Home – Washington DC
Avail our free airport pickup from IAD Airport. This free airport pickup service is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. You can take our hotel shuttle and head to your hotel to take some rest. You can also avail paid pickup service from IDA and DCA 24 hours a day for $120 for first two persons and an additional $10 per person for additional passengers. There is also an optional night tour of the city for $25/person if there are at least 4 people. To take part in the night tour make sure you reach before 5:00 pm.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Holiday inn or Similar.
In the morning of the second day, firstly head to U.S. Capitol for an inside tour (On Sunday or if it is closed then we will only have outside view). Next, visit the Lincoln Memorial and overlook the Washington Monument, the Reflecting Pool and Gettysburg Address. Stop at Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Take photos keeping the White House backdrop. We will not go inside the White House. Go on DC cruise exclusive for sightseeing along the Potomac River. If DC cruise is not operational, then the group will visit International Spy Museum and see the collection of international espionage artifacts. On your way, see Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the World War II Memorial, etc. Also, visit the Smithsonian Institution. In the evening, guests may gather in front of Air and Space Museum and proceed to have dinner. Take a good night’s rest in the hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Radisson/ Wyndham/ Shippen Place Hotel/ BW Premier Harrisburg/ Four Points/ CrownePlaza/ Courtyard/ Metro Points/ Tremont Plaza/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
Starting on day’s morning, reach Corning, visit Museum of Glass dedicated to the art, history, and science of glassmaking. Guests can watch the Hot Glass Show and after lunch visit the Niagara Falls. Also, see the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall. Take the ‘Maid of the Mist’ voyage bringing people close to the Niagara Falls. In winters, Maid of the Mist is closed, but there is an exclusive JetBoat ride that makes a great tour. If the weather is very bad and JetBoat is also closed. You can also watch a Niagara IMAX movie.
Later, guests may choose to stay in the Falls Park and proceed with self-exploration or take an in-depth tour to Niagara Falls that includes the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Enjoy the night view of the Falls. Later reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Adam’s Mark/ Radisson/ R.I.T/ Rochester Plaza/ Park Plaza/ Holiday Inn/ Clarion Hotel or Similar.
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Hydropower Station, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Journey to the Moon: How Glass Got Us There Exhibition, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Summer Schedule: In the morning, guests can go for sightseeing the Niagara Falls. Cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge, watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film; take the ride to the Skylon Tower top. Enjoy the meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will reach Toronto, and the first stop will be the CN Tower to view Lake Ontario and the city. See Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and the modernist style City Hall. Next, the Lake Ontario Cruise offers beautiful views of the city and in the evening go to historical Chinatown and eat authentic Chinese food. If we have enough time, then we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter schedule: This is the time when Lake Ontario cruise is closed. Guests, in the morning, will continue sightseeing, cross the border to Canada via the Rainbow Bridge. Here guests will watch, dramatic 45-minute IMAX film “Niagara: Legends of Adventure”. Take the adventurous ride to the Skylon top Tower, enjoy the meal at 36- degree Revolving Dining Room. After the lunch, guests will reach Toronto and proceed to CN Tower. Guests can enjoy the views of the Lake Ontario and the city. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, walk by the Roughtail stingrays, sharks and dangerous lagoon. See the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and the modernist style city hall, experience Edwardian era at Casa Loma and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Then for dinner go to Chinatown for authentic Chinese food. Stay in the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza /Marriott/Don Valley hotel or equivalent
Toronto – Thousand Island – Ottawa – Montreal
Summer schedule: Applicable if Thousand Island cruise resumes.
Guests, in the morning, will enjoy on a cruise boat the beauty of Thousand Islands. Next, proceed along St. Lawrence River and reach Ottawa, visit the Parliament buildings, National War Memorial and Peace Tower. After a short stay, drive to the Montreal, and along the way, pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica. In Chinatown have dinner.
Winter schedule: Applicable if Thousand Island cruises closes.
Reach Ottawa; visit the National War Memorial, Peace Tower and Parliament buildings. After a short stay, drive to the Montreal. Along the way, pass by the Notre-Dame Basilica. Have dinner in Chinatown and stay in the hotel overnight.
Deluxe Hotel: Gouverneurs/ Des Seigneurs/ Le Dauphin/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
Summer Schedule: April – December
In the morning, visit Quebec buildings, cafes and see everything, the boutiques, restaurants and art galleries. Visit the NotreDame and take pictures at the Parliament Building front and hotel Chateau Frontenac and enjoy French cuisine. Visit the duty-free stores, after a short break and head to Boston. Enjoy the dinner. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Winter Schedule: January – March
Enjoy a short stay at duty-free stores, proceed to Boston. Reach before dinner and enjoy good food. Stay in the hotel for the night.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Double Tree/ Radisson/ Courtyard/ Four Points/ Wyndham/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
The Harvard University at Cambridge, MA is the first stop. Visit the campus and take pictures, walk around MIT, see the Boston City, pass the Hancock Building, Trinity Cathedral, The Boston Public Library and the Prudential Center. Enjoy Boston harbor after boarding the cruise ship, stroll through the old Quincy Market and pick souvenirs. In the noon, proceed to New York. Take rest overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Holiday inn or Similar.
New York City – Home
On Day 8, start visitingaround the New York City, We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests can go on the Hudson River for a sightseeing cruise (60-Mins)tour. Take pictures at the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge as the backdrop. Visit USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church NYSE and Charging Bull. In the evening, sightsee Fifty Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, Freedom tower, as the tour bus pass by. If time permits, visit Times Square, Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussauds.
Note: Please book your flights after 7:00 PM from JFK/LGA/EWR.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$22.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Montreal Tower Observatory (Olympic Stadium), QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.75||$16.25||$29.50|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington DC 20001
135-20 39th Ave, (Flushing Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354
87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am a travel freak and have visited plenty of countries to the date. But I must say that I’ve never seen such diverse and extraordinarily stunning places available in this tour package. It’s a great tour combo.
My parents got 3 tickets for me and my two step brothers. This relation of my parents was new and I did not like the other 2, but after going on this tour, we have come close. This 8 day tour really made great changes and we are a family.
I came with my sons for this trip and we were picked conveniently and dropped at the hotel. The next day we started with golden bus tours as this was our first visit and we knew nothing. Though I was scared, this tour was worthy and all my fears vanished the moment we started visiting the fascinating places including Thousand Islands, Corning Museum and the Niagara Falls. The tour does not stop with this, there were many more places important and worth visiting. We also had a nice stay in hotels and the transportation in this bus is worth praising. Our guide was also good and cheerful.
It was a long in-depth tour exactly what I was looking for to get a break for stressful work routine. It proved to be the best decision. Golden Bus certainly offers the best service at an affordable price. It was an not so comfortable ride back to Washington due to the weather but all settled down once we entered the premises of Washington.
My son booked this tour for me. One of the best tours I have ever been in. The time given at each place was sufficient and the guide was especially helpful. Thank you for the memorable time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.