9-Day From Toronto to Niagara Falls, Ottawa, 1000 Islands, Quebec City & Montreal Tour
Tour Code: GOL-TOR-106
Duration: 9 Day(s) / 8 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enjoy a nine-day guided tour of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Fredericton, Halifax, Quebec City, Saint John, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls and numerous other attractive places. Hotel stay at night and transport facilities are both part of the price.
Be ready to leave your hometown to visit exciting and exotic places in Toronto. Our tour guide would pick you up from airport to take you at hotel.
On the second day, we would go to Kingston by leaving Toronto. Then our trip would be continued in Ottawa and we’ll visit Government Buildings, Parliament Hill and Residences of Governor General and Prime Minister. Afterwards, we would leave Ottawa for Montreal. In this city, we would go to visit Mount Royal, Jacques Cartier Bridge and Notre Dame Basilica.
The Government buildings that are popular to visit in Quebec are Parliament Building, Passport Application Service Centre and the memorial of honorable Robert Coates.
The Bridge is a perfect specimen of brilliant construction. The bridge is constructed over the river of SaintLawrence and crosses the island of Montreal as well. The bridge is an attraction point for both visitors and residents.
Kingston is a very famous Canadian City and is located near St. Lawrence River, it is located between Toronto and Montreal. It is famous for Fort Cataraqui which is a popular spot for tourists.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
We’ll go to New Brunswick after having lunch. Then we’ll move towards Hartland. We would also visit City Hall in Fredericton.
It is a name of a building which was constructed between the years 1875 and 1876. The building was constructed by two architects whose names are Fairweather and McKean. The building is considered as the Fredericton City Council’s meeting spot.
Hartland is a small town in Carleton County, New Brunswick in Canada. The town has a population of only 947 and was founded in 1813. The town is situated on the Saint John River in the central part of the province.
New Brunswick is one of the three Maritime Provinces in Canada, it is also the only province in the country that is constitutionally bilingual. The province was created in 1784 as a result of the partitioning of the British Colony of Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia’s Peggy Cove would be our first destination of this day. We would also take you to enjoy beautiful views of Halifax Harbor in the downtown area of Halifax. Then we would head towards Citadel Hill for a relaxing night.
It is the name of a very popular and large labor that can be found on the coast of Atlantic, Canada. The exact location of the harbor is Halifax Regional Municipality. The harbor runs on both the south-eastern as well as the northwestern direction.
It is a name of a small sized community which can be found on the St. Margarets Bay’s eastern shore. The St. Margarets Bay itself is popular due to the Peggys Point Lighthouse.
We would take you towards Caribou by leaving Halifax. We would take ferry across Northumberland Street at Prince Edward Island. We would also visit Provincial Government Building at Charlottetown. We’ll then take you to Anne of Green Gable House and Cavendish Beach. At night, we would enjoy lobster dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf.
It is situated in the Prince Edward Island National Park. The Anne of Green Gable House is a popular destination as far as tourism is concerned and is being visited by thousands of people annually.
The Government buildings that are popular to visit in Quebec are Parliament Building, Passport Application Service Centre and the memorial of honorable Robert Coates.
It is considered as one of the Maritime Provinces located in the eastern part of Canada. The main hallmarks of this island are farmlands, beaches, delicious sea foods, and lighthouses. The Island is located in Charlottetown.
We would pass from the Confederation Bridge after leaving New Brunswick. Then we’ll see Magnetic Hill by stopping at Shediac. To see great tide at Bay of Fundy, we will go to Hopewell Flowerpot Rock National Park. We would also take you to Reversing Fall in New Brunswick at dawn.
It is a frequently visit tourist destination and is also sometimes referred to as Flowerpots Rocks. The main feature of this place is the rock formations that can be seen here. These rock formations were caused by tidal erosion.
On the seventh day, we will visit Grand Falls. We would also take you to St. Lawrence River. For some sightseeing and shopping, we will visit Quebec City.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
The Saint Lawrence River is a large river that connects the Great Lakes with Atlantic Ocean and forming an outflow of the Great Lakes Basin. This river is the foundation of Saint Lawrence Seaway.
We would visit Thousand Islands by leaving Quebec City. In the afternoon, we will move towards Toronto.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
We would enjoy our last day in Niagara Falls. We would then go to airport in the late afternoon.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Irrespective of cancellation reason, cancellation charges will be applied as we have to bear costly charges from our tour and hotel providers for confirmed bookings. In case of cancellation you must write us a formal cancellation request. So, that we may proceed with your request and update you with the charges applied for cancellation.
GoldenBusTours hold the right to cancel any booking at any time depending on the circumstances. In this case, GoldenBusTour is bound to refund you within 4-6 business days. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund however doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Per person cancellation penalties for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for the unused features. You will lose the entire tour payment if you do not show up on the tour day.
There should be a minimum number of travelers to operate the tour. If in case there are not enough travelers then we might cancel or reschedule the tour. In this situation, you may opt for refund.
Please note that there 6% handling fees apart from the above mentioned cancellation charges..
NOTE: More 30 days after the completion of tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Purchase of any service indicates that you agree with our policies. Therefore, we highly recommend you to go through our detailed policies before placing an order.
Read our booking process before making any reservation.
GoldenBusTours is not the real tour operator. All tours are operated by other tour operators and we as a company strive to bring the best tours for people from across the world under one roof.
You will get an email immediately for placing order successfully with us.We will start working on your order as soon as you place it. All bookings need to be re-confirmed after 2 to 3 days of purchase. We recommend not book airline tickets before the tour confirmation. You may proceed with airline bookings once you have received your E-ticket.
ETICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
You should bring your E-ticket long with a valid ID to board the bus. Your E-tickets has all the information related to your tour and tour operator. Therefore, bring a printed copy of your E-ticket in order to board the bus.
Changes in Booking
Certain charges will be applied if you wish to make any changes in your booking once your tour has already been confirmed. Reschedule and booking changes charges must be paid before the tour departure. Please note that all changes should be requested 72 hours before the tour departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are always trying to improve the tour itinerary to make your tour experience memorable with GoldenBusTours. In case of unforeseen situations, we hold every right to change the tour itinerary. Hotels may vary from the ones mentioned on the tour page. We may also run duplicate tours with reverse itinerary during peak season.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people.
2. If you can carry your 3 years old child in lap then you do not need to book seat for him. However, if you are 5 or more people including 3 year old child then you will have to pay for child as 1 room can accommodate only 4 people. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Tour operator has the right to change the tour itinerary and hotel arrangements at any time.
4. Child (0-9) and single traveler will have special rates. This vary from tour to tour.
5. Our tour include all taxes.
6. Prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
7. If you opt for bank wire transfer then you will have to bear the wire transfer fees.
8. Prices may change without any prior notice.
9. Meals and attractions are not included in the tour.
10. Prices mentioned on the website are based on per person.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 1 Special: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
If you are willing to spend about $1000 then you’ve got a complete tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls and a lot of other destinations in between covered in great detail. GoldenBus Tours will offer you a 9 tour for $809/person with high end accommodation and great service. The tour guide we got was very friendly and she made it easy for us to travel in a country we’ve never sat foot in before. I absolutely enjoyed my 9 days tours with this company and I’m certainly willing to give it a try again for my next vacations.
Apart from the amazing spots and locations, the facilities and transport offered in this tour package are commendable. Give it a try and enjoy a lot. I’m sure you’d love it.