Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing) (12/22 Thursday)
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the airports of New York or New Jersey. Meet our travel host at the baggage claim area of JFK and LGA airports of the New York, and EWR airport of the New Jersey. Guests arriving from international flights will meet our travel host at the Passenger Waiting area. Our shuttle service will take the guests to the hotels, or the guests arriving at New York can join our tour to Flushing Queens where we will explore Sky View Center and the Asian American culture of the place with lots of unique dining and shopping options. Arrive before at 12:00 PM at New Jersey and take part in our optional tour to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall Shopping for $10 per head. Guests arriving before 4:30 PM can join our exclusive tour to explore the nightlife of the city for $25 per head.
Hotel: Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Hilton, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Radisson, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Hotel Somerset, Doubletree, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Optional Tour (12/23 Friday)
Guests will have an opportunity to select any one of following 1-day tours.
West Point – Woodbury Outlets
The tour will begin in a morning and the guests will be taken to the West Point. Explore the oldest American military academy; United States Military Academy, by taking a complete guided tour. In afternoon, the tour will head straight to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets where our guests will experience shopping the famous outlet brands on discounts.
Note: Foreign passengers need to show valid passport and visa to enter West Point.
New York City Free Day
Guests will be provided an entirely free day to enjoy exploring the New York City all by themselves. Take a finest bite of the New York City by visiting Charging Bull, Lincoln Center, Time Square and the historical museums. Guest can spend the day according to their desire.
Atlantic City Tour
Depart early in a morning and head to the Atlantic City in morning. Upon the arrival, our guests can either spend their stay at the beach or at the grand casinos of the city. Next, stop at Chinatown in New York and experience the Chinese American culture. In the late evening, we will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Doubletree, Hilton, Radisson, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, Hilton Garden, Hotel Somerset, Crowne Plaza or Similar.
West Point – Woodbury Outlets (12/24 Saturday)
The journey will start in a morning and head straight to the West Point to explore one of the oldest American military schools named as United States Military Academy. Learn more about the Revolutionary War. Next, experience our famous brand outlet shopping at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Note: For guests who already visited West Point can choose the outlet shopping tour only.
Note: Foreign passengers need to show valid passport and visa to enter West Point.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset, Wyndham Garden, Doubletree, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Hilton Garden, Crowne Plaza or Similar.
New York City Tour (12/25 Sunday)
In a morning, our guests will set off and arrive at the Empire State Building in New York. Take a breathtaking sight of the entire city and the Central Park from the top story of the Empire State Building. Continue to Hudson River to enjoy the cruise while witnessing the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Next, we will visit U.S Intrepid, Times Square, Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Freedom Tower, Charging Bull, Trinity Church, and Madame Tussauds Museum. Visit the largest art museum in America, Metropolitan Museum of Art, over two million artifacts resides in it. In an evening, we won’t miss visiting Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, and World Trade Center. The tour will return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Wyndham Garden, Holiday Inn, Doubletree, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard, Radisson, Hilton Garden, Hotel Somerset or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Philadelphia – Washington D.C. (12/26 Monday)
Depart early in a morning from New York and arrive at the birthplace of US democracy, Philadelphia. Stop at Independence National Historical Park to visit Independence Hall, where the US Constitution and Independence Declaration were contracted. Explore Liberty Bell, Reflecting Pool, Congress Hall, Lincoln Memorial, Statue of Washington, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Continue to Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum to see how science has progressed in space travel. In an afternoon, take photographs of White House and the U.S Capitol. Enjoy the Potomac River Cruise and witness the World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, and few others.
