Bay Area – San Francisco – Napa Valley – Lake Tahoe – Reno
We embark on our beautiful journey of 8 days with our visit to the San Francisco Bay area and see the Golden Gate Bridge. Later we will take the Bay Cruise and enjoy the sightseeing from an entirely different perspective. Following we head to another popular attraction, the Fisherman’s Wharf. Next, we walk on the Lombard Street and after that head for Sacramento via the spectacular Napa Valley. Following we arrive at the Lake Tahoe site and spend some time there. We will spend the night in Reno.
Hotel: Harrah’s Reno or Similar.
Reno – Perrine Memorial Bridge – Shoshone Falls – Snake River Valley
On day 2, we depart from Reno and driving through the Great Basin Desert in America, we arrive at the Perrine Memorial Bridge and then following also visit the very impressive Shoshone Falls. We will stay in Pocatello Idaho for the night.
Hotel: Red Lion Pocatello or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone
Day 3 is going to be more exciting as we come to the Yellowstone National Park. Here we will see the Norris Geyser Basin, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, the Lower Yellowstone River Falls, the Yellowstone Lake, the Artist Point, the Fountain Paint Pot, the Mud Volcano Area, the Old Faithful Geyser, the Upper Yellowstone Falls and lastly the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring. We will have our night stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Cabins or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
Post breakfast, we continue exploring the West Yellowstone where we see the West Thumb Geyser Basin and few other things and then head towards the Grand Teton National Park in the Rocky Mountains. After that, we arrive at the Antler Arches Square and spend an hour or so there. Next, we reach the capital of Utah, the Salt Lake City and see the Utah State Capitol.
Hotel: Provo Marriott Convention Centre or Similar.
Bryce Canyon – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
In the morning we start exploring the Bryce Canyon. You will have the best time while exploring the beautiful Bryce National Park and then further we move to visit the Antelope Canyon and later we will also visit the Horseshoe Bend.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or Similar.
Grand Canyon National Park – Hoover Dam – Las Vegas
Today we head to the famous Grand Canyon National Park and visit the Hoover Dam. We will also enjoy a movie at the Grand Canyon IMAX theater. Next, we will head to Las Vegas where we will go on a Las Vegas Night Tour only if there is time. Our night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Linq Casino Las Vegas or Similar.
Free Day in Las Vegas
Today you are free to go by your will any place you want to.
Hotel: Linq Casino Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Ethel M. Chocolate Factory – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
On this last day, we will firstly visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and then see the Botanical Cactus Garden. Once that’s done, we will start for Los Angeles, on the way we will stop at the Tanger Outlets for some shopping and then continue to Los Angeles.
You can book your domestic flights after 9:30 pm from Los Angeles Airport and International flights after 10:30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Mandatory Fee: $140/person (Admissions for Scenic Chairlift Ride, 17-Mile Drive, Napa, East & South Rim Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon National Parks, and Fuel Surcharge).
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $9 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$28.00||$50.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$11.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|South Rim Airplane, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
35219 Newark Blvd,(99 Ranch Market) Newark, CA 94560 at 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am a professional photographer just traveling places to places to find the best moments to capture in the camera. On the internet, I found a great deal of tour package where sure did have the elite sites such as the Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, and countless others which were a paradise for the photography. The enjoyment and photography were at its best on this tour for me. Thanks so much for letting us visit those glorious attractions of our country.
my few colleagues at the work just bragged about their trip on a bus which sure sounded like an incredible fun. On my holidays with my children, I book my tour due to the high recommendation and it was affordable, we reserved the seats a day before boarding the bus trip. Horseshoe Bend is just like wow! What is that heavenly place doing on earth? As the reflection of the water was of emerald green and the sight of it was enthralling. Arches, Zion, Yellowstone, and all the natural parks were astonishing, fun, and the best. Lodgings were also good.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.