1-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas City and Mojave Desert Sightseeing Tour (VEG-OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-452
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
As a famous quote says “If you haven't visited the city of Las Vegas, you haven't yet achieved the American lifestyle." Enjoy this amazing one day tour to the World Casino and visit all the famous places of the city.
Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
Facing the rising sun, start our exciting journey on our luxury bus. Go north on Route 15 through the San Bernardino Forest and into the largest Mojave Desert in North America. The single Joshua tree alone is dotted on the endless Gobi Desert. After a short stop on the way, we arrived at Las Vegas-Las Vegas at noon! You can enjoy a generous buffet lunch at your own expense and then proceed to the Circus Circus Hotel. Please get off here and end the tour.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Refers to the high area of desert which actually occupies an important part of southern California, The desert also covers some portion of central California of United States Of America
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:40 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 7:00 AM
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:45 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort suites Rosemead ) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 08:00 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:15 AM
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:30 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, (99 Ranch Market) Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 9:00 AM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter what the reason of cancellation is no refund or reschedule for any cancellation request made with in last 7 days of departure date. Even if the cancellation request comes in because of COVID.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
⇒ 9-15 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
⇒ Within 8 days prior to departure - 100% of the total purchase amount.
⇒ Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours.
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason of cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
what I liked most about this tour was the Joshua trees. They look so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing that you forget all your life problems when you see them. It was the highlights for me in this tour.
I enjoyed the ride to Las Vegas. It was a good ride and I really enjoyed the ride to my favorite American city. Everyone knows how exciting Las Vegas is and the lunch buffet we had was amazing. One of the best food I have ever had. The overall tour was good
The tour was a travelling tour. All we did was travel. I mean there wasn’t much to cherish about in this short tour, however, I enjoyed the ride so I am giving my rating for that. The Mojave Desert area was cool and it was good to see the desert. Apart from that, the tour wasn’t that special
I liked this tour particularly. Although it wasn’t just a drive tour and that’s what we did. We drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas but it was a good drive and I liked the drive a lot. The atmosphere was good and the ride was great.