New York – Thousand Islands (summer)/Secret Cavern (winter)
Summers Schedule: Start the tour from New York and travel to the famous Thousand Island site at the borders of the United States and Canada. Upon arrival, guests will explore the top-notch sites around the Thousand Islands including Alexandria Bay. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board the Thousand Island Cruise to sightsee around the region. Return to the hotels overnight.
Winters Schedule: Guests will start off from New York and make the first stop at Secret Caverns which is home to a stunning underground cave system with a number of natural attractions. After that, our tour group arrives at the Niagara Falls. Upon arrivals, guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara IMAX Film (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: R.I.T.INN, Rochester, Holiday Inn Rochester Airport or Similar.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour – Maid of the Mist – New York
Summers Schedule: Today, our guests will begin the day in the heart of Niagara Falls. First, our guests will be taken to Goat Island, as well as pay a visit to the famous Cave of the Wind attraction. After that, guests will have a chance to watch the IMAX Movie highlighting the history of the Niagara Falls region (optional). Enjoy taking a Maid of the Mist cruise ship on the Niagara River to browse the charms of the Niagara Falls Park. Next, our tour group returns to New York to conclude the tour.
Winters Schedule: Guests will set off early in the morning to discover the core charm of the Niagara Falls. All the guests are invited to participate in our Niagara In-depth Tour which showcases the best of Falls Park such as the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (optional). Enjoy experiencing the Niagara Jetboat ride on the Niagara River (optional). After that, guests will be taken to the Corning Museum of Glass where locate the variety of glass exhibits. Later, we will return to New York to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$29.50||$18.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 07:00 PM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:00 PM
75 Chrystie St,Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:15 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a breathtaking tour to few of the sensational places on earth. The scenic beauty of Niagara Falls was exactly what I wanted to see on this tour. Our guide managed the whole tour brilliantly and he was fun too. Itinerary was well balanced as we weren’t hushed from one place to another. It was a great tour. I would recommend it to my sister who is looking for a tour in coming vacations.
This was perfect two days that allowed us to everything I ever dreamed of. The company has got luxurious buses that are well maintained and offer the best services to their customers. I’d give five stars to this amazing tour company.
I actually rated 5 stars as the bus tour was excellent. The tour from New York to Niagara Falls and IMAX Theater was superb. The hotels booking was also fair enough and the dinner was good. I went alone and am happy to recommend the tour packages.
Visiting 7 wonders of the world has always been in my wish list especially Niagara Falls and thanks to GoldenBusTours for making me witness the Great Falls in a in-depth tour from New York. We also got to visit Thousand Islands and watched a movie in IMAX Theatre. Splendid tour it was. My family really enjoyed the whole tour. I’m surely going to book another tour soon. GoldenBusTours is the Best!
What I like about GoldenBusTours is that it is a very well organized company. We got a really good deal, we were able to do take boat ride and see the late night illuminations of Niagara Falls, we also tour Thousand Island and IMAX theatre. Everything was like it was taken out of fairytale, absolutely magical. The booking with golden bus tours went well and so did the entire trip. I will surely recommend this package to my friends.
Never say NO to this trip. I have convinced my spouse for heading to this tour again. You must have lots of energy to visit every eye-grabbing location included in this package.
A thoughtful tour, looked like we had customized this tour. We were at ease; everything was almost perfect to the best of my knowledge. This was a 2 day tour and as usual, my children liked the Imax theatre and Niagara Falls.
It was a great tour package. Everything was fine and well organized. The booking with GoldenBusTours went on well and the guide we had was cooperative. Movie at IMAX Theatre was absolutely amazing. Hotels were so great and we slept well. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
This was an intensive scenic tour. the guide helped us get everything together during the trip and make the most of every site we went to see. Golden Bus Tour is very reasonable and affordable to take my family on tour. The trip was fun and enjoyable, the guide was very approachable and the prices were reasonably affordable. Definitely recommended tour and this company!
The best trip ever with friends; I loved the hotels we stayed in and all the places we went to were amazing experiences put together in one package.
