Los Angeles Airport Pick Up
Passengers reaching Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM will be facilitated by our complimentary airport pick up service. Meet our travel host at the following locations according to the flight arrival:
- Terminal 1: the first Luggage Claim Region; Convenience store.
- Terminal 2: the second Luggage Claim Region.
- Terminal 3: Number of Luggage Claim Region.
- Terminal 4: Starbucks Coffee.
- Terminal 5: the third Luggage Claim Region.
- Terminal 6: Information Desk & ATM Machines
- Terminal 7/8: Luggage Claim Region.
- International flight arrivals shall meet our travel host at the Convenience 7-11 store of Terminal B.
Hotel check-in would be after 3 PM.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – 17 Miles Drive – San Francisco
The tour group will leave Los Angeles in the morning and trave; through the Central California Valley. Later, drive to Monterey Peninsula, witness luxury mansions, enjoy gentle sea breezes, and lush Golf Courses where the world-renowned Grand Slam Tournament takes place (30-minute stop for sightseeing). Travel to 17-Mile Drive; relish exploring the picturesque charms of this wonderful highway and explore the newly opened Pebble Beach visitor center. Stay overnight at Bay Area.
Hotel: Red Lion Oakland, Crowne Plaza Union City, Holiday Inn San Jose, Courtyard Marriott Freml or Simailr.
San Francisco City Tour
The group will set off early in the morning and head to the Stanford University. Enjoy a guided tour of this world's most leading educational campus; the famous companies such as Google, Cisco, and Yahoo are founded by the alumni of Stanford University. After exploring city's iconic Golden Gate Bridge, the group will arrive at Fisherman's Wharf. Here, guests will enjoy a delicious seafood lunch; don't miss the opportunity to board on an exciting boat cruise starting from Fisherman's Wharf. Later, the group will continue to Lombard Street and the Palace of Fine Arts. Return to Modesto to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina, Red Lion Oakland or Similar/ Line B: Clarion Inn Modesto or Similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
In the morning, our tour group will travel to Yosemite National Park which is known as the wonder of the country for its exquisite beauty of mountains, valleys, waterfalls, lakes, and lush land. The highlights of Yosemite National Park include El Capitan, Bridal Veil Falls, Half Dome, and the largest Yosemite Falls. After the lunch in the afternoon, the group will enjoy a scenic ride through Central Valley of California to reach Los Angeles. *In a case of bad weather condition, the group will follow Line A destination instead of Yosemite National Park, for safety purposes.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St George
Guests will leave Los Angeles in the morning; head through the San Bernardino National Forest and enter the Mojave Desert to reach Las Vegas. Make a brief stop at Las Vegas in the afternoon. Leave for St. George to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George (4/1-10/31) / Quality Inn Suites Kanab (11/1-3/31) or Similar.
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Glen Canyon Dam – Bryce Canyon
The group will set off in the morning and arrive at the country's largest artificial reservoir, Lake Powell. Here, guests can enjoy a stunning boat cruise. Then, the group will travel to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend which are the must-visit destination of the country. Later, the group will pay a visit to Glen Canyon Dam, a concrete arch-gravity dam on the Colorado River. We will take our group to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge (4/1 – 10/31), Quality Inn Suites Kanab (11/1-3/31)or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
The tour will begin in a morning and travel to Bryce Canyon National Park which is a home to a massive array of bizarre hoodoos and spire-shaped rock formations that can't be found anywhere else in the world. Then, we will explore Zion National Park which is full of massive steep cliffs, rivers, lush greenery, valleys, waterfalls, and mountains to entice the visitors. We stay overnight at Las Vegas; guests may take a Las Vegas night tour on self-expense.
Hotel: Circus-Circus Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group will browse the Hoover Dam overlooking Lake Mead. Then, we will reach the Grand Canyon West Rim. Upon arrival, explore the massive array of bizarre formations; guests may take a helicopter ride or a boat cruise to explore more about this wonder of the world. Explore the Eagle Point; enjoy the breathtaking Skywalk, and visit Guano Point. In the evening, the group will return to Las Vegas. Immerse yourself in the famous Las Vegas Shows to bring the night a delightful ending. There is mandatory fee for the entrance in Grand Canyon West Rim.
Hotel: Circus-Circus Hotel or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
Travel to Ethel M Chocolate Factory in the morning. Here, taste one of your favorite freshly prepared delights and learn about the manufacturing processes of the world-famous chocolate products. After visiting Botanical Cactus Gardens, enjoy a delicious lunch in Las Vegas. Later, the group will head to Los Angeles, while on the way we will make a brief stop at Outlets Center. Return to Los Angeles in the evening to conclude the tour. Guests will have to schedule their domestic flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Admission Fees Line B= $65/pax for 17 Miles Drive, Yosemite National Park and Berkley University.
Mandatory Fee: $30/person (Admission for Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, and Fuel Surcharge)
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Lake Powell, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Mandatory Fee: San Francisco Extended City Tour and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$44.00||$32.00||$44.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was fun at the beginning of our trip when we were roaming around the Santa Barbara and San Francisco. To pay a visit to Grand Canyon requires a massive effort and energy as the place is huge and definitely worth a visit. It was a great 9-day trip for me and my husband. Thanks for the services.
things got a lot better when they took us to the Yosemite National Park, it was just like we have sent to the heaven, it was so amazing that words wouldn’t be ever enough. The hotelswere just as decent as we I wanted them and the tour guide, Kathy, was remarkable human being for her kind efforts in order to deliver a luxurious service.
I confidently recommend this tour; we had a splendid time on this tour of 5 days, saw the wonders of San Francisco and lot more. Our guide was very friendly and really attentive at all the time. This was a tour that can be said that it was awesome as we covered a lot of places in such a short period of time. The hotels that we stayed were also super clean and awesome. The bus tour is interesting and stops at good restaurants. The driver also was nice and friendly. Overall the tour is worth recommending, and we enjoyed.
I loved this tour as everything was neatly organized. The bus tours are really fascinating. This is the first time I have taken a bus tour, though I heard from many about it being comfortable, I am trying it today. This was a nice tour and so I wanted to give my reviews so that it helps others. The tour operator is good and the only thing that I would appreciate is if the conductor spoke less. It appeared as though he was more anxious. The places we stayed and ate were awesome. Rest everything was fine and a perfect tour!
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Yosemite National Park along,17-Mile Drive,UC Berkeley, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Stanford University, Lombard Street, Monterey Aquarium and of course the amazing Grand Canyon.
The only thing that i did not like about that tour is that admissions were not included, that would have been really perfect. Other than that, the tour was amazing in every thing, it was really well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places like Silicon Valley, 17-Mile Drive, UC Berkeley, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Stanford University, Lombard Street, Monterey Aquarium, Yosemite National Park, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.