New York – Thousand Island (US Side)/Corning Glass Museum - Niagara City
On the first day of the tour, we will leave New York and head to Thousand Islands. Here we will take Thousand Islands Cruise which will take us closer to nature and give us a beautiful glimpse of nature. If Thousand Islands is closed, we will take you to Corning Glass Museum where you can see glass making procedure. Here you will get an opportunity to buy Glass made items.
During winter starting from November tour will go to Corning Glass Museum.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – New York
On the second day, we will visit Niagara Falls. Here we will enjoy Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal) and Niagara Falls Adventure Movie. We will also take you to an in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. This in-depth tour will give you an opportunity to explore the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara in detail. After our lunch, we will take you to back to New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.65||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
6002 8th Ave, (in front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
203 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 AM
792 US 46, (IHOP Restaurant) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 9:00 AM
116 Greenwood Ave, (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot) Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:30 AM (May 25 to September 2 Only - For drop off our shuttle from Manhattan Chinatown)
39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 PM
792 US - 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 07:40 PM
203 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
116 Greenwood Ave, (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot) Edison, NJ 08817 at 9:30 PM (May 25 to September 3 Only)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was certainly very glad with the entire package that GoldenBusTours arranged for us. We couldn’t even imagine a better tour package to such amazing places which cover each and every location. The sights we saw were absolutely magical especially the Niagara Falls. Cheers GoldenBusTours!
It was a remarkable tour in which we explored few of the sensations of the world. It was a truly amazing experience for me. We were provided with the detailed tour to each and every place mentioned in itinerary. I just can’t wait to take another tour with Golden Bus Tours.
I saw many breathtaking and spectacular views filled with nature’s beauty at Niagara Falls and Thousand Island Tours. I would suggest this tour to all of the newlywed couples.
It was an unforgettable tour of few most beautiful places of US with visits to the amazing Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands and tons of other places in just a 2-day adventurous trip. Without a doubt Golden Bus Tours provide best transport and accommodations. A wonderful tour altogether.
The tour was great. Our tour guide John was so awesome and gave so much historical information we didn't even get off where we planned we decided to ride the whole round trip with him. The trip was very well organized and conducted. The boat trip was breath taking. Definitely will ride a Golden Bus again!
This was a planned tour and I went with my friend. We had a good time and though we girls felt safe traveling. There were no confusions and a clear package tour for 2 days. We felt at home. The accommodation was apt and we recommend.
This was the first time I went on a tour with a tour company and it could not get any better. The places of visit were worthy and I visited almost all the important places in this tour, than I had imagined. For me this was the best experience. Niagara Falls is truly and amazing place to visit. The tour guide was very passionate, professional and knowledgeable and didn’t mind sharing that information with us. I have recommended it to family and friends.
In this exciting two day tour we explored Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands and few other attractions. It was a great tour indeed. Our tour guide was very responsive, resourceful, proactive and friendly. I must say, GoldenBusTours provided way more than I was expecting. Good work GoldenBusTours!
I and my best friend saved some money and could afford this 2 day tour to the dream city New York and Niagara Falls. We were very excited and happy about the arrangements and the trip visit. Everything was perfect. Our saving was rightly spent and in the best way.
What a romantic place to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Niagara Falls has been on our must see list for quite some time and as expected Niagara with Golden Bus Tours is the way to go. Audio units really worked well to maximize the tour experience. Everything was just perfect! Great work Golden Bus Tours.
I booked this adventurous 2-day trip. Through Golden Bus Tours I myself had a chance to visit destinations such as Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands. All these places were absolutely beautiful. We had a great guide. We all loved it and will want to do this again.
I went on this trip with my friends. We all enjoyed the trip. Visit to Thousand Islands was mind blowing. We took a boat ride to Niagara Falls and it was a bit too cold to be on the deck of the boat. There was some snow still left... close to the falls. All the facilities were amazing, and booking with Golden bus tours kept everything organised and smooth. The Niagara Falls illumination was simply too perfect. It is a good trip overall.
I loved this trip. I had two full days of amazing fun with my siblings. I loved the Niagara Falls and also the thousand islands. I have recommended it to many friends.
A two day trip went on perfectly well with an amazing guide who took us to different places patiently. We saw many things and had the luck of a good weather on the way. I went with my friends and we enjoyed the entire package. This tour included good hotel stays and decent transport facilities. In short it was a perfect 2-day tour. I would recommend it too.
Wonderful experience especially the boat ride to Niagara Falls in a rainy weather was awesome. Hotel very nice, restaurants good, itinerary good, liked the free time we had to explore on our own. This tour was a mix of just the right amount of planned/scheduled activities and unscheduled time. Definitely recommended!
It was one of the best tours of my entire life. I must say thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an amazing tour for us. The hotels were great and all four days went on as planned. Everything at GoldenBus was handled by professionals. I recommend this tour and this company.
GoldenBusTours did a spectacular job carrying out this trip. We made the first stop at Niagara Falls in New York; it was nice to see the gigantic and glorious Niagara Falls through our eyes. Then we took a boat ride to amazing Thousand Islands. Amazing bonding trip with your loved ones without having to worry about massive costs!
This was a short trip but very exciting. From the moment we booked our trips with Golden Bus tours, everything was great. At the hotel we were given amazing food and our rooms were quite comfortable. I really loved the package! We went to the Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands and many other places that we totally enjoyed. I have recommended this plan to my colleagues.
The Niagara Falls and the thousand islands were just good but the trip as a whole did not match up to our expectations. It was not meant for a honeymoon. We did not have enough time. We kept running from one place to other.
This was a two day adventure trip that took me to amazing places like Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands and many other attractions. I went with my family and my wife and children absolutely loved it. The bus was comfortable and the sceneries especially the Niagara Falls were spectacularly breathtaking. I would recommend this trip to my friends.
I had the most amazingly scariest and fantastic trip ever. I’m thinking about taking another tour, prices are very affordable and tour guide was amazing. Golden Bus Tours covered everything in great details and gave us a memorable holiday to enjoy. Highly recommended trip for everyone!
Travelling is my passion and I can’t stay for longer period without it. This trip is also one of the memorable getaways of my life. You should also visit such places for sure.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.