Hometown – Houston
Today, passengers fly from their hometown and reach the major airports in Houston, Texas. For the guests reaching the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) or William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) by taking a domestic flight will encounter our travel guides at the Luggage Claim Area. International flight arrivals at the airports are subjected to meet our travel guides at the Passenger Waiting Area. Guests will be checked-in at the hotels to catch up some rest after 3:00 PM (early arrivals can wait at the lobby or enjoy some time at the Shopping Mall). Overnight stay in Houston.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston In-Depth Tour
Guests will set off in the morning to discover the core charms of Houston, also known as the Space City with lively culture. First, our tour group enjoys exploring the famous Battleship Texas docked at the Houston Ship Channel, the Battleship Texas has performed a vital role in both the world wars and now it is opened for the public. Here, at the Houston Ship Channel located the world’s largest masonry column, the San Jacinto Monument standing up to 560-feet tall. Board an exciting Dolphin Sightseeing Tour at the Gulf of Mexico to witness the charming dolphins in their natural habitat. Next, our tour group will visit the NASA Space Center dedicated to the science of space traveling with human spaceflight training, stimulation, and research. Guests will enjoy exploring enthralling exhibitions of full-size rockets as well as the authentic Apollo 11 and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Bayou Rum – Baton Rouge – French Quarter New Orleans
Guests will start the journey early in the morning and travel to the famous Bayou Rum Distillery. Discover the manufacturing process of finest Bayou Rum in a pot-distilled and bottled by hand, produced by Louisiana’s sugarcane and molasses. Continue the journey towards the Baton Rouge, the capital city of US State of Louisiana located on the Mississippi River. Take a tour of Louisiana State Capitol Building which was in a magnificent Art Deco Architecture in 1930. Travel to French Quarter in New Orleans which is a renowned historical heart of the city. Discover the lively Bourbon Street. Guests will have a chance to board a sightseeing Carriage Tour to discover the top-notch attractions around this historical region (optional). Get in the center of the charming Jackson Square which was built by French Colonists in 1719. Guests will enjoy exploring the famous Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans East Area or Similar.
New Orleans Garden District – Oak Alley Plantation
Guests will begin the tour in New Orleans, the largest and one of the oldest cities in Louisiana. Explore the Mardi Gras World, a colossal warehouse where the floats for Mardi Gras parades are prepared. Guests will appreciate roaming around the Garden District neighborhood of New Orleans where the oak-shaded streets are lined with a diverse mix of mansions. Guests will have a chance to browse the renowned Tulane University and Loyola University, New Orleans. Explore the Oak Alley Plantation residing the over two years old oak trees with a gigantic mansion and a servant quarter nearby. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board the Swamp Tour highlighting the variety of wildlife and ecosystems of the region. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans East Area or Similar.
New Orleans – Birmingham
Guests will start the tour in the morning in New Orleans. Discover the historical ambiance and rich French heritage in the city; guests relish discovering the charms of the famous Bourbon Street in French Quarter. Guests will also have a chance to discover the core charms of the historic Jackson Square, built by the French colonists who first settled in the year 1719. After that, guests will be taken to the Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis built in a spectacular Romanesque Revival architecture. Next, we will travel to Birmingham City in Alabama to spend the night. Guests won’t miss visiting the renowned Kelly Ingram Park showcasing a wide variety of fascinating sculptures and artworks all around the 4-acre land. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel:Comfort Suites Gadsden or Similar.
Chattanooga – Gatlinburg
Guests will start the journey in the morning by heading towards the famous Chattanooga City. Arrive at the Lookout Mountains, and get on the top of Rock City where located the Lover’s Leap viewpoint highlighting the breathtaking views of the seven US States. Travel through the Great Smoky Mountains and arrive at Gatlinburg, a pristine mountain town residing unique shops, restaurants, boutique, and more. After that, our guests will continue towards the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, where guests can taste a delicious meal with live cowboy performances and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville or Similar.
Kentucky Horse Park – Ark Encounter
Today, our guests will discover the authentic culture US State of Kentucky. First, our tour explores the Ark Encounter Theme Park; the massive centerpiece of the park is Noah's Ark Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high. The fun will begin as soon as our guests visit the Kentucky Horse Park, a working horse farm and an educational horse park where guests can browse the comprehensive history of the Horse animal all around the world. After that, our tour group will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North or Similar.
Purdue University – Chicago
Begin the journey in the morning by heading towards Indianapolis, the most populous and capital city in US State of Indiana. Enjoy taking a tour of the Indiana State House from the outside. Travel to the West Lafayette City in Indiana and board a guided tour of Purdue University, one of the most leading educational institutes in the country (optional tour). after that, our tour group will return to Chicago to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar.
