Vermont – New York
On day 2, we will travel to Mount Snow, covering 633 acres and having 135 trails and 26 lifts. Indulge in activities like skiing, snowboarding here, it is the perfect snow fun place with your family. In the afternoon, we will leave for New York.
Note: There will be no training class for the mentioned dates: December 26 - January 3. January 15 - 18, February 13 - 19.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Snow Tubing, VT||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
185 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was good, but I would have loved to visit some more places, may be it is my mistake that I didn’t opt for a lengthy package. But even in this very limited time I got, I enjoyed thoroughly. The tour guide was great fun and he participated actively with us in every activity.
It was such a wonderful short break for me and my family. We had great fun skiing and snowboarding specially, we also threw snow balls at each other and got some great shots taken. This was by far one of the best holidays with my family for sure.
I loved that tour, we saw some beautiful places, and the tour guide was a real nice young man, but there was a couple of things that i did not like, first of all i did not like that fact that there is a daily mandatory tip for each person, and i also did not lie that fact that we had to pay extra for Snow Tubing, i thing this should have been included in the tour price.
That tour was really nice, of course it was not my first time to go skiing , but it was my first time to go to Vermont, and it was so beautiful, the Green Mountain National Forest and Mount Snow were extremely beautiful!. I also loved the hotel staying, as the hotel was really nice and clean.
The most thing i loved about that tour was the tour guide, he was very nice and funny, and he also was really helpful and professional. The places we saw were really beautiful like Green Mountain National Forest and Mount Snow. I also like the \"buy 2 get 3rd discounted\" offer a lot! . Thank you Golden Bus Tours for putting together such an amazing tour.
I really enjoyed every single minute of that tour. we moved on time without any delays, the bus was comfortable, and the tour guide was an amazing guy, he was very friendly and really helpful. We saw some amazing things like Green Mountain National Forest and Mount Snow. The skiing on Vermont snow-capped mountains was an amazing experience.
We really loved that skiing activity, it was out first time to experience that, and it was so much fun! also i loved the tour organization of that tour. It was really punctual and there was no delays at all. The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The tour guide was an amazing guy.
I really need that! it was a great experience for me and my family, as it was our first time to try the skiing experience, and i never thought it was so magnificent! very liberating. We also really loved the Green Mountain National Forest and Mount Snow. I would really love to do that again.
Liễu Thị Phi Trinh
The tour guide is really good to us. always running even carrying bags and in Vermont brought bag for friend who is senior. Met all expectations. Excellent service and great explanations. We will always recommend, who wants to travel Thanks a lot. ALL THE PLACES ARE AMAZING! I REALLY LOVED THIS TOUR.
Our tour guide was awesome. He was very good. He knew so much about attractions. We did all of them. He was punctual and we all stayed together as a group. Our driver was also great. His bus was very clean and comfortable. He got us to all of the events. The hotel was 3 stars. It was clean and comfortable.
At first I was surprise why the tour is so cheap. Then I was more surprised of the number of places we visited during the tour. It was fun! We are planning to check your other itineraries ... and have another fun trip with Goldenbustours and your awesome guide.
I have been with GoldenBusTours travel many years with many trips in the east and west coast but this trip to Scenic Vermont and Mount Snow Ski was excellent. We were treated like on a family trip. They were so nice, knowledgeable, fair in treating among people. At the end of the trip, we were even asking our guide to guide us on the tour to Tennessee - Smoky Mountain. I hope that all trips will be like this trip. Thanks to driver and tour guide for making the trip was unerasable.
Had a great time on this tour. The driver and the guide did a wonderful job balancing the needs and wants of our small group. It had the feel of a family vacation. Saw many interesting sites. Looking forward to take an other tour from them. Amazing GoldenBustours. Appreciate their efforts.
I am a visitor from Thailand. I took this excellent 2 days tour last month, and it was great. The travel guide was so knowledgeable and took care of us so much. Perfect customer service team. I really enjoyed this trip. Thanks Goldenbustours. Highly recommend to all of my friends.
I was happy with the photographer, guide and bus. I learned a lot from the tour. The 2-Day New York to Scenic Vermont and Mount Snow Ski Tour was well- organized, the guide was helpful in finding Vegeterian food and very punctual. Though the program was tight the tour was well worth it!
Very good tour!! The places we went are amazing, and our tour guide was awesome. Even though we spent most of the time in the bus. we had breaks every 2 hours and I really enjoyed the tour. I definitely recommend it! Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Awesome tour! The guide was very funny and knowledgeable, she made the journey very entertaining. The places we went to are really nice, we had enough to visit each location and everything was very well explained. I definitely recommend this tour!
We had a really nice time on that tour, the skiing experience in Vermont snow-capped mountains was very fun, also Green Mountain National Forest and Mount Snow were really beautiful. The tour guide was nice person and the hotel was clean and comfortable. I just had a problem that there was no Wifi on the bus.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.