Although we’ve traveled excessively, we’ve never enjoyed so much and that too with such affordability GoldenBus Tours helped us with each and every detail possible. Guide was nice and informative. I also loved the Thousand Islands and also enjoyed every bit of this tour. I have recommended it to a few of my friends
Our overall experience was very good, but exhausting! Our group bonded quickly and shared so many laughs together. There is definitely a positive vibe & happy exuberance when you go with a group of like minded souls. The value of the hotel, the included meals, tour guide's knowledge and patience as well as the tour guides was exceptional. It was the active tour we were hoping for. Thanks GBT!
My husband on his holidays from his job was willing to take me to somewhere really nice and far away from our hometown for few days. Thus, we found this suitable deal on GoldenBusTours with discounts and experienced it for the first time. It went good. I was hoping to enjoy the tour and I did specially at Thousands Island and Niagara, hotels were spectacular.
It was an unforgettable tour with visits to the Niagara Falls, IMAX theatre and Thousand Islands. Great trip and very well organized all the way. We had a professional tour guide who always had the passenger interest and comfort in mind. Everyone must take this tour with family
I have been on many tours in US and overseas, but have never had such wonderful personalized service that Golden Bus Tours provided us. It was a very well planned, paced and priced trip. Our guide was exceptional. He continually checked to make sure that everyone’s needs were met and that no one was left out. We can’t wait for our next opportunity to travel with this company.
This was my very first trip with Golden Bus Tours and I was very impressed with it! Absolutely! We appreciated the fast pace and strenuous walking, instead of relying on a big city bus. Your guides were the best! We had a great group of fun people on the tour. The tour was well paced. I have recommended this tour to many friends.
I had been planning a trip to take a break from my schedule and I found this deal from GoldenBusTours quite interesting. And the price the tour was offered at, I’d say simply awesome! The buses were on time, the hotels were clean, the guides quite friendly and the trip was perfect. I will be boarding on another tour in which I will get more time to explore the sights.
I went with my friends and we enjoyed the entire package. I enjoy planning my trips myself but my experience with Golden Bus Tours was great because they didn’t rush me at any time and I was able to enjoy each site at my own pace. Thank you Golden Bus Tours!
I and my husband had made a plan to visit London last summer. However, we changed the plan and went for this tour. Honestly, it was a perfect decision taken by both of us.
I went for this trip with my parents and grandparents. We had difficulty in the hotels while the booking with golden tours bus went smooth. Thousand Islands was our first stop then we returned back for dinner and rested in a comfortable hotel. I think there are many other better tour packages so wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Dad is in retirement and now he searches for enjoyment and entertainment by himself as me and my brothers are always caught up in work. But this time I wanted to join him on a tour. He chooses this tour because h had previously heard of this company is a great touring firm. We didn’t face any trouble throughout the tour and got time to make beautiful memories. My dad got along with the tour guide as he always seemed to have knowledge about the places which the guide provided.
This is the best trip I have had in a while. We’ll be looking forward for more amazing tours with Golden Bus Tours. It was a very smooth trip. The hotels were just fabulous. It was more than expected. I had a great time travelling with Golden Bus. The offer the best service and accommodation. GoldenBusTours really proved their self the best when compared to the rest. I will definitely recommend it to everybody.
This 2-day bus tour was amazing. We explored Alexander Bay, Thousand Islands, IMAX Theater and Maid of the Mist boat ride in Niagara Falls. What more could we have asked for at such affordable prices. We didn’t have to rush from one point to another and got to explore each place on our own pace. Golden bus reserved us the best hotel rooms individually for every member on the tour. Best Tour ever!
I always was in search of an adventurous tour for myself as I love thrilling trips. This one sure did give me the same thing I was expecting. Day one was without any hesitation the best day as we visited the most intriguing places in this tour. The cruise and the tour around the Secret Caverns was an experience worth spending my money for.
My family is fond of nature and we always found ourselves in places brimming with nature on every holiday. So resuming this trend we booked this awesome tour for ourselves and were not disappointed by anything except for the hotel room which was not comforting but we continued to be amazed by the top-notch beauty in the country. We were also very satisfied with the guide, the food, buses, and everything. I always suggest this tour to everyone expressing my amazing experience.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.