Free shuttle service will be provided at the LAX airport from 8:30 am to 22:30 pm. Travelers on Domestic flights (US/Canada) can meet our agent at the baggage claim area. International travelers can meet our agent at the Terminal B. Travelers arriving before 17:00 have a choice to board an optional tour to Santa Monica (25 USD additional required).
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Ramada Plaza LAX, or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas- St. George
We will depart early in the morning, upon passing through the largest desert in America; the Mojave Desert we will be making a stop at the Fashion Outlet for lunch and quick shopping. Next, we will make a stop in Las Vegas for a while then we will continue our tour to the St George. We will have night stay in St. George.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – SLC
On the third day, we will be heading to the Colorado Plateau to experience some stunning sceneries. We will take you to Glen Canyon Dam. You will have an option to go for a Lake Powell boat ride for an additional cost. Then our group will head to the beautiful Antelope Canyon. Our final stop of the day would be at Horseshoe Bend. After spending some time here, we will leave for our hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
On the fourth day of our tour, we will be exploring the epitome of scenic beauty at the Yellowstone National Park. We will start our tour by heading to the Fountain Paint Pot. Next, we will visit the Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, Morning Glory Pool and Old Faithful.
Afterwards, we will head to the small town in the west of Yellowstone National Park that is also a place for beautiful sceneries and a place to unwind and eat. We will spend night in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Grand Teton NP – Jackson – SLC
On the fifth day, we will explore some more of the Yellowstone National Park. We will begin with the Norris Basin. Then we will head to Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfall, Mud Volcano, and Yellowstone Lake.
Next, we will head over to Grand Teton National Park to experience the wildlife and beauty at its best. Then we will head over to a nearby small town; Jackson. After spending the time here we will leave for Salt Lake City for the night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC Airport or Similar.
Salt Lake City Tour – Las Vegas
On the sixth day, we will be exploring some of the famous landmarks of the Utah such as the State Capitol Building, Great Salt Lake, and Temple Square of Mormon Church. Then we will leave for Las Vegas. In Vegas, there is an optional night tour which is 4 hours long. If you are interested then you can join it for an additional price.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon
On the seventh day, we will be heading to one of the wonders of the world; Grand Canyon. We will begin the tour at Eagle Point. Afterward, we will head to Guano Point to experience the aerial view of the Canyon. You can pay an additional amount to go to Skywalk. Travelers also have an option of a helicopter tour of canyon (Additional Cost)
Up next, we will visit the Hoover Dam in Nevada. Then we will head to the Entertainment Capital of the World—Las Vegas. Once you are in Vegas, you can pay and watch one or more famous shows.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel& Casino or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
We will depart hotel early in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory, where guests can watch the gourmets being made in front of them and have a chance to try them. Next, we will be enjoying some botanical beauty at the Cactus Garden. Afterwards, we will make a stop at the Barstow Outlet for some shopping.
Hotel: Marriott Fremont or Similar.
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – PCH 1 – 17 Miles
On the ninth day of our guided bus tour, we will first take you to Solvang. We will spend some time here and then continue on the PCH-1 to arrive at Silicon Valley. Silicon Valley is known as the hub of science and technology. Here our group will also get a chance to visit the Apple building. We will have the night stay in San Francisco.
Hotel: Marriott, Park Pointe Hotel, or Similar.
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
On the second last day of our tour, we will begin our tour by heading to one of the most prestigious institutes in America; Berkley University. From here we will explore the San Francisco City and make our first stop at Palace of Fine Arts. We will stop at Fisherman's Wharf to have lunch. We will also have an option to take the San Francisco Bay Cruise for an additional cost. Finally, we will join the extensive city tour covering Mary's Cathedral, Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. and Chinatown in San Francisco.
Hotel: Super 8 Salinas or Similar
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Mandatory Fee: Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Silicon Valley, CA
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
On the last day of our tour, we will mark the ending of our tour by exploring some more of the Yosemite National Park, we will visit the Yosemite Waterfall, El Captain, Tunnel View Point, and U-Shaped Valley. Afterwards, we will head back to Los Angeles, before arriving in Los Angeles we will be making detour through the California Central Valley.
Book return flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 20:30p.m within US or after 21:30 pm for International flights.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee $110 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee Grand Canyon West Rim $90; Grand Canyon West Rim $50
Mandatory Fee: Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim/Free day ($30/person) has a mandatory fee。If you select free day then no transportation will be provided.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|No participate Grand Canyon Trip, Bus sharing Fee||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise - Escape From Rock||$38.00||$38.00||$38.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for the international flight.
Free Airport Pick up from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Take Hotel Courtesy Shuttle outside this schedule at your own.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I boarded this tour with my girlfriend last month, and we both can’t seem to shut up about it, we absolutely loved the tour. It was a bit long (11 days) but it was all worth it. Our favorite spot would definitely be the Yellowstone Park and the Grand Canyon.
We went a group all family members and visited the tour places for 11 days. Nice to be in a group but each of us had seats away from one another. We saw the places and could catch up with a lot of detail that each one of us promised to go on another tour from the same bus operator.
I am very fond of natural beauty and adventure tours. I booked for the Golden bus tours to give myself a treat on my birthday. It was an 11-day tour to Las Vegas and covered many places such as Yellow Stone National Park, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon. The bus guide helped each tourist with knowledge and assistance, if required. He was courteous and the bus driver well mannered. A nice tour and I recommend.
The tour executed perfectly on time and it followed the schedule as provided earlier. I don’t know, I wasn’t aware of some of the optional tours that are also part of this tour, and they cost extra. Well, that was my misunderstanding; the company did an awesome job. Yellowstone is one hell of a beautiful place for you to must visit.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.