Hometown – San Francisco City Tour
On the first day, our tour guide would pick you from airport. Make sure that your reach on the exact time or at least before 11 am.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite – Fresno
Yosemite National Park would be our first place of visit on the second day. We’ll see Half Dome, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain and Tunnel View in this beautiful park. Our night would be spent in Fresno.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Fresno Airport, Park Inn by Radisson Fresno or Similar.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Purchase of any service indicates that you agree with our policies. Therefore, we highly recommend you to go through our detailed policies before placing an order.
Read our booking process before making any reservation.
GoldenBusTours is not the real tour operator. All tours are operated by other tour operators and we as a company strive to bring the best tours for people from across the world under one roof.
You will get an email immediately for placing order successfully with us.We will start working on your order as soon as you place it. All bookings need to be re-confirmed after 2 to 3 days of purchase. We recommend not book airline tickets before the tour confirmation. You may proceed with airline bookings once you have received your E-ticket.
ETICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
You should bring your E-ticket long with a valid ID to board the bus. Your E-tickets has all the information related to your tour and tour operator. Therefore, bring a printed copy of your E-ticket in order to board the bus.
Changes in Booking
Certain charges will be applied if you wish to make any changes in your booking once your tour has already been confirmed. Reschedule and booking changes charges must be paid before the tour departure. Please note that all changes should be requested 72 hours before the tour departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are always trying to improve the tour itinerary to make your tour experience memorable with GoldenBusTours. In case of unforeseen situations, we hold every right to change the tour itinerary. Hotels may vary from the ones mentioned on the tour page. We may also run duplicate tours with reverse itinerary during peak season.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people.
2. If you can carry your 3 years old child in lap then you do not need to book seat for him. However, if you are 5 or more people including 3 year old child then you will have to pay for child as 1 room can accommodate only 4 people. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Tour operator has the right to change the tour itinerary and hotel arrangements at any time.
4. Child (0-9) and single traveler will have special rates. This vary from tour to tour.
5. Our tour include all taxes.
6. Prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
7. If you opt for bank wire transfer then you will have to bear the wire transfer fees.
8. Prices may change without any prior notice.
9. Meals and attractions are not included in the tour.
10. Prices mentioned on the website are based on per person.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 1 Special: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on purchase of 2 tickets.
Irrespective of cancellation reason, cancellation charges will be applied as we have to bear costly charges from our tour and hotel providers for confirmed bookings. In case of cancellation you must write us a formal cancellation request. So, that we may proceed with your request and update you with the charges applied for cancellation.
GoldenBusTours hold the right to cancel any booking at any time depending on the circumstances. In this case, GoldenBusTour is bound to refund you within 4-6 business days. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund however doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Per person cancellation penalties for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for the unused features. You will lose the entire tour payment if you do not show up on the tour day.
There should be a minimum number of travelers to operate the tour. If in case there are not enough travelers then we might cancel or reschedule the tour. In this situation, you may opt for refund.
Please note that there 6% handling fees apart from the above mentioned cancellation charges..
NOTE: More 30 days after the completion of tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I did this trip alone and enjoyed this 3-day adventure tour with good transport and hotel facilities in Hearst Castle, San Francisco and Yosemite. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and this trip helped me get over my depressed state.
This was perfect three days that allowed us to see the most in a short span. I went with my friends and we enjoyed the entire package. Booking with Golden Bus Tours also was great. My family and I enjoyed the hotels as well.
The 3 day tour is amazing. I did not wish to go, but was compelled by my family members to join this tour and so I did. It was the best I did or else I would have missed a lot and I recommend now this bus operator.
I took the deal from goldenbustour.com of the 3-day bus tour. The reason for taking the deal was because it’s reasonable and my children were willing to take the vacation trip. The bus took us to Hearst Castle, San Francisco and Yosemite with hotel accommodations. Tour guide was great and we enjoyed the tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.