Hotel: Shippen Place Hotel, Hilton, Courtyard, Radisson/ Wyndham, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Metro Points, Sheraton Tremont Plaza, Holiday Inn, BW Premier Harrisburg or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington D.C – Corning – Niagara Falls (12/27 Tuesday)
Guests will start the journey in a morning and head to the Corning Glass Museum. Enjoy at the museum and witness the unique and fascinating glass artifacts. Next, the tour will arrive at Niagara Falls. Watch an IMAX film depicting the history of the falls. Enjoy the majestic sight of the American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Fall. If time permits, guests will take the Jet Boat Tour. Next, our guests will either choose to spend the day exploring Falls Park, or take the Niagara Depth Tour that includes various attraction including Niagara Fort and Niagara Whirlpool Park for tour fee $25 per head plus the $13 admission fee. In an evening, watch the live Native American singing and dancing show to bring the night happy ending. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Park Plaza, RIT, Rochester Plaza, Adam's Mark, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel Radisson or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston (12/28 Wednesday)
In morning the journey will start and the guests will head straight to the Boston from New York while catching a magnificent sight of the Erie Canal and the mountains. Stop at Harvard University at the Cambridge and take anentire conducted tour to explore the world’s finest institute. Take pictures with the MIT main campus in background. The highlights of the city include Boston Athenaeum, Swan Lake Park, Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, and Golden Dome. In evening, enjoy the famous Lobster dinner of the Boston City. Guests will return to the hotels in the night.
Hotel: Four Points, Sheraton, Radisson, Courtyard, Wyndham, Holiday Inn, Doubletree or Similar.
Boston – Rhode Island (12/29 Thursday)
Guests will enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise in a morning. Next, we will enjoy watching the ocean wildlife at New England Aquarium. In afternoon, guests will experience the unique vibe of Quincy Market and find numerous historical sites at the place. Taste the famous New England clam chowder. In an evening, explore the Breakers Mansion at Rhode Island. Return to the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Radisson, Sheraton, Courtyard, Doubletree, Wyndham, Holiday Inn, Four Points or Similar.
Boston – Yale University – The Fifth Avenue – Broadway Show (12/30 Friday)
Arrive at New Haven early in a morning to visit the Yale University. Make a brief stop at Sterling Memorial Library. Guests will be taken to New York City to explore the shopping area at the Fifth Avenue and our guests will be provided special discounts on shopping, or instead of shopping guests can enjoy at the Central Park and SoHo. After 7:30 PM our guests will enjoy the optional Broadway show on their own expense.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Radisson, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Doubletree, Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Saturday)
In a morning our guests will enjoy at Performing Arts Center, Columbia University, Fifth Avenue Christmas, and few other sites in the New York City. After the delicious lunch in an afternoon, our guest will head to the Time Square for the New Year countdown with myriad of other guests. Time Square New York is held a world-class New Year celebration every year. After the New Year countdown guests will have an opportunity to either go back to the hotels or take our free shuttle service to the LGA, JFK, or EWR airports for the flights scheduled after 4:00 AM.
Hotel: Doubletree, Hilton, Wyndham Garden, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Sheraton, Crowne Plaza, Radisson, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Free Shopping - Homes (1/1/2017 Sunday)
The guests having the flights scheduled before 2:00 PM can take our airport drop-off service toLGA, JFK, or EWR for $120 for maximum four individuals.
For theflights scheduled after 2:00 PM can take our free airport drop-off facility and the guests won’t be able to join our shopping tour.
For flights scheduled after 7:00 PM can choose either to visit Jersey Garden Outlet, or enjoy an opportunity to fly a plane (12to18 years) on self-expense with complete guidance an dunder guardian supervision, or the guests can take the opportunity to enjoy the gun shooting experience with complete guidance and instructions.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide. Tour Guide Tip will be $10 per day per person from the start of 2018.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Drive-a-helicopter Experience (Ages 14-18 need to be companied by an adult guardian.)||$239.00||$0.00||$239.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$27.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Shooting Experience (Ages 12-18 need to be companied by an adult guardian.)||$169.00||$0.00||$169.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$15.00||$12.00||$15.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from three Airports (LGA, EWR, JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Paid Drop off service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free airport drop off service is available for the three major airports: LGA, JFK or EWR after 2:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Really good work to come up with this tour. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. But there was one single negative point about this tour. The first few days are good. Towards the end, I felt a bit bored. Dropping a couple of place could speedup things.
I love photography and have begun with my new DSLR. I took most photos and have to see how much justice I have done. But on the whole the tour was the best. This was an 11 day tour and we had ample time to visit and to get immersed in the beauty of each place.
Amazing service, great staff and awesome execution of the itinerary of the entire tour! You get what you’re promised in the package and nobody rushes you for anything. Best tour company I’ve dealt with to date. One thing I still think about, where would we go if we did not have these tickets and all our pre-bookings with GoldenBus Tours.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.