3-Day San Francisco to Lassen Volcanic National Park, Carson Mansion, Crater Lake, Redwood National Forest and City of Ten Thousand Buddhas Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-295
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2017-05-30 To 2017-08-29) | 2018-05-26 | 2018-06-06 | 2018-07-04
Join us on a guided bus tour from San Francisco and get a chance to explore Lassen Volcanic National Park, Sundial Bridge, Klamath Falls, Carson Mansion, Eureka, Coast Giants Redwood, Carter Lake, Shasta Dam, City of 10 Thousand Buddas and much more inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Today we will head to the Lassen Volcanic National Park. Our main aim would be to explore the beautiful National Park in detail. We will witness the mud pots, meadows, lakes, hot springs and geothermal activities at the famous Lassen Volcanic National Park. However, if roads are closed or we are not able to visit the Lassen Volcanic National Park then we will take you to Shasta Dam. Then we will visit the Sundial Bridge of Redding. We will have the night stay in Klamath Falls.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Representing an eruptive path, the Lassen Volcanic National Park is home to numerous volcanoes, perplexing mountain, lakes and the viciously spellbinding fumaroles. All these aspects build up as the remarkable volcanic park. With steaming water shaping the landmark, the tourist has much to look up to in every visit. Established trails lead to Little Hot springs, sulphur works and other attractions of the park. The hydrothermal areas are mostly spread throughout the whole area and are often harmful.
Redding has various water sports, right from whitewater rafting to swimming, waterskiing, sailing and fishing on the Shasta Lake. There are land-based activities also in plenty such as hiking or camping in the parks and national forests, besides walking trails.
The majestic Shasta Dam is known for its titanic size. Other than its importance as a dam, Shasta Dm has a lot to offer in terms of tourism and appealing activities such as fishing for some classic salmon/catfish and similar types of fish, water skiing, swimming, and boating which is the most popularized activity near the dam.
This is a park dedicated to natural history. The biggest magnetism of the park includes botanical garden, worth seeing museum and green scenery. Kids enjoy Parrot House a lot.
On the second day of the tour we will head to the Crater Lake National Park. At the National Park, we will witness the beautiful blue colored lake at the mouth of the Volcano. Then we will pass through the forests of the coastal region and the mountains to reach Eureka.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel or Similar.
The National Park of United States in Southern Oregon is called Crater Lake National Park. It is the only park in the city which was established in 1902.
The Northwest part of Pacific Ocean holds a touristy, coastal state, Oregon. The shopping plazas, bars, cafes, restaurants, beaches, mountains, greenery, scenery and woods have made it a wonderful place to visit.
We will start the last day of the tour in the morning. We will get a chance to witness the Gothic style Carson Redwood Mansion. Then we will enjoy a stroll in the beautiful and thick Coastal Redwoods forest. We will witness some of the tallest trees here. Finally, we will stop by the famous City of Ten Thousand Buddas before arriving at the Bay Area to end the tour.
This beguiling three story towers are designed by the renowned architects Newsom Brothers, is a mesmerizing piece of structure from the 1884. The framework on which is building is based upon in greatly influenced by Italian, French and gothic style and the blend of these resulted in this fairy tale house. The owner of this house Mr. Carson requested the Newsom Brothers to design this house in such a way that reflected his social and wealth status which can still be witnessed today.
The City of Ten Thousand Buddhas is positioned in Talmage, Mendocino County. It is well known for being one of the largest Buddhist community in the Western Hemisphere. This remarkable place was established by the Buddhist leader, Hsuan Hua. the city’s major buildings include, the Jewelled Temple, Darma Realm University, and the Great Compassion Courtyard. These are the elements which make the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas an astonishing tourist attraction.
The principal county and city seat of Redwood Empire Region in Humboldt County is known as Eureka. This Californian city has many historical sites for tourists.
Founded in 1968, Redwood National Park is situated in California. It is a forest where world’s tallest trees and old growth redwoods are found. These trees are about 2000 years old and 3000 feet tall.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94539 at 08:00 AM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:40 PM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 06:40 PM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 06:40 PM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 6:40 PM
- 291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 06:40 PM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 06:40 PM
- 718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:40 PM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 6:40 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was looking for a very unique tour something different from regular places. While searching on the Internet I found this tour and made up my mind to book it. I contacted the support as some of the details were not clear. After getting answers to all my queries I booked the tour. It was an amazing sightseeing experience on this tour. Expensive for single traveler but worth every single penny I spent. Our tour guide was a friendly person and managed everything professionally throughout the tour.
A very different tour which you will not find from any other company. We really enjoyed on the tour but had few issues like the tour guide did not allow us using the restroom on the bus. He told us it was for emergency cases only. One of our child is just 3 years old and at such a tender age how can a kid hold his pee?? This is not acceptable!!!