-dropping sights like the Great Smoky Mountains (park), Ruby Falls and Rock City. I can truly consider it one of my memorable trips. I felt that our tour guide was really too good in his knowledge regarding every single destination. Bus services were properly and timely managed.All services were good. Thanks to all who made this trip memorable and comfortable one. Highly recommended!
I am from Sri Lanka and I enjoy all kinds of the tour but night tours are very favorite of mine. Night tour of this trip was quite good and I enjoyed a lot. Omni Grove Park Inn night tour and Nashville Night Tour were really good and enjoyable. During day activities many attractions inspired me like Ruby Falls, Rock City Madame Tussauds Nashville and Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum. It was a good trip for me in many aspects. I enjoyed the guidance of my tour guide and bus services but accommodation services were not up to the mark. I also enjoyed the food during this trip. Thanks
we had a great time during these 4 days. Our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional . The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay. What an amazing job, really i would recommend Golden Bus Tours to any of my friends.
This is really a great company, this was our first time to use the services of Golden Bus Tours, and their service is really amazing, their customer service team is really helpful. We visited a list of great places like Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Winery, Omni Grove Park Inn, Titanic Museum, Great Smoky Mountain, Dixie Stampede, Madame Tussauds Nashville, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, Ruby Falls.
I really enjoyed my time during these 4 days, it was really a nice short vacation, we saw lots and lots of great places like Asheville, Biltmore Estate. I also enjoyed a lot the wine tasting in Biltmore Winery. Some other places that i enjoyed were Omni Grove Park Inn, Titanic Museum, Great Smoky Mountain, Dixie Stampede, Madame Tussauds Nashville, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, Tennessee State Capitol, John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
Our tour guide was high energy and kept the mood lively in the bus. As other reviewers have noted, make sure to use the bathroom prior to boarding as there were no facilities on the bus Which is very bad, bathroom doesn\'t work and rest room as well.
We did this 4-Day Atlanta to Asheville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Great Smoky Mountain and Rock City Gardens Tour with our friends. We were a group of 10 people and used the offer buy 2 get 1 free. So, three of us came for free which is amazing. Thanks goldenbustours.
This was so fun. I\'ve always seen the buses driving around Atlanta but this was my first time on it. The tour guide was so witty, funny and smart. I also liked the information that the Bus gave us as we were driving by certain buildings, lots of information that I didn\'t know. If you\'re looking for something unique, fun and still educational hop on this bus tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.