3-Day Seattle to Mt. Rainier National Park and Seattle Sightseeing City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-127A
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (2018-10-24 To 2022-12-31)
Join this three days guided bus tour to visit the Microsoft Headquarters, University of Washington, Kerry Park, Starbucks original baked coffee experience, Mount Rainier National Park, Christine Falls, Narada Falls, Paradise Road, Pioneer Square, Parker Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, Experience Music Project Museum and Boeing Factory.
Visitors will arrive at Seattle City. Free airport pickup service is available at SEA airport between 9:00 AM-10: 00 PM. Our tour guide will meet you at number 8 Baggage Claim area and transfer to the hotel. Visitors can arrange the rest of day by own or they can also join our Morning or Night Tour (optional).
- Visitors who arrive before 12:00 PM may join a morning tour for some extra cost. We will sightsee Microsoft Headquarters and University of Washington (adult: $35 / person; children: $25 / person).
- Travelers who arrive before 5:00 PM may join our special night tour for some extra cost. We will visit Kerry Park and Starbucks original baked coffee experience museum (adult: $25 / person; children: $15 / person).
Visitors may also avail 24 hours private shuttle service for an extra cost ($120 / (1st &2nd guest), $10 /each additional guest).Visitors who are using other means of transportation will join us at Seattle airport. The shuttle bus will take you to the hotel.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Note: To arrange any tour it requires at least 4 guests enrolled. Morning and night tours optional fee adults: $50 / person; children: $30 / person.
Kerry Park is a 1.26 acres park that is located on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. The park offers many opportunities for recreational activities.
The morning tour is the best way to start the day with a variety of attractions along the way. The morning tour helps the visitors to explore the attraction during the best time of the day when there are not many visitors around. Visitors will have the opportunity to take photographs of this memorable morning tour.
Experience the dazzle of night tour which begins right after the late evening, taking visitors to the famous spots around the region. Our tour highlights the famous spots around the region, as well as we surely don’t to miss taking photographs of this appealing region. Experience this night tour like never before – get excited!
In the morning of the second day, we will travel towards the Mount Rainier National Park. It is the tallest volcano of the continental United States. Here we will observe the scenic beauty of Narada Falls, Christine Falls, and Paradise Road. Night stay will be at Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Mount Rainier is an expansive national park that is glacier-capped. The highest point is 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise atop and it is reachable by car. Admire the nearby volcanoes, summertime wildflowers, mountain views and hiking trailheads. Explore this fun and adventure, gaze powerful waterfalls and redefining spectacular vistas.
On the third day, we will explore the main attractions of Seattle city in detail. Next, we sightsee the Experience Music Project Museum and learn about the history of pop music, science fiction, and popular culture. Visiting Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum will be a great experience for visitors. Here we will see the great collection of the glass sculpture of the famous artist Chihuly. Later we will enjoy the implausible view of Seattle from the top of the tower of Space Needle. At the Parker Market, we will enjoy wandering around, taste the best coffee, see chewing gum wall, throwing a fish show, fish stalls and much more. our last stop will be the Pioneer Square. In the evening, we will conclude our tour and drop-off visitors to the SEA airport.
Note: Visitors must book their flight departure after 7:00 PM from SEA Airport.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Experience Music Project Museum is a nonprofit museum that is dedicate to popular and contemporary culture. The museum was founded by Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen.
A lovely place to walk around the great number of shops and it is not really busy as any downtown store area. Visit the art galleries, studios and do not miss every month first Thursday the Art Walk taking to historic architecture.
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
The Museum of Flight is the Seattle's most preferred aviation attraction. This center offers the opportunity to visit a jet assembly plant as a tour in North America. This is a non-profit flight institute operating this facility for the visitors.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mount Rainier National Park (Mandatory Attraction).
Olympic National Park (Mandatory Attraction).
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$29.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$25.00||$16.00||$22.00|
|Morning Tour, SEA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Mount Rainier National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Night Tour, SEA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Seafood Buffet Dinner||$36.00||$22.00||$36.00|
|Seattle Morning Tour + Night Tour Special package, WA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|Space Needle Tower, WA||$29.00||$14.00||$22.00|
|The Museum of Flight||$25.00||$15.00||$23.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I found that our guide was good enough in providing healthy explanation regarding the history, geology and nature. I enjoyed Pioneer Square and Parker Market; I personally was so immersed in the beauty of places that I switched off my cell phones. We were less lucky on some days because of weather issues bur we had amazing memories. Thanks
It was an unbelievable way to observe the attractiveness of magnificent places. These destinations were selected by our family to visit, as we were only interested into bus tour so we searched and picked this bus tour. Jenny was our guide who was a man of entirely fun and knowledge. I faced a bit of issues in seating arrangement as it was really rush inside the bus but after some time I enjoyed the fun inside the bus that made travel more enjoyable because lots of people from different cultures were combined into fun. Thanks a lot!
You will get everything in this tour so what you must bring along with you other than luggage is very simple a desire to be a part of multi cultures with an unlock mind. There are plenty of other opportunities to enjoy. Destinations like EPM museum and Boeing factory were amazing. It was simply far-fetched!
A decent trip with decent and manageable team. People from many countries with different acsents were asking many questions to our tour guide. He seemed to be very easy in answering. This was his amazing way of professionalism. He seemed to be very good in understanding other lanuages as well. I enjoyed time in coffee experience along with destinations like Mt.Rainier National Park. Our bus driver was a fun loving guy who was also there to answer in an interesting way. A good combination of team of this bus tour seemed to be very responsible. Thanks