Home – Atlanta (12/25)
Fly from home to Atlanta. Passengers who will arrive via domestic flights are requested to wait at the Baggage Claim area (North Terminal may meet the tour guide at gate N3, and South Terminal may meet the tour guide at gate S4). Passengers taking International flight are requested to wait at the Gate A2 after retrieving luggage.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta City Tour (12/26)
We will visit the Georgia Institute of Technology in the morning. After that, we will visit the Georgia State Capitol, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum. By afternoon, we will visit the Atlanta Olympic Park and the famous CNN Studios which is right next to it. After that, we will visit the world famous Georgia Aquarium that houses more than a hundred thousand animals. Later, we will experience the history of the world's most famous soft drink at the headquarters of Coca-Cola.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta – Charlotte (12/27)
We will head to Charlotte in the morning, which is the largest city in North Carolina. Charlotte is home to the corporate headquarters and corporations including the headquarters of Bank of America and the east coast operations of Wells Fargo, which is the second-largest banking center in the United States. In Charlotte, we will head to NASCAR Hall of Fame. We will also stop by the City Hall and the bank of America headquarters.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, / Quality Inn Roanoke Airport or Similar.
Luray Caverns – Washington D.C. (12/28 Friday)
Our first destination will be natural wonder Luray Caverns in the morning. After that, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Madame Tussauds. We will also have the chance to explore the inside of The White House where guests will be able to photographs with Oval Office desk (The Resolute Desk). We will then visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior view, the reverse side of $10 Bill), the famous Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Philadelphia (12/29)
We will first visit the US Capitol in the morning. Our professional tour guide will take the guests to the inside of the Capitol building (if the Capitol is closed, we will visit the exterior of the Capitol building instead.) We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior). After that, guests will enjoy the D.C. Cruise along Potomac River. We will Then head to the National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia. Our tour will also include a visit to the Independence Hall which is the birthplace of American modern democracy. The Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was written at this historic place. Next, we will visit One Liberty Observation Deck which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York City Tour (12/30)
We will first step up on the Empire State Building Observation deck from where the guests could overlook the beautiful view of the entire of New York City. Additional to that, Guests will enjoy the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River where guests will take the picture with backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. We will also visit U.S.S INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million. After that, we will visit the famous financial and securities trading center of the world, Wall Street, and take pictures with the New York Stock Exchange. We will also visit the Trinity Church and Times Square. Next will the tour to the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. Later in the day, we will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new "Freedom Tower", and the One World Trade Center. Guests will also have a chance to enjoy the world class Broadway shows after 7:00 PM upon your request. (Note: the admission is self-expensed, you can book tickets from the tour guide in advance.) (If you book the Broadway show tickets with us, we will provide $100 drop-off service for free!)
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Monday)
In the morning, we will head to the Central Park of New York followed by 5th Ave. Guests will enjoy the famous Lady M or Luke’s Lobster for brunch. We will pass by the Trump Tower, the Apple Flagship store, and other high-end brands on 5th Ave. After that, we will head to the Times Square countdown area, the guests will have three options for the countdown:
You may walk to Times Square to watch exclusive performances before the countdown. At that time, the countdown zone will be closed for pedestrians; you will experience the world-famous New Year celebrations to witness the historic moment (free of charge)
Purchase an Applebee Party Pass, and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year's Eve experience. Enjoy the Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ, and Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, and of course the Champagne Toast at Midnight
New York Sightseeing Countdown Dinner Cruise. Head into the New Year in a unique way aboard our New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise! Dance with the DJ on the greatest hits of the year and enjoy your favorite drinks at the open bar.
Exclusive countdown service details: 1. Indoor waiting area: • located between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue West 48th Street 2. Hotel shuttle bus: departure at 18:00/21:00/01:30. 3. All guests will be provided with a pack of hand-warmer to keep themselves warm in countdown zone.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
We will head to the First State – Delaware in the morning. Delaware is known by this nickname because on December 7, 1787, it was the first of the 13 original states included in the U.S constitution. We will visit Christiana Mall which provides tax-free shopping. You can shop from world-renowned stores like Apple, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Cabela's, and Michael Kors etc.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport or Similar.
Return to Atlanta
We will depart in the morning towards Atlanta and will pass by Charlotte in our way.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CNN Studios, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, GA||$8.00||$8.00||$6.00|
|Luray Caverns, VA||$28.00||$15.00||$28.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|World of Coca-Cola, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 7:00 pm from Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I really liked the tour and would definitely love to go again.
With a bit of improvement, it can be an amazing tour production company. The guys really worked hard and deserved credit for that. They also need to reshape the tour to add some flexibility in case something goes wrong.
I didn’t find the tour attractive. The attractions were good but there is so much more to improve in management. The main concern was hotel accommodation despite most people liking the hotels we stayed in.
I will give this tour five stars because it was one of the most amazing tours I have ever been with. Everything about this tour was amazing, the management, the hotels we stayed in is, and the shuttle bus service and everything else was on point. We had plenty of options to explore the towns on our own as well.
It was a wonderful tour. I liked every bit of it and it was an amazing adventure and a good experience to explore NYC in this way. I had never explored NYC before like this and I really liked visiting every destination.
We really enjoyed almost every thing in that tour, the organization was great and the tour guide was really great guy. Also the hotels we were at were really cozy and clean. We visited a lot of great places like Washington D.C, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Liberty Bell, Capitol Hill, CNN Studios, Lincoln Memorial, Luray Caverns, Korean War Memorial, Library of Congress, Christiana Mall. In my opinion this was one of the best tours i have ever participated.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice. guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and extremely cozy. We visited Atlanta, New York, Washington D.C, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Liberty Bell, Capitol Hill, CNN Studios and lots of other great places.
I would really like to thank my friend who had referred me to Golden Bus Tours, I had many tours with different agencies before, But really Golden Bus Tours is by far one of the best agencies i have dealt with, very organized and their customer service is excellent. I would also like to thank the tour guide who was really helpful guy and he was very professional and well educated. i was really happy about that package.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.