Chicago City Tour – Hometown
Today, our tour group will set off to discover the core charms of Chicago, the city of magnificent architecture. First, our guests will visit the Millennium Park where located the famous Cloud Gate attraction, ice skating rink, and much more. Make a brief stop at Grant Park and arrive at the Chicago Theater to discover the historical ambiance of the landmark. Guests relish touring the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, one of the largest art museum in the country exhibiting the contemporary and modern art items. Explore the Chicago Water Tower and continue towards the Michigan Avenue. Here, our guests will tour the Magnificent Mile housing the flagship stores, boutiques, restaurants, attractions, and much more. Appreciate experiencing the Chicago Cruise highlighting the magnificent architecture of the city. Get on the top floor of 360- Chicago Observatory to witness the breathtaking aerial views of the region. Guests will also browse the Navy Pier, Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Marina City, Trump Tower, Willis Tower Observation Deck, and more. After that, our tour will be concluded and guests will be transferred to the O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM *guests may also choose to return to Houston Chinatown.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede, TN||$69.06||$41.46||$69.06|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|Kentucky Horse Park, KY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Mardi Gras World, LA||$22.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|Purdue University, IN||$10.00||$7.00||$10.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Royal Carriages French Quarter, LA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from Midway International Airport (MDW) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I would say, this 9-day tour plan was well-organized with highly trained staff, expert tour guides, fine hotel, and best-suited transportation. At first, I thought that the price was too high but as the tour began, I was forced to change my perspective. As we finally board on this bus tour, we finally realized that this pricing is quite reasonable due to the fact that e had to so much travel from one place to another, and we had hotels reserved for us, but one is true that the food budget exceeded out limit since everything gets expensive at the famous tourists spots, but it was alright since there so much excitement and fun to have. Being a student of astronautics, the best place I liked was NASA Space Center in Houston where we witnessed 400- fine aircraft, enthralling attractions, and theatres which enabled us to have a wide experience of space. It was really educational for me.
History is an important part of my life. This encourages me to travel to different historical sites and battle memorials. To be honest, this tour helped us quite a lot to go ahead and explore the famous historical spots in the country, as well as the memorials and monuments like the San Juanita Tower. I would like to mention the Ark Encounter Theme Park which such a huge museum and the replica of Noah’s Arch looked so wonderful there, and I never heard of such an amazing museum, now I’m just so thankful for this bus tour to help us get around the top-notch attractions that I never thought they existed. Anyways, the food hotels and transportations were not that bad, rather it was OK and not much exceptional. I specially booked this tour to visit the historical sites of Mississippi. And I’m glad to say that this tour made these 9 days best days of my life. The expert tourist guides led me to all the historical places like the French Quarter and Jackson Square, narrating the similar events occurred in the past. Lucky for me that I had a camera to capture some amazing pictures for my journals. I would recommend anyone who visits here to book the tour from the same company.
being a photographer means that you have to travel a lot for capturing breathtaking views. This time I decided to book a tour. Seeing the offers provided by this tour, I was really glad. I booked it! Due to finest tour guides, I was able to be at places which didn’t even knew about. The French Quarter and the Oak Alley Plantations proved to be healthy for my photographic purposes. The last day our bus trip was such a great day because the tour leader took all the bus passengers to the Chicago City, I have waiting to explore Chicago City since I was a kid, also the day we spent in Chicago was the busiest of all since he is huge full of sky touching buildings, and so wonderful attractions like the 360 Observatory, Millennium Park, Cloud Gate, and similar sites. However, the staff was not good enough. I found it really careless, or you can say inadequately trained. Anyways, thank you, team, for the efforts to make this trip memorable. The hotels were decent at the end of the days, amazing tour!
Last year, very close relatives of ours happen to board this amazing bus tour to French Quarters and so many other places like the Houston in Texas. They really enjoyed this bus tours, so it was now our time to board the tour and find the attractions by ourselves. However, the tour was great in such a way that they provided us the decent hotels. And the tour guide helped us out throughout the course of the bus trip my kids were so amazed at the NASA Space Center at Houston. Their management announced the new rocket launch timing, everyone got so excited but too bad we have to move forward, so we missed watching the live rocket launch at the Rocket Park, but we saw it through their website. Anyways, this bus tour was so amazing we explored so many wonderful places, I think this tour is perfect for families and friends since they provide the quality services with optional tours, food stops, it was wonderful bus trip! Love from Canada.
when I decided to take my family on a vacation to Mid-South Mississippi, I found it really hard to explore all the attractions and landmarks around as it was the first time we moved here. At a suggestion of a friend, I booked this tour, which luckily made our spent time memorable. There was well-disciplined staff around to take care of our needs, the tour guides interacted and coordinate with us with respect. The real best part about our tour experiences was its carriage tours, where the horse buggy dragged us to witness the historical culture of New Orleans, it was really amazing that way the tour was managed and scheduled for all the passengers on board. The hotel rooms were stunning and the food provided was delicious. The only thing that I disliked was transportation; there were too many people on the bus at one time, which was quite a mess since we had to first get on the bus to move forward and then hop out of the bus. It was a great memorable tour with my wife! Thanks a lot.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.