Hometown – New York
Take a flight from your hometown and reach the major airports in New York. Arrivals at the major airports in New York will take our free pick up service from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (LGA), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). After that, our travel guides will transfer the arrivals at the hotels to catch up some rest. In an evening, we invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive New York Night Tour to best explore the lively nightlife culture and famous landmarks in the heart of Big Apple (fee included). Overnight stay in New York.
Hotel: Country Inn & Suites Newark, Crowne Newark or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our tour group will explore the charms of Big Apple, and the largest and a major city in the United States. Start the journey by heading towards the Wall Street where located the famous Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, and other significant landmarks in the Financial District. Take a tour of One World Trade Center, the country’s tallest skyscraper with a breathtaking Observatory on the top floor of the building. Appreciate boarding a sightseeing cruise on Hudson River to discover the close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, and more. Arrive at the famous Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum which is one of the major military museum housing a number of maritime exhibits including battleships and similar. Enjoy taking a tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Arts, residing the largest collection of art exhibits ranging up to two million artifacts and much more. Guests surely won’t miss browsing the famous Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral. Our tour group will make a stop at Time Square, the crossroads of the world. Here, guests will have a chance to visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Country Inn & Suites Newark, Crowne Newark or Similar.
New York – Princeton University – Philadelphia – Lancaster – Washington DC
In the morning, guests will leave New York and travel towards Philadelphia, the first capital and one of the most historical cities in the United States. Our tour group will make a stop at Princeton University to discover the student culture, academics, as well as the magnificent architecture of this leading educational institute. Upon arrival in Philadelphia, guests will make a stop at the Independence Hall, United States Declaration of Independence and Constitution were first signed. Guests will also explore the Liberty Bell. Continue the journey towards Lancaster, where located the Amish Village. Enjoy taking a tour of Amish Village, showcasing the lifestyle and culture of the community who still follow the ancient lifestyle without the use of automobile, telephones, and electricity. We won’t miss browsing the charming Amish markets, farms, houses, and the iconic buggy rides at the site. After that, our tour group returns to Washington DC, the political capital and the most powerful city in the country. Overnight stay in Washington DC.
Hotel: Hilton Gaithersburg or Similar.
Washington DC City Tour
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the top-notch landmarks authentic culture in Washington DC. Start the day by making the first stop at White House Building; don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of the most powerful building in the United States. The Washington DC Tour also include visits to the grand monuments ranging from Jefferson Memorial to Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Vietnam War Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. After that, our tour group will enter the famous Smithsonian International Spy Museum, where the largest collection of espionage exhibits collected from all around the world. All the guests are invited board our exciting Washington DC In-Depth Tour which explores the US Capitol from the Inside visit; enjoy exploring the Library of Congress (Inside visit), Supreme Court (exterior view), and similar. Overnight stay in Washington DC.
Hotel: Hilton Gaithersburg or Similar.
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Depart early in the morning from Washington DC towards the famous Corning Museum of Glass, known as the largest glass museum with over 40,000 glass exhibits objects and some of them are dating back to the age of millennia. Explore the unique glass artifacts, as well as watch the Hot Glass Show which is operated by the museum’s professional glass designers (optional). After that, we will take our guests to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrivals, the American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Fall with welcome the arrivals by their deafening roars. Enjoy wandering around the charms of the Niagara Falls. Later, all the guests are invited to participate in our exclusive Niagara In-Depth which best explores the Niagara Whirl Pool, Old Fort Niagara, Lake Ontario, and more (optional in-depth tour). Before, guests can experience the Niagara Jet Boat rides on Niagara River. Later, the breathtaking nighttime illumination will fetch a pleasant conclusion to the day.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Hornblower Cruise – Toronto
Guests will start the tour in the morning in the heart of Niagara Falls park. Travel across the famous Rainbow Bridge to reach the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, guests will have a chance to board the exciting the Hornblower Cruise on Niagara River to discover the close-up views of the magnificent waterfalls. Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the IMAX Movie, named as Legends of Falls, depicting the historical culture of Niagara Falls. Next, we will head over to Skylon Tower, located over seven hundred feet above the Niagara Falls. Here, enjoy discovering the aerial views of the falls, and taste a delicious round-table buffet at the site. After that, our tour group arrives in Toronto, the financial capital and the largest city in Canada. Guests will discover the famous landmarks in Toronto ranging from Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, CN Tower, and more. Overnight stay in Canada.
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, guests will depart from Toronto the Thousand Islands Archipelago. Here, located over 1800 small island straddling on the St. Lawrence River between the Canada and United States Borders. Here, guests won’t miss taking the sightseeing cruise to discover more about the beauty of this scenic wonder. After lunch in an afternoon, guests will travel to Ottawa, the political capital and a major city in Canada. Here, we will explore the famous Parliament Building & Peace Tower from the outside. Next, we arrive in Montreal City in Quebec which is the largest French-speaking city in Canada. Here, we will make a stop at Saint Joseph's Oratory which is historically Roman Catholic minor basilica and a shrine on Mount Royal's Westmount Summit in the heart of Montreal. Step back in the century to the French Era at Old Town Montreal. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint Hyacinthe or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
Start the tour in the morning by departing from Montreal towards another lovely French city, Quebec. Here, the iconic street signs, cafes, architecture showcases a rich French descent in the region. Today, our guests will explore charms of Quebec City, as we roam around the cobblestone streets discover the finest boutiques, art galleries, eateries, and much more in a unique French vibe of the area – get excited! Next, guests will explore the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral where located a wide variety of art exhibits. Our tour group won’t miss browsing the historical Château Frontenac site, as well as don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of this wonderful historical building. Later, guests will taste a delicious French cuisine. In an evening, our tour group will return to Boston to send the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – Hometown
Today, our tour group will start the journey in the morning in the heart of Boston. Travel to the old Cambridge town in Boston where located the Harvard University. Guests will have a chance to take the Guided Harvard In-Depth Tour to learn and discover the culture of this leading Ivy-League research institute. Next, our guests will be taken to Boston Harbor, where we will board the sightseeing cruise ship to discover the beauty of Downtown Boston from a different angle. Afterward, we will make a stop at Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in Boston. After that, our tour will be concluded and our guests will be transferred to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for the flights booked after 1:30 PM *Guests can also choose to return to New York airports for the flights booked after 7:00 PM from LGA Airport, or at EWR airport for the flights after 8:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $60 per person.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$22.00||$15.00||$21.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$38.00||$28.00||$34.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$25.00||$15.50||$25.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$14.50||$10.50||$14.50|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$22.00||$15.00||$16.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$34.00||$28.00||$32.00|
|Quebec City Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada||$38.00||$13.50||$27.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.22||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$27.00||$19.00||$27.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
262 Canal St, (Chinatown McDonalds) New York, NY 10013
135-20 39th Ave, (Flushing Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (JFK,LGA) after 7:00 PM or (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Well, we found out this amazing new tour who was willing to take us to the Canada and United States we have so many locations in both the countries. Also, I was worried a little since we knew there might be something which would ruin our tour. first, the tour guide told us that we are going to stay in New York City for two days on the first day we spent the entire day and the hotels and on the next day, the actual tour was delivered to us. I think on the first day we could have explored so many places as we did on the second day there should be no delays and the punctuality should be delivered. the Wall Street statue of liberty 5th avenue the army museum of the sea, all made this exciting New York City Tour. On the next day the tour bus took us to Princeton University straight from New York and at the end of the day we visit the Amish village. God knows why those poor people were not engaging with the modern world technology.
It is the best tour I have experience ever in my life because we have so many wonderful places to explore on the course of nine days of this tour. now that we know we started from New York and then visited Washington DC Niagara Falls Corning Museum of Glass and then the most amazing thing happened that after visiting the Niagara Falls the tour guide who took us trade to the Canadian side of the falls where we spend all day visiting the false park and explode The Skylon tower. Too bad that we have such a little time in Toronto we visited the aquarium in Toronto and weave a state so much time there watching the fishes and all those Marine wildlife that we must visit the CN tower which is said to be the tallest building in the entire world also we good spot the CN tower from far distance and we really wanted to step on the top floor of the observatory of CN tower but we missed it. the tour people were so punctual about their tour that they called as early in the morning and told everyone to get ready to start the tour which time from early morning to the very night exploring places like Montreal Quebec Boston Washington DC Philadelphia New York and so many other places we had all the time in the world to spend at a certain location. We loved it.
Ever since the holiday season was started, I wanted to take my family out on the vacations around the USA on the northern American site. Luckily, we found this bus tour on the net internet and without wasting a single second we read about all the information regarding the tour journey which was from the USA to Canada and it included all the famous places like Niagara Falls Montreal old Montreal and so many others. We were so lucky that we work offered a great discount on the tour seats because of the holiday season we received an extra seat which was really great because of the excellent tour and the great services they have offered us during the course of the tour. on the second last day in Montreal who did nothing but one deled around the great location on our feet on cobblestones streets. The best places were discovered by the White house image village liberty Bell Washington monument Niagara Falls and the Ontario Parliament building which was huge and spectacular to explore. In Washington DC with dismissing the index 12 is the guide of 8th us because we wanted to spend more time at the White House. Perfect tour for our family. Thanks for making our holidays so wonderful.
Departing on this to her was the best choice I have ever made although I have to take my entire family with me on this tour so we quit all enjoy the famous places we have in the country. The most fun and exciting place we toward was that Washington DC tour, as well as the New York city tour now both those cities, are huge and they obviously have a major impact on the country outline. Niagara Falls was also great but I don't like visiting those places in winter season and also because the boat Cruise his work closed down for safety concerns and the tour guide told us we cannot take those cruises in Niagara Falls we have to take the jut birds which were not very fun for me and my kids and it was too cold out there. The tour guide also made a stop at 1000 islands attraction and the worst thing happened there the boat cruises were also down on that day used because the winters cause safety concerns for the administration. I like the way the tour was delivered to us in both the USA and Canada we visited Montreal Quebec and then on the last day, we had full day plan to tour in Boston City we explored Harvard and had a delicious lunch at fisherman wharf. Great Tour days!
The tour was precisely tailored for visiting as many places as possible for perfect time. Transportation service was comfortable and very up to the mark. Optional tours were also amazing specially Harvard University Campus Tour.
The started out pretty well from New York we took the flight from our hometown as they have mentioned and we reached the JFK airport the tour guide was already there waiting for her she had a big posture of the company so we easily recognize them and we went on to the hotels on the shuttle services. after we explored the New York city although it is the largest in the entire country you took a lot of time which was about 12 hours straight, we spent in New York visiting one place and going to another one the Wall Street was really amazing and also the one world trade center will learn so much about the city past as well as the culture which is so well known around the country. After visiting the Corning Museum of glass that too Airbus edit straight to Niagara Falls where we had to witness the night lights of the falls and then we went back to our hotels because it was already late and we didn't want to waste your time in the dark. The next day was really fun at Niagara Falls because we went to the Canadian side of the Falls by crossing the rainbow bridge, the Canadian side of the falls is pretty much the same as the US one. the IMAX theatre was really huge and we watch the movie their The Hornblower Cruise was really exciting. overall this bus tour was perfect for us since the provided as great discounts on the tickets and provided as great hotels.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.