New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls
Today, we will be departing from the Big Apple and heading north. We will be passing the fabulous Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park, which lies in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Visitors will have a chance to walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to view the spectacular waterfalls and then continuing to the magnificent Niagara Falls, by passing the Seneca Lake, the late afternoon. In case Watkins Glen Park is closed we will go to Montour Falls.
We will be having a tour of the American Side of the Niagara Falls. You will be able to see the American Falls, Goat Island, and Luna Island. At night tour of Niagara Falls we will appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Hotel: Niagara Falls, Wyndham Super 8 or Similar.
Niagara Falls – New York
In the morning, we will be leaving the hotel. We will be viewing the falls at a close distance from the Horseshoe Falls and will be experiencing the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). During winter time till the month of April the Maid of the Mist is closed, and thus we will be having the tour of the Scenic Tunnels. In the afternoon, we will be departing south to New York State. On our way to New York, we will be enjoying a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls on the way. We will be reaching New York in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Sightseeing in Niagara Falls.
Admission to Maid of the Mist (summer) or Scenic Tunnels (winter) is included.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
777 8th Avenue, (Grayline Visitor Center) btw 47th & 48th, New York, NY 10036 at 07:00 AM
777 8th Avenue, (Grayline Visitor Center) btw 47th & 48th, New York, NY 10036 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I personally wanted to see two of the most beautiful places of the United States, but I did not want to spend too much time. This is where golden bus tours come in, at a price of only $297 I was able to enjoy a 2 day tour of New York to Niagara Falls, I saw the Finger Lakes and did a bit of sightseeing.
I along with my wife and 2 children went on this tour as part of our vacation trip. It was a quite fascinating tour. We always wanted to witness the great Niagara Falls and GoldenBusTours provided us a wonderful opportunity to explore Niagara Falls and Finger Lakes. I literally enjoyed this tour and would like to take another tour soon with Golden Bus Tours. Thumbs Up!
I have always wanted to see Niagara Falls and this summer I intended to gift my wife and myself this one very well deserved tour. Although I had saved for it I was worried about the expenses but let me tell you, when I booked the tour with GoldenBusTours I exhaled a huge sigh of relief. The company gave me such affordable rates that I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams. I’m glad I chose GoldenBusTours for my tour. Definitely traveling with them again.
We flew to witness the great Niagara Falls and then to different places. It was our honeymoon, a perfect package. We went to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, The Crossing Outlet and many other places that we totally enjoyed. I have recommended this plan to my colleagues.
A vacation time in India and we were visiting the U.S. for the 3rd time. We booked this bus tour package so that it is comfortable, timely and affordable. This was a 2 day package to the world’s best Niagara Falls. Lovely the weather was clear to take photos.
There are plenty of reasons to fall in love with Niagara Falls and the beautiful spots located in the premises. You’d also fall in love with this place. Thumbs up!
We recently visited New York and took your 2 Day escorted tour to Niagara Falls and Finger Lake. We just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed the experience. Our guide was Marcus and our driver Jason .Marcus was so informative and really made sure that everyone was well taken care of. Jason is an absolute saint and took the traffic chaos coming back into New York City with such patience and good humor.
I and my girlfriend boarded on this tour a last week and it was well executed tour. Although it was just 2 days but we had an amazing trip because we got to see so much in this short period. I feel like we have had less time but the tour was executed properly on time. GoldenBusTours is a good company because it is very well affordable and gives you the chance of traveling with comfort and see sights at your own leisure. Definitely recommended!
Visiting Niagara Falls was my dream and I had planned this tour in advance. The services of GoldenBusTours were excellent and I found the tour pretty affordable as well. The rates given by GoldenBusTours were very reasonable and the overall services were also excellent. The company is doing a great job
Amazing tour it was. Perfectly planned and well executed. we really liked its service and its affordability. We explored Finger Lakes and the Niagara Falls in this 2-day exciting tour. A recommended tour for people who are looking for a affordable package.
Tired of the regular schedule, I and my husband hopped on to this bus tour for the week end. It was the right decision as everything was included in the package. It had accommodation to transportation in air conditioned bus, besides a tour guide with full of information. I recommend.
Gave this tour to ourselves as gift for our fifth anniversary. Wife, children and I had the most fabulous time of our lives. We visited Niagara Falls, Finger Lake and Crossing Outlet beginning from NY. I must say we got to see everything that was mentioned in the plan that we received and the best thing is that we weren’t asked to rush. I’ll say that those who want good travel experience should chose GoldenBusTours to travel with.
One couldn’t ask for anywhere to go than Finger Lakes and Niagara Falls. This was my first visit and I’m looking to go there again. Simply best getaway for Honeymooners.
Pretty expensive but an amazing tour!!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.