Home – Washington, D.C.
The first day of the tour is only for your reference, the tour schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Thanks for choosing your trip with us! Visitors will Arrive at Dulles International Airport (IAD), our professional tour guide will meet you at the Baggage Claim area. You will take our shuttle to the hotel and have some rest. Complimentary airport pick-up service is provided to visitors between 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. You might need to wait for other visitors. Paid pick-up service is also available for the other time or other airports. Visitors who arrive at the hotel before 5:00 PM can enjoy an optional night tour ($25/person, minimum 4 people). Night stay will be at the hotel.
Complimentary transfer excludes service fee $10/per person
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar.
Today in the morning we leave the hotel and head towards U.S. Capitol, you will enjoy an inside tour (the U.S. The Capitol is closed on Sunday, you would only take pictures from outside). After that, we will witness the Lincoln Memorial. This grand memorial overlooks the Washington Monument, the Reflecting Pool, and the U.S. Capitol. You will also sightsee the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president. Next, we will stop at the Korean War Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Then you will get a chance to take photos with backdrops of the White House due to the visit restriction for the public.After that, you will enjoy an exclusive DC cruise or you will explore the International Spy Museum if the cruise is closed. It is known as the largest collection of international espionage artifacts currently on public display.Along the way, you will also witness the World War II Memorial, the Washington Monument, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and much more. Visitors will also freely explore the Smithsonian Institution, it is a group of museums: American Indian Museum, Air and Space Museum, African American History, Hirshhorn Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery and Sculpture Garden, etc. We will gather in front of Air and Space Museum in the evening. We will take you to enjoy the amazing cuisine and head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar.
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC Night Tour, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
On the third of our tour, we will visit the Corning Glass Museum. Here we will explore the Museum of Glass and enjoy the Hot Glass Show performed by professional glass craftsmen. After having lunch, we will visit the famous Niagara Falls. Overlooking the Horseshoe Fall, American Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. You will enjoy the famous "Maid of the Mist", it will take you as close as possible to the Niagara Falls. Visitors will also get a chance to watch a Niagara IMAX movie. After that, you will go for the Niagara In-depth Tour. This exciting and thrilling tour includes two popular attractions: the U.S. historic landmark Old Fort Niagara and the wonderful natural wonder Niagara Whirlpool State Park. Visitors may stay in the Falls Park to explore more if they do not want to join the in-depth tour. When night falls, we will go back to the hotel. Hotel: Adam's Mark/Radisson/Holiday Inn or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
On the fourth day of our journey, we will continue exploring the Niagara Falls. Through the Rainbow Bridge, we will cross the border to Canada. You will discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall by watching a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film (Depends on the situation, our guide will arrange the IMAX in the US or Canada).Next, you will take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower and adore your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. Then in the afternoon, we will arrive in Toronto. Our first stop will be the CN Tower, here you will be fascinated with the marvelous views of the city and Lake Ontario. Next, we will sight see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and the City Hall. At Lake Ontario cruise, you will be stunned by the fabulous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. Next, we will head to the historical Chinatown where you will enjoy authentic Chinese food. We will have the night stay in the hotel.
If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza /Marriott/Don Valley hotel or similar.
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, NY
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto Dinner, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Today in the morning, on a cruise boat you will be amazed by the beauty of Thousand Islands. While driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River we will reach Ottawa, it is Canada’s Capital and political center. First, we will visit Canadian museum of history, here you will get a chance to explore country's rich cultural heritage. Then we will stop by Rideau Canal and visit the Parliament buildings, the National War Memorial and Peace Tower. Next, we will enjoy our dinner in Montreal. You will explore the European charm of the Old Montreal. After sunset, we will go to the grand Notre-Dame Basilica for night view and head to the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or similar.
Montreal – Quebec
On the sixth day of the tour, we will head to Olympic Stadium in Montreal. You will witness the Olympic Park and enjoy to be on the top of Olympic Tower. The renowned Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. Then we will leave for Quebec and appreciate a Maple Syrup Theme Meal. We will visit Montmorency Falls in the afternoon, it will be the breathtaking experience for nature lovers as it is one-and-a-half times taller than Niagara Falls. Next, we head towards Quebec City. Its street signs, buildings, cafes, people’s dressing and the atmosphere will attract visitors by its rich French descent. You will feel the early days of New Franc while visiting Place Royale. You will also witness a large number of pieces of art at the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and also adore to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building. At night, we will tour around Parliament Building and the fortification of Quebec City. We will head back to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or similar.
Cambridge – Boston
Today in the morning, we will leave the hotel and head towards the US custom. You will enjoy a short stay at duty-free stores and a longer stay at the border then we will head towards Boston. First, we will visit the Harvard University at Cambridge; MA. Harvard students will guide about its history and much more. Here you will also visit its oldest campus district and enjoy taking pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Next, you will enjoy walking around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and also get a chance to take pictures with its main building. You will enjoy dinner after arriving in Boston.Night stay will be at the hotel.
you may enjoy other meal instead of the lobster dinner in case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar.
Boston – New York
On the eighth day, we will begin our tour of Boston city. You will pass by Hancock Building, old Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, Boston Park, Boston Athenaeum, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. Then we will head towards Boston harbor, you will board the Boston Harbor Cruise and enjoy an incredible view of the cleanest Boston harbor. Next, you will explore the old Quincy Market, here you will enjoy the historical ambiance, great shopping experience, and amazing authentic food. You cannot miss the well-known New England clam chowder. After Boston, we will head to New York. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or similar.
New York City – Home
Today in the morning we will start our journey to travel around the whole New York City and learn about its culture, unique history and the core spirit of the New Yorkers. First, We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Next visitors will enjoy the cruise tour on the Hudson River, you will witness the city view from a totally different angle.You will also get a chance to take pictures with the backdrops of Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. Afterward we will head to the USS Intrepid. In this national heritage,here you will witness a huge collection of aircraft. You will enjoy wandering around Wall Street, the financial capital of the world. You will also take pictures with Trinity Church. Then you will sightsee the New York Stock Exchange, it is the world's largest stock exchanges. You will also witness the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. We will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero,Rockefeller Center and the one World Trade Center. If we have some extra time we will also visit Times Square, Metropolitan Museum, and Madame Tussauds.After the end of the tour, a bus without tour guide will take you to Washington D.C. Visitors can also drop-off at the New York airports (JFK/LGA/ EWR). Schedule your flights after 19:00.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Montmorency Falls, QC||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A very well organized trip from start till end. It was simply perfect. I traveled with my family members. All of us enjoyed a lot specially waterfalls and a day at New York. Professional guide, utilization of time, good selection of places. I will definitely plan my next tour with this tour service. Time punctuation is highly appreciated.
A wonderful long trip, I enjoyed it thoroughly. A highly organized and well plannedtour. The driver and tour guide were helpful and friendly people they give us information about every place. We visited many places. the best thing about this trip was meal planning, we tried all famous food. Accommodation was good, but can be improved. Highly recommended.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.