2-Day New York to Hershey and Dorney Park Pennsylvania Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-319
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat(2017-07-01 To 2017-09-03) | Random Dates
This two days bus tour will show you Pennsylvania, Dorney Park, Wild Water Kingdom, Hershey Chocolate World, Exclusive Hershey Tour, Chocolate Factory, Hershey’s Amusement Park, and Water Park. The tour includes one-night free Hotel accommodation. Avail the limited time 15% discount on this tour.
Our tour will start from New York, and we will head to the Dorney Park in Allen Town. It is a famous amusement park featuring eight different roller coaster rides, exciting rides, and the famous Wild Water Kingdom. We will have our dinner before returning to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel Hagerstown, Best Western or Similar.
A water and amusement park owned by Cedar Fair in Pennsylvania is called Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom. It has been opened in 1884.
Early in the morning, we will leave our hotel and head to the Hershey's Chocolate World. First of all, we will have an exclusive guided Hershey Tour where we will get familiar with the history of Hershey. Then we will go inside the Hershey factory where you will enjoy Create your Own Chocolate Experience which allows you to use ingredients of your choice and decorate the chocolate as per your liking. Then we will head to Hershey’s Amusement Park and Water Parks where you will enjoy spending time. After this we will leave for New York.
Note: Return time may vary depending on traffic conditions.
It is the best site for any sweet tooth that loves to eat chocolate and dreams about making their own chocolate bar that can be filled with whatever nuts one want. It resides in Pennsylvania.
Hershey Guided Tour is a fun guided excursion highlighting the famous attractions is this so-called “sweetest place on earth”. Hershey Guided Tour operates throughout the opening hours featuring no-ticket policy, as well as smell the cocoa beans as you discover the awe-inspiring attractions at Hershey Chocolate World.
Hershey Park is a great park in Pennsylvania, it is a huge park and has many fun things to do. These include games, Zoo and most importantly Hershey’s Chocolate World.
Hershey’s Chocolate World is located in the chocolate town of Pennsylvania. It is actually the name given to eight different visitor centers which got started in Hershey.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, PA||$60.00||$39.00||$60.00|
|Hershey Guided Tour, PA||$41.00||$39.00||$41.00|
|Hershey Park, PA||$66.00||$43.00||$66.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- Available from 05/23/2020 to 09/01/2020 - 116 Greenwood Ave, (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot) Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:30 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (Pick up - In front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM (Drop off at China Town)
- 215 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 7:45 AM
- 100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 08:15 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Actually, my kids showed me this reasonable deal on their computer by GoldenBusTours.com. When bought the tickets and began to depart New York, I realized something that I might not go well. My children got really bored because of the slow bus service and we couldn’t be able to enjoy at a majority of location such as Hershey Park, and Dorney Park. The hotel was just fine. Bad experience!
We took this 2-day tour with GoldenBus. We enjoyed every place specially the Hershey Park. The best thing that I liked about the tour was that we got enough time to see each place on our own. We weren’t rushed by the driver. We got good accommodation as well. We had an awesome time on the tour. Recommended? Yes, Definitely!
Amazing tour it was. Perfectly planned and well executed. GoldenBusTours did a great job with accommodation and bus tour for us. The driver and the guide were too much fun together. We had a great time. My kids loved the Hershey’s Park. We’re definitely coming in during our next vacations to take another tour with the company because we really liked its service and its affordability. I’ll recommend GoldenBusTours to all because its worth the deal.
What I like about GoldenBusTours is that it is a very well organized company. The tour was really easy to book, very much affordable I must say and everything went as stated in the plan. We had a great time exploring Dorney Park, Hershey’s Park and NY. The accommodation for the overnight stay was also very basic but really good. I will definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to people who need an affordable tour but want to enjoy everything too.
What a surprise, a 2 day bus tour that is well planned and organized. Never expected this perfection and only if the guide had more information it would have been good. Of course he had knowledge, but I expected more depth info and that was missing.
I with my sister and brother in law went on this trip and we certainly do not regret choosing Golden Bus for this trip. It was a thrilling and exciting guided bus tour. We were provided with the detailed tour to each and every place mentioned in itinerary. I have recommended this tour to my friends.