Home – San Francisco
Today, all the passengers are subjected to reach San Francisco to join the bus tour. Passenger reaching San Francisco by taking a flight will be escorted by our professional guides. Guests will be welcomed and escorted by our travel guides upon reaching the San Francisco International Airport (SFO); the complimentary airport pick up service is available for the arrivals between 10:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Guests will take a shuttle service to reach the hotels, other time arrivals are subjected to take the hotel courtesy shuttle services while reaching the airports, or may call our front desk for further information. Overnight stay in San Francisco.
Hotel: Holiday Inn SFO, Park Pointe Hotel, or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the core beauty of San Francisco. Start the day off by taking our optional In-depth tour which highlights the top-notch landmarks ranging from Lombard Street to City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Cable Car, Chinatown, and many more (optional tour). All the guests are invited to explore the charms of Berkeley University, also known as the one the leading educational institute in the country. Next, our guests will be taken to the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 where we will have a chance to taste a delicious seafood meal among a variety of eatery options. Here, guests surely don’t want to miss boarding the sightseeing Bay Cruise while highlights the Alcatraz Island, City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, as well as the playful sea lions with entice the visitors – get excited! Overnight return to the hotels. (Mandatory Admission Fee $40)
Hotel: Merced Inn, Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn, or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Our tour will begin early in the morning by heading towards the Yosemite National Park, also known as the most pristine and picturesque wilderness filled with an array of waterfalls, lakes, lush greenery, colossal cliffs, mountains, and much more. Guests will enjoy discovering the core charms of the Yosemite National Park. The highlights of the Yosemite National Park include visits to the famous attractions ranging from Yosemite Falls to El Capitan, Tunnel View Point, and more. After lunch, our tour group will travel through the scenic California Central Valley filled with lush farmlands and breathtaking views. Guests will return to Los Angeles in an evening to spend the night. (Mandatory Admission Fee $10)
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
Our tour group starts the journey in the morning by departing from Los Angeles. Guests will travel across the Interstate 15 freeway towards the Las Vegas. While on the way, our tour group will make a brief stop at the State Line Fashion Outlet to experience the famous outlet brand shopping as well as taste a delicious meal and more. After that, we will make a brief stop in Las Vegas to browse the vibrant culture, the world’s largest hotels, and much more. Later, our guests will be taken to St. George City to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn Hurricane, Quality Inn St. George, or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – SLC
In the morning, our tour group will travel across the picturesque Glen Canyon Dam holding back the Lake Powell which is the largest artificial reservoir in the country. Guests will appreciate discovering the charms of Colorado Plateau such as the Red Rocks, Mesas, and Sandstone Arches. All the guests are invited to explore the famous Antelope Canyon. It is also known as the slot canyon and the world’s most photogenic natural regions with light beams reaching the surface from the slots on narrow underground passageways make a spectacular scene for the visitors. Afterward, our group makes a brief stop at the Horseshoe Bend, highlighting the amazing views of the emerald green waters of the Colorado River. Later, our tour group returns to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton NP – Yellowstone NP
Guests will mark the beginning of the day by departing Salt Lake City and heading towards the Jackson Town in Wyoming. It is a scenic mountainous town which played a role in the western development in American Frontier period. Continue the journey towards the Grand Teton National Park which houses the tallest mountain peaks, lush greenery, pristine wilderness, and much more. Guests will browse the tallest peaks, landscape views, as well as browse the beauty of Jackson Lake. Next, we will enter the Yellowstone National Park, also known as the country’s very first national park housing the unique array of gushing geysers, hot springs, mud pots, and similar. Here, guests will appreciate browsing the charms of Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Yellowstone Lake, and more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Yellowstone Big Rock Inn, Absaroka Lodge, or Similar.
Today, our tour group will set off early in the morning to explore the top-notch landmarks in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. It is also known for being one of the largest national parks in the country covering over 3,500-sq.-mile of pristine wilderness and atop a volcanic hot spot. The highlights of the Yellowstone National Park include visits to the renowned Yellowstone Falls, world’s largest Grand Prismatic hot spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faith Geyser, Morning Glory Pool Trail, Norris Basin, and much more. Overnight, our guests will return to the hotels.
Hotel: White Buffalo Inn, Yellowstone Country Inn, or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Yellowstone Bear World – Great Salt Lake – SLC
Guests will start the tour in the morning by leaving the Yellowstone National Park towards the Bear World. It is a region’s most well-known drive-thru which highlights the variety of wildlife species indigenous to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Later, our guests arrive at the Salt Lake City, the capital and the major city in US State of Utah. Upon arrival, guests will visit the Utah State Capitol Building showcasing a magnificent historical architecture (outside view). Enjoy taking a tour of Temple Square, which is the city’s finest visitor’s complex covering over 10-acres of an area filled with varieties of attractions for all the ages. Guests will discover the loveliness of the calm Great Salt Lake. Our tour will be concluded in Salt Lake City in the evening, and our guests will be transferred to the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the flights booked after 8:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $4/Person For Antelope Canyon Tour Guide
Mandatory admission: $50/Person For Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge
Mandatory admission: $110/Person For Yellowstone N.P,Grand Teton N.P,Horseshoe Bend,Great Salt Lake,Yellowstone Bear World and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP,Grand Teton NP, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake,Yellowstone Bear World and Fuel Surcharges.||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Recently had a chance of going to this 8 day tour of San Francisco-Arizona Sunshine-Two Theme Parks. I personally recommend everybody to go for this tour as the overall touring services were fantastic and the tour guide was exceptional. It was a very different and a unique tour. I really like the itinerary and the way they planned everything throughout the tour.The overall customer service was superb and everything was delivered as promised.
I came from India with family. The trip was good and comfortable. It was required for us to pay the additional charges to most of the places on this tour that is not handled by tour company. We explored many places in eight days. Tour guide gave us productive information about every place. Hotel stay was comfortable. Sometimes food was not according to our taste. Overall the trip was amazing and we had a great time. thanks
We started the tour from San Francisco. First they let us have some time in the area to visit the places like the fisherman wharf, and from there we also board a cruise, and the cruise really helped us a lot to find out the grand attractions of the region such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, although we couldn’t just dismiss the cruise and go on the island to explore it, therefore we just got closer to it and took some great photos. One thing I would like to add is that the tour was even perfect when we experienced the cruise and I wondered if they have more cruises on the tour. Despite traveling far distanced or from city to city, they should let us have the cruises or some similar sort of experiences, because everyone on board with us, was looking for fun, adventure. so much love from Tennessee!
We were totally shocked by the amazing services provided by the tour management. Without exaggerating, I would like to thank the management for all the appropriate efforts in making our bus tour so wonderful. I wasn’t sure at the beginning of the tour that they provide us with great facilities for the tourists, from online tour booking to our drop-off facility, we loved and enjoyed every inch of the tour. Although some might say that the tour is pretty extensive and somewhat a lengthy, which is in fact not false that this the tour was pretty long, we enjoyed every second on this bus tour. However, Yellowstone Park was amazingly beautiful and if it didn’t rain that day, the park would look more amazing and we could go further ahead to visit all those great attractions. The tour was amazing and now that my kids are coming back to San Francisco, we will definitely try board the tour with our complete family. Thanks a lot!
Before starting the trip, I was having so many doubts because it was my first experience for such a long trip with my family (especially kids). It was a no doubt good experience. We enjoyed amazing places and beautiful sights. The bus driver was a trained, experienced man, George was our guide, we spent a good time with him, he is a soft-spoken and helpful. We tried different kinds of food and shop as well. In the end, I suggest improving the accommodation. Highly recommended.
I can’t explain the amount of fun we had, especially the Yosemite and Yellowstone were the best destinations on this bus tour that we found exceptional. The reason for admiring our stops at the Yellowstone and Yosemite Parks is primarily the number of activities and places to visit, those parks are huge and with the help of this amazing bus tour, we were able to explore the top-notch attractions there. The Grand Prismatic Spring looked so usual in the images, but as we toured it, we could feel the heat coming from the ground, and the color combination of the waters on the surface just made the location look even more wonderful and also unique. I have never been to the Yellowstone National Park and neither I knew that the park has some of the world’s finest hot springs and geysers all in one place. My kids and I had a wonderful time on this bus tours and thanks for dropping us off at the Salt Lake City airport, it was a perfect bus tour.
Antelope Canyon looked the same as we last visited it by the end of the year 2016. This year in May, we took exactly this bus tour which took us to the good places in Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and we also visited the two most popular and largest parks; Yellowstone NP and Yosemite Np. Although, the tour guide was always with us providing us the best routes and the mentioning the history of the places we were touring. It’s always nice to have an extra hand to make the vacations more luxurious and legitimate. My wife totally enjoyed the bus tour, according to the experience my wife and I had, no one could ever dislike or not enjoy this bus tour because those places were amazing. We had all the time in the world to explore the Yosemite National Park, and the tour guide led the passengers to the Yosemite Falls which is said to be the tallest waterfall in the State. Thanks a lot for making this bus tour so wonderful for me and my wife.
It was a pleasant morning in San Francisco when we hopped on the buses to go on this little adventure. The tour on the very first day, my friends and I got a little lazy while sitting around and doing nothing all day at the airport hotels where the tour guide checked us in. While my friends were looking forward to sneaking out from the hotels and get in the center of lively fun in San Francisco downtown. My fellows decided not to go out on the first, rather spend our first day in the hotel rooms because we had the entire day ahead of us in which we don’t have to anything but to explore the top places in the city, back and forth. I liked how the delivery was executed and the tour persons stayed with us to provide us what we wanted. The other great day we had was at the Yellowstone National Park, first, we explored the mountain of Great Smoky and then we entered the Yellowstone. It was a great tour with exciting stops. Cheers.
It was already the end of the summer holidays, therefore, my parents and my siblings decided to do something unusual and more fun to make the remaining holidays. My father came up with the idea of taking a far distanced tour, but then many things come along while taking longs tours, so we decided to book the online bus tour seats and go on this fun tour. Taking this bus tour seemed like the only and fitting options we could have because by taking this tour we were able to explore so many places without even worrying for hotels, food tour destinations, and so many other stuff. The tour was really a long one, but we thoroughly enjoyed and had a wonderful time. There were just a few things like we forgot to bring the walking shoes, so we bought them for all from while on the way to Las Vegas, the Fashion Outlet had so many other stuff on sale as well. Good days!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.