2-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia and Washington DC Inside Capitol Hill Walking Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-178
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Wed,Sat (2019-09-02 To 2019-12-31) | Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (2020-04-01 To 2020-08-31) | Mon,Wed,Sat (2020-09-02 To 2020-12-31)
Explore US Capitol, White House, Smithsonian Institution, Independence Hall, National Museum of Natural History, Liberty Bell, Philadelphia, Amish Village, Princeton University, Washington Monument, Rotunda, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, WW2 Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and Independence National Historical on our exciting bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Walk in tour of US Capitol Congress Building and the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
Enjoy Cherry Blossom from March 20th to April 15th.
Our tour will start from New York and New Jersey with a visit to Philadelphia. We will see the Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Then we will take Philadelphia Double Decker Bus to sightsee the beautiful city. After lunch, we will set out toward the Amish Village of Pennsylvania where you will get the opportunity to know more about the Amish culture. There will be a guided tour that takes us to Amish farmhouse where we will get to know more about the Amish history. After this, we will go to Washington D.C. Here we will visit the Lincoln Memorial alongside the Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Memorial. After this, we will take DC Sightseeing Cruise on the Potomac River to sightsee more landmarks of the city.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
The Amish village lets visitors learn of the ways of the Amish people. It provides visitors with an authentic look at the way of the Amish people as they walk through the village.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The double-decker bus has always been a point of interest for tourists and the fact that it’s a tour through the whole of Philadelphia is what makes this bus amazing. The bus includes a total of 29 stops which means one can get off anytime. Another astonishing point is that the bus includes live commentary during the whole of the trip. The double-decker bus is a vintage bus designed on the basis of the London style and roams around the whole of Philadelphia during the tour.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
Today we will have the guided inside walking tour of the US Capitol. Professional US Capitol guide will conduct the inside walking tour of the US Capitol. Following this we will visit the White House to have the outside view. Finally, we will take you to the famous Ivy league University; Princeton University. After the University Tour, we will leave for New York City to conclude our tour.
Note: When inside Capitol tour is not possible we will replace it with Newseum or Wax Museum.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee:$60/ Person For Capitol In-Depth Walking Tour + Philadelphia Double Decker Bus.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$26.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (in front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM
- 183 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 7:45 AM
- 100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 08:15 AM
- 116 Greenwood Ave, (Coco Asian Cuisine) Edison, NJ 08817 at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was a very well managed and exciting 2-day tour to Washington DC. From the booking till end of the tour everything went really well. GoldenBus people were professional, and the guide was experienced as well. I took Golden Bus Tour ticket and they drove and guided us to so many places in Washington DC that I couldn’t imagine I’m thinking of taking of another tour if another good deal like this comes up.
This twoday tour to Washington & Philadelphia was a exhausting trip but in the end it was all worth it all thank to our tour guide Coco and his driver (I forgot the name), they very precise and well-organized, they made our trip alot enjoyable. Thank you GoldenBusTours, I would recommend you to all my friends and family.
The 2 day bus tour was good. Nice experience to travel, except for some seats that were not comfortable as expected. The tour part, the guide and the stay, everything was well set. The co-passengers were also friendly that the entire tour just sped away.
taking the family out for vacations hasn’t been an enjoyable experience because I realized on the bus tour that we can get more facilitating rides with tour guides and everything well managed. We enjoyed boating in Washington DC, plus White House and US Capitol were worth visiting! Thank You!
I always wanted to show my kids around the DC, on the note, it’s the best city for a tourist like me since the city holds a massive array of grand monuments and museums, it’s great for learning about our past and the sacrifices of our country. As in fact, the services by tour management were excellent they helped us see the inside of the US Capitol building. Nice Journey! Loved the bus facility.
Nice and comfortable journey was the bus tour and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 day tour to so many places. It was like a dream, but not a dream as everything was happening and I was experiencing it and I recommend.
Left on the tour from Edison on the 12th. It was an amazing tour. Very well organised. Wish we had a bit more time to explore the places but I suppose we could not have covered so much if we did this. We were a small group of 10 plus guide. I would give Scarlet more than 5 stars if I could. She was pleasant and courteous. Would recommmend this tour and company to my Sri Lankan friends. I joined the tour with mixed feelings as I was worried about the language barrier. Scarlet was fluent in English and explained first in English. I have booked a 2 night tour to San Francisco on the 31st of December and sincerely hope it will be of the same standard.
Too many kids were in our tour group from a certain family on board, the traveling experience could have been a more comfortable and decent if we had the proper group of people. I also admit the destination which I do appreciate because of their keen attraction like the Lincoln Memorial and Independence Hall. Lodgings were fine.
I wrote a review on my 2 day tour to Washington on the 12th and 13thvNov. Wonder why it has not appeared yet.
Washington DC is a beautiful city, but it’s not quite the fun vibe, just the bold sites like the museum and monuments to be around for visitors. I was hoping for something more exciting but it’s alright because we finally got to take photographs with the White House and Lincoln Statue, which I wanted so badly. Anyways, thanks for making my weekend so great. Cheers!