2-Day Washington DC to New York City and Times Square New Year's Eve Count Down Tour
Tour Code: GOL-WDC-126
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enjoy the bright and illuminating fireworks on New Year's Eve at Time Square. Stroll through the Times Square for shopping. You will also visit exciting places of New York, including Wall Street, Charging Bull, NY Stock Exchange, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building Brooklyn Bridge and many more amazing places with exclusive discount offers.
A pack of handwarmer.
Indoor waiting area.
Hotel shuttle service leaving at 6:30 pm, 9:00 pm and 1:30 am (1st January).
Passengers will be picked from Rockville, Washington DC, and Falls Church in the morning, then our group will head straight to New Jersey. Upon arrival in New Jersey, guests will be checked-in at a hotel. After our guests check in at hotels and get the room keys, we will travel to Times Square in Manhattan. Guests will wander around the Times Square enjoying the world-class performances before New Year’s Eve Countdown. Guests will have following options to spend the New Year Celebrations at Times Square:
- Our guests will take a walk to the Times Square, since it’s restricted to pedestrians only, and enjoy the stunning performances before the New Year Countdown. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking New Year Countdown Celebrations without any charge. (Free tour)
- For the guests looking for premium-fun can take the Applebee Party Pass to get the core taste of breathtaking and lively celebrations of New Year’s Eve at Times Square. The premium all-inclusive evening at American largest Applebee features Premium Open Bar, Dance Floor, Premium Chef’s selection Buffet, Party Favors, House DJ/Live, the Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM sharp (tour fee is included as $375 for adults, $250 for kids).
- One of the best ways to spend the New Year’s Eve celebrations in New York is by taking the Sightseeing Countdown Cruise which features the dazzling firework cruise, New York skylines, open bar, three-hour first-rate entertainment, Live DJ while cruising, and many more enticements (to join the Sightseeing Countdown Cruise, participants must be over 21 years old to enter, $411 with drop-off service to the pier).
Guests will also get an exclusive service which includes:
- A pack of handwarmer.
- Indoor waiting area.
- Hotel shuttle service leaving at 6:30 pm, 9:00 pm and 1:30 am (1st January).
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick/ Red Roof Inn Edison or similar.
Taking the Applebee Party Pass is the best way to get in the center of New Year Celebrations at Times Square, New York. It features all-inclusive Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Satellite Wine & Beer stations, House DJ, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, as well as the Non-Stop Fun!
One of the densely populated 5 boroughs of New York City is known as Manhattan. It is cultural, financial and commercial center of the New York.
Featuring the beautiful sights of the New York Countdown Celebrations, as the passengers cruise along New York Harbor among the unforgettable fireworks shows and twinkling skylines of the city. New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise include 3- hour cruise, open bar, fireworks display, dance floor, DJ, and a champagne toast at midnight
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Our day will begin as we visit the world’s famous financial landmark, the Wall Street. We will take pictures, with New York Stock Exchange, and it’s Charging Bull Statue. We will also visit Empire State Building to have a stunning overlook at Centeral Park, and Trinity Church. Our next stop would be the Brooklyn Bridge (while on a Hudson River sightseeing), and also the Statue of Liberty, where we also take pictures, in unique poses.
However, if the traffic or weather is too bad for sightseeing, we might change the itinerary according to the practical situation.
After this, we will head back to the locations from where we picked you, and we will drop you off.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
Central Park was established in New York in 1857, it is an urban park which is situated in Manhattan. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and is built on area of 778 acres.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
A river that flows from north to south through East NYC is said to be as Hudson River. It has a total length of 507 kilometers. Lake Tear of the Clouds is connected to this lake.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Trinity Church, a functional, well-funded and historic church, is at 75 Broadway in Manhattan and close to the junction of Wall Street. Basically, it is visited for typical religious activities and marvelous architecture.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE! We are so happy that we booked prior, and went on this tour. It was such an amazing experience to see the fireworks light breaking the darkness of night at midnight! Loved it! It was just a 2 days tours but offered a lifetime experience. I have never been to New Year Celebrations before. For me it was a treat to be there. Enjoyed every bit of it.
to be honest, my fiancé and I weren’t expecting that we could have an immense amount of enjoyment the bus journey. Thanks to all the team members for guiding and providing us their intention just so we have a wonderful time at Times Square New Year Event. There was a huge a crowd there for the event, and only a few of people like us bus tour were treated and guided for a luxury experience. Wonderful New Year’s Eve Event, we can never forget it.
quite astounding to see that our bus picked us up right on time and everything was done in a great provision with abundant fun, I’d say. Not sure about other people, but we had such a memorable time. Loved the New York City and Love the tour.
The tour was great! Especially the midnight eve we have all been waiting for. The second day was tiring, because we stayed up late at night, and then we had a long day ahead as well. If we had visited fewer places on the second day, then we'd be very fresh. Moreover, it is a standard worldwide that hotels offer complimentary breakfast but unfortunately there was no breakfast included. It pissed me off. They should include complimentary breakfast if they want to maintain a good standard