Washington DC – Amish Village – Philadelphia – New York Night Tour
We will pick passengers from Rockville, Falls Church, and Washington DC in the morning and head straight to the Lancaster city to pay a visit to the Amish Farm. The people at the Amish Village are still following the old traditional and religious obligations; guests will enjoy exploring and wandering around the Amish Village. After spending some enjoyable time at Amish Village; the tour will head to the Philadelphia city, also known as the City of Brotherly Love or American Birthplace. Upon arrival in the city, make the first at the Independence National Historical Park. Explore the park and enter the Independence Hall where American Independence Declaration and Constitution were both contracted. We will witness the Liberty Bell which is a city’s most famous iconic structure. This historic city of America has diverse attractions; we won’t miss the Washington Statute, Congress Hall, and similar other attractions. In the evening, our guests will return to New York to spend the night. Upon arrival, guests will have an opportunity to browse the nightlife of this bustling New York City on an exciting delicately tailored Night Tour of the city with a tour fee of $25 per head. There should be at least four people for the night tour
Hotel: Radisson, Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Somerset, Wyndham Garden, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Holiday inn, Hilton Garden or Similar.
New York City – Washington DC
The journey will begin early in the morning to discover this bustling world-class New York City. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Witness the iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and many other attractions on Hudson River Cruise. Continue the journey to the USS Intrepid which is a historic World War 2 aircraft carrier and now opened for the tourists; guests may witness multiple stunning aircraft vehicles such as the Concorde. Enter the bustling Financial District and witness the world-renowned landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Trinity Church, and Charging Bull. Guests will not miss visiting the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art which resides over two million artifacts under its roof. Next, the tour will enjoy witnessing the other enticing sites of the city as we pass by them such as the Time Square, Rockefeller Center, and World Trade Center. Guests may enter the captivating wax museum; Madame Tussauds, and don’t miss to photograph the stunning wax structures. In the late evening, the tour will reach Washington DC to dismiss the tour.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Night Tour of New York City||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
460 Hungerford Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 at 8:00 PM
610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004 at 8:30 PM
7801 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, (The Westin Tysons Corner Hotel) VA 22043 at 9:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was great! Especially the midnight eve we have all been waiting for . The second day was tiring, because we stayed up late at night, and then we had a long day ahead as well. If we had visited less number of places on second day, then we’d be very fresh. Yet, I loved the ad-on services the company provided (that too on economical price) at nearly every stop so if we want to hang out more into the specific areas of the location, we can. Overall, I will rate this tour a 3-star.
ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE! We are so happy that we booked prior, and went on this tour. It was such an amazing experience to see the fireworks light breaking the darkness of night at the midnight! Not only this, we were always curious about the Amish culture, and once we entered Amish Village, the tour guide so helpful in explaining the culture, and lifestyle of Amish. It was not only a fun tour, but also a learning opportunity. Absolutely loved it!
We’ve had already seen so much at Las Vegas and then it was time to visit Washington DC and Philadelphia. My wife showed me this bus tour on the internet, that in fact, let us see the best around the DC and Philly on a to day course of a journey. Despite the great stops and hotels this bus tour offered us, we also like to appreciate the online seat booking services, it was quite facilitating. Mentioning the NYC and Amish Village tours that made our two-day bus tour so special and exciting. Great experience!
our tour first headed to Lancaster where we had to visit Amish Village. Unfortunately, it rained earlier that day and the farming region was all muddy. But we still managed to visit the appropriate sites, especially our tour leader helped us all out to visit the best spots with great guidance. However, we had the best time Washington D.C and Philadelphia. We spent our last day exploring New York, explored views for Empire State Building, the Hudson river cruise took us closer to the Liberty Statue; it was breathtaking. We will definitely board on another reasonable tour on our next vacations. Cheers!
It was about that time in summers when I had to take the family out on vacations, due to the holiday season. It was quite a fatigue to drive the crew out of the city and managing hotels, food, and everything. This time I decided to experience this bus journey which came out to be the best tour experiences we have ever had. Our tour operator lets us explore Amish Farm, Washington DC, NYC, and the hotel at the end of our first day was just decent. Although, we are not fond of traveling on buses full of people, but then again it still worth it.
Few days back we took this tour. We booked 2 rooms for a family of 6. Due to road accident we were 10 minutes late but the guide was kind enough to wait for us at the pikcup location. They don't go to STatue of Liberty and only take the cruise. I think it should be added in the package. Apart from that the overall experience was amazing!
Last week I did this trip with my family. We were 7 members. Our experience was very disappointing. The reasons are as below 1. "Beware" - The statue of liberty attraction is not what you would think about. It's JUST A CRUISE RIDE. THEY DO NOT TAKE YOU TO LIBERTY ISLAND which I think is the real fun. They should mention it clearly in the terms and conditions. 2. Food - Their management is very poor with respect to taking breaks for food. With family having kids this is true challenge. On the first day, they stopped at Target shop and asked us to grab some food. I mean "Target" for food? Also, the time given to see attraction and lunch/dinner is way less. 3. The tour guide do not provide clear instructions about what to do next. I have seen many people asking him questions and requested him to be clear with his instructions. 4. The vehicle was not maintained. The seats were in bad condition and some of them very dirty. When we told tour guide about the same he asked us to keep something on the seats like cloths and then use it. So, overall it was disappointing for us. Please think before you make decision